How can they act IMPARTIALLY!?

Guest John Stossel of 20/20

Have you been living under a rock? Do you even know who Jean Doffont is? Her son is the Principal of Washington Middle School. Her grandson is also a teacher. I don't know how any of this matters but I figured I'd set the record straight. She has more then 1 son but only 1 daughter and she is NOT a town employee.

Jean Doffont - does not have a son.  Daughter is town employee.  Her grandson also has some sort of town job.

Joan Graziano - is also employed by the HPD as a dispatcher

Have you been living under a rock?  Do you even know who Jean Doffont is?  Her son is the Principal of Washington Middle School.  Her grandson is also a teacher.  I don't know how any of this matters but I figured I'd set the record straight.  She has more then 1 son but only 1 daughter and she is NOT a town employee.

Sorry to have to inform you, but you are getting the two Doffont families mixed up.

AND HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE LARRY BENNETT, AND STEVE MCCORMICKS WIVES WILL BE TOWN EMPLOYEES???????????? JUST 2 MORE JOBS THAT WILL HAVE TO BE CREATED.  LET'S SEE WHERE WE CAN PUT THEM.  MAYBE IN THE TOWN GARAGE FOR THEM TO HELP CLEAN THE DIRTY HANDS OF THE DIRTY STREET DEPT.  I THINK JOHN STOSSEL SHOULD DO A STORY ON HARRISON, AND DEFINE THE WORD NEPOTISM.....  HOW SAD THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO KISS MCDUMBER'S BUTT TO GET A JOB.  HOW MANY OF THEM ARE "DOUBLE DIPPERS"????  MAYBE THE JERSEY GUYS SHOULD VISIT HARRISON, THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING PIECE ON THE RADIO.  OH, BY THE WAY... NOW THAT EX-COUNCILMAN DAN KELLY IS OUT, WHAT HAPPENS TO HIS FAMILY'S JOBS???????? THAT SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING CHAPTER...

LET'S SEE WITH MARIA'S BIG MOUTH, WHAT WOULD SEE BE QUALIFIED FOR?

AS FOR THE OTHER ONE, MOST MISERABLE PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH I HEARD T. P. MAY BE RETIRING!! QUALIFIED AS A PIT BULL?!?!?!

Have you been living under a rock?  Do you even know who Jean Doffont is?  Her son is the Principal of Washington Middle School.  Her grandson is also a teacher.  I don't know how any of this matters but I figured I'd set the record straight.  She has more then 1 son but only 1 daughter and she is NOT a town employee.

there are 2 Jean Doffonts in town, sister-in-laws. One lives in the Gardens & the otheer in Kingslannd Court.. The HG one has a son, the Principal (one daughter, 3 sons, 1 deceased). The other JD, has 2 daughters, one works for the town.

Guest Harrison Resident

Anyone that is on these boards - does not get paid - if you are so upset - call the Town Hall and asked to be put on one of the Boards - they will gladly put you on - these people give up their personal time to sit on these boards - but if you had to give up your personal time you wouldn't be able to be on the web yelling about why these people are on the boards!!! No one wants to be on these boards that is why some people are on more than 1 board because no one wants to give up their time!!!! You are probably the same people that have kids in school and you don't to any volunteering there either to support your kids!!!! I'm so sorry that you are so uphappy and you think anybody that is on the boards are S**K asses--- you miss out on a lot because if you want to be part of the solution for trying to fix Harrison's problems - you have to get involved - and that will never happen because you are a baby and lazy - and just want to condemn anyone who trys to do something good for the community!!!!!! So go back under the rock you came from and stop condemning people that are trying to help the community.

And for once do something with yourself - get involved and then you can B**ch - otherwise shut up!!!!!

Anyone that is on these boards - does not get paid - if you are so upset - call the Town Hall and asked to be put on one of the Boards - they will gladly put you on - these people give up their personal time to sit on these boards - but if you had to give up your personal time you wouldn't be able to be on the web yelling about why these people are on the boards!!! No one wants to be on these boards that is why some people are on more than 1 board because no one wants to give up their time!!!! You are probably the same people that have kids in school and you don't to any volunteering there either to support your kids!!!! I'm so sorry that you are so uphappy and you think anybody that is on the boards are S**K asses--- you miss out on a lot because if you want to be part of the solution for trying to fix Harrison's problems - you have to get involved - and that will never happen because you are a baby and lazy - and just want to condemn anyone who trys to do something good for the community!!!!!! So go back under the rock you came from and stop condemning people that are trying to help the community. 

And for once do something with yourself - get involved and then you can B**ch - otherwise shut up!!!!!

