Support for Mr. P

Guest A Christian

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul I have a question.. There have been a number of references to Death Threats recieved by your son. Have you made official report of this matter to either the Kearny PD or the HC Prosecutor's office??

Paul I have a question.. There have been a number of references to Death Threats recieved by your son.  Have you made official report of this matter to either the Kearny PD or the HC Prosecutor's office??

For what it's worth, everything I ever heard about it always had this phrase or something nearly exactly like it:

"Matthew received a death threat that was handled by the police."

The fact that police took care of it has always been mentioned in the same breath. Paul can likely give more information if it exists.

Paul I have a question.. There have been a number of references to Death Threats recieved by your son.  Have you made official report of this matter to either the Kearny PD or the HC Prosecutor's office??

To the police only. They handled it well, it came from a juvenile, the response seemed to be appropriate and we didn't think it necessary to take it any further.

It's the arrogance of people like you we need to protect students from.  Did you ever think for one minute that there are other religions that don't see December 25 as the "holiest of days" and in our society their views are just as valid as any other?

Actually, it's pretty interesting that the original poster, who apparently claims to be a Christian, would refer to Christmas as the "holiest of days." To a Christian, the holiest of days is, in fact, Easter.

Actually, it's pretty interesting that the original poster, who apparently claims to be a Christian, would refer to Christmas as the "holiest of days."  To a Christian, the holiest of days is, in fact, Easter.

That or Arbor Day ... it's a toss up.

Guest Patriot

Just curious, did you also say a prayer to God for Matt's safety ??

Just curious, did you also say a prayer to God for Matt's safety ??

I'm curious why YOU as such a stupid, irrelevant question? This issue is about a teacher crossing boundaries and being inappropriate in class and has nothing to do with anyone's personal beliefs.

For what it's worth, everything I ever heard about it always had this phrase or something nearly exactly like it:

"Matthew received a death threat that was handled by the police."

The fact that police took care of it has always been mentioned in the same breath. Paul can likely give more information if it exists.

Strife, I don't think you can read. The question was for Paul to answer. You are either Paul LaClair or have dyslexia. :D

Strife, I don't think you can read.

On the contrary--if you had read the first four words of my post, you would have understood that I was simply offering the information on the subject I did have (my "two cents," if you will) while Paul hadn't answered yet.

Besides, doofus, if you want to ask just him a question, send him a private message. You're posting in a public forum, so don't get all whiny if someone besides the guy you want answers it.

Yeesh, what a baby.

Brooke Allen ?? A God-hating atheist, why would I want to read his crap.

Atheists are not "God-hating." It would be insane to hate something that doesn't exist. :P

Funny that any book written by an atheist is automatically crap in your eyes, but a collection of millenia-old myths written by people from the Bronze Age is not only a-okay, but somehow indisputable, timeless truth that can never be contradicted by anything ever! How very logical. :lol:

Paszkiewicz holds up Washington and Jefferson as examples of Christianity, Do we assume from this that Paszkiewicz's brand of Christianity includes the endorsement of enslavong other human beings?

And if any of you hypocrites try to defend him by claiming that slavery was accepted in their time frame you must also accept the fact that in this time frame public schools enroll Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. as well as Christians and the preaching of Christian superiority in a publicly funded classroom is unacceptable.

If he wants to teach one religion as better than others let him do it in a privately funded school. I resent the Kearny BOE misusing mt tax dollars paying this man a salary.

Brooke Allen ?? A God-hating atheist, why would I want to read his crap.

Is there no end to your stupidity?

Atheist, literally: without God.

How could someone hate someone/thing they don't be;ieve to exist?

Please try learning something factual before posting more of your drivel.

On the contrary--if you had read the first four words of my post, you would have understood that I was simply offering the information on the subject I did have (my "two cents," if you will) while Paul hadn't answered yet.

Besides, doofus, if you want to ask just him a question, send him a private message. You're posting in a public forum, so don't get all whiny if someone besides the guy you want answers it.

Yeesh, what a baby.

I think Strife dreams of becoming Paul LaClair one day. He is even answering the questions that people ask Paul.

Yeesh, what a copy cat! :P