Support for Mr. P

Guest A Christian

Guest Keith-Marshall.Mo
I can understand your concern over civil liberties, where else can you hide under your bed while others protect you.

Your response makes absotuley no sense at all unless you advocate that we relinquish our civil liberties without so much as a wimper. If that is the case, how dare you call yourself "Patriot". You talk about your military service. I guess it was all for nothing?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paszkiewicz holds up Washington and Jefferson as examples of Christianity,  Do we assume from this that Paszkiewicz's brand of Christianity includes the endorsement of enslavong other human beings?

And if any of you hypocrites try to defend him by claiming that slavery was accepted in their time frame you must also accept the fact that in this time frame public schools enroll Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. as well as Christians and the preaching of Christian superiority in a publicly funded classroom is unacceptable.

If he wants to teach one religion as better than others let him do it in a privately funded school.  I resent the Kearny BOE misusing mt tax dollars paying this man a salary.

It is well known that Jefferson was very troubled by the slavery issue. Which is why he had great difficulty in coming up with that little thing called The Declaration of Independence.

Is there no end to your stupidity?

Atheist, literally: without God.

How could someone hate someone/thing they don't be;ieve to exist?

Please try learning something factual before posting more of your drivel.

Ok, Ok he doesn't hate God. He just hates people that believe in God.

Talk about babies. Yeesh!

I don't hate people who believe in a (creator) god. But I do hate it when people who believe in such a god try to impose their belief system on the rest of us.

And I also hate when people like the Laclairs who don't believe in anything try to impose their BELIEF on the rest of us. Especially by starting topics on evolution...This guy is annoying! I am just so glad that he dissapeared! He is probably taking baby Matt to a psychologist or something like that...Because the poor baby heard the word GOD in class... :angry:

Guest 2smart4u
I don't hate people who believe in a (creator) god. But I do hate it when people who believe in such a god try to impose their belief system on the rest of us.

I think we were all created by God, except Strife. I think he is the result of a defective strain of baboon genes (natural selection as the baboons like to say).

And I also hate when people like the Laclairs who don't believe in anything try to impose their BELIEF on the rest of us. Especially by starting topics on evolution...This guy is annoying! I am just so glad that he dissapeared! He is probably taking baby Matt to a psychologist or something like that...Because the poor baby heard the word GOD in class... :(

It looks to me, and to most of the world, that the LaClairs believe very deeply in many things: democracy, our Constitution, science, simple human decency and I am sure much more. Just because they may not share your concept of the divine doesn't mean that they don't have one.

You do yourself no credit assuming what other people think. It's not for you to tell other people what they think. It's for them to tell you, and for you to listen and evaluate, calmly and rationally; and then respond calmly and rationally if that is what you choose to do.

If you can't even read Mr. LaClair's posts without feeling that he is imposing his beliefs on you, that says more about you than about him. This is a voluntary forum. You don't have to be here, and you don't have to read any post in particular. When I see Bryan's empty ramblings, for example, I just scroll down and move on. All you're telling me is that LaClair is making arguments you can't answer rationally, so you see this as his views being imposed on you because you can't help being persuaded by them, even though you don't want to be. If you could answer them rationally and substantively, you would. You don't, ergo you can't. QED.

Guest DingoDave
Guest wrote: "And I also hate when people like the Laclairs who don't believe in anything try to impose their BELIEF on the rest of us. Especially by starting topics on evolution...This guy is annoying! I am just so glad that he dissapeared! He is probably taking baby Matt to a psychologist or something like that...Because the poor baby heard the word GOD in class..."

Just because the LaClairs don't believe in your particular set of ghosties and ghoulies, does not mean that they don't believe in anything, you flaming idiot.

I would wager that they believe in a great many things, and unlike you, have actually given considerable thought as to what they believe, and why they believe it.

You 'Godders' (thanks go to Hank Fox for coining that word) can't even agree amongst yourselves which god it is that you all claim to believe in.

That being the case, how are the rest of us supposed to take you seriously when you criticise someone else's philosophy?

2smart wrote:"I think we were all created by God, except Strife. I think he is the result of a defective strain of baboon genes (natural selection as the baboons like to say)." 

So my dear '2dim4words', haven't you just contradiced yourself? I thought you didn't believe in evolution unless it was the kind that 'Graduate Student' endorses.

A Christian wrote: "Excellent !! LMAO."

I'm just about convinced that Strife is correct with his hypothesis that '2dim' is masquerading as both '2smart' and 'A Christian'. If this is correct, it just goes to show the depth of his delusions. Either that or he has a twin brother.

I'm curious. Just how old are you '2smart', and has it ever been suggested to you that you seek psychological councelling for your split personality disorder?