I HAVE TRIED ASKING TO BE ON A BROAD SEVERAL TIMES I HAVE MADE PHONE CALLS ETC... NO REPSONSE I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE UP SOMEONE'S AS@ TO BE ON THIS TOWNS BOARDS

LET'S SEE WITH MARIA'S BIG MOUTH, WHAT WOULD SEE BE QUALIFIED FOR?

AS FOR THE OTHER ONE, MOST MISERABLE PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH I HEARD T. P. MAY BE RETIRING!! QUALIFIED AS A PIT BULL?!?!?!

Yeah but you can bet they will get jobs in town... maybe janitors in the town hall, or meter maids. I think that's all they would really qualify for, or better yet--aides to their husbands to help them wipe their butts... hahahahahahahahaha

I HAVE TRIED ASKING TO BE ON A BROAD SEVERAL TIMES I HAVE MADE PHONE CALLS ETC...  NO REPSONSE  I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE UP SOMEONE'S AS@ TO BE ON THIS TOWNS BOARDS

No, I don't think you have to be up someones a$$, they problibly know that you are a pain in the butt and feel that your negativity would be harmfull to all.

I HAVE TRIED ASKING TO BE ON A BROAD SEVERAL TIMES I HAVE MADE PHONE CALLS ETC...  NO REPSONSE  I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE UP SOMEONE'S AS@ TO BE ON THIS TOWNS BOARDS

Just ask your councilman that you want to become involved in the community and he or she can put your name up for a Board!!! Also some of the people that were put on these boards were already involved with the community - they were involved with the Recreation when their kids were in sports (Booster League-Little League)- involved with the school when their kids were in school (PTA) they probably showed that they were interested in keeping the Town safe for their families that could be why they were asked to be on the Boards - not just because like you say"were up someone's ASS" most likely you never got involved with anything for your kids or your community - you seem like to just want to complain about everything and everyone but don't want to do anything - maybe that's why you were never put on any boards??????

AND HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE LARRY BENNETT, AND STEVE MCCORMICKS WIVES WILL BE TOWN EMPLOYEES???????????? JUST 2 MORE JOBS THAT WILL HAVE TO BE CREATED.  LET'S SEE WHERE WE CAN PUT THEM.  MAYBE IN THE TOWN GARAGE FOR THEM TO HELP CLEAN THE DIRTY HANDS OF THE DIRTY STREET DEPT.  I THINK JOHN STOSSEL SHOULD DO A STORY ON HARRISON, AND DEFINE THE WORD NEPOTISM.....  HOW SAD THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO KISS MCDUMBER'S BUTT TO GET A JOB.  HOW MANY OF THEM ARE "DOUBLE DIPPERS"????  MAYBE THE JERSEY GUYS SHOULD VISIT HARRISON, THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING PIECE ON THE RADIO.  OH, BY THE WAY... NOW THAT EX-COUNCILMAN DAN KELLY IS OUT, WHAT HAPPENS TO HIS FAMILY'S JOBS???????? THAT SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING CHAPTER...

Well, I do not think they will give Larry Bennett's wife a job. May be Steve's wife. Larry Bennett only help's who he wants. He does not care about what he is doing as long as he gets what he wants. Well let us see where he will be during his time playing with the boys. His wife does not seem to matter to him. If he truly cared about her he would have gotten her out of the County sooner. Larry helps and chooses who he wants to help. You all know the saying do for me and I will do for you. But usually they never do for you as long as they got what they want, and you never get the credit. He is always speaking about how he helps the community. Well does he live with the community or his wife and daughter? The answer to that would be NO. He puts on a good act that he cares about her, and the daughter, but, all he really cares about is his own well being. He says he is not a YES man let us wait and see. We all know that he is a YES man. Just another puppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never spends time with the family, but spends all his time at the ELKs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great guy.

Guest Harrison resident
Well, I do not think they will give Larry Bennett's wife a job.  May be Steve's wife.  Larry Bennett only help's who he wants.  He does not care about what he is doing as long as he gets what he wants.  Well let us see where he will be  during his time playing with the boys.  His wife does not seem to matter to him.  If he truly cared about her he would have gotten her out of the County sooner.  Larry helps and chooses who he wants to help. You all know the saying do for me and I will do for you.  But usually they never do for you as long as they got what they want, and you never get the credit.  He is always speaking about how he helps the community.  Well does he live with the community or his wife and daughter? The answer to that would be NO.  He puts on a good act that he cares about her, and the daughter, but, all he really cares about is his own well being.  He says he is not a YES man let us wait and see.  We all know that he is a YES man.  Just another puppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Never spends time with the family, but spends all his time at the ELKs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great guy.

Yes Larry does spend alot of time away from his family, but his daughter ususually is by his side helping him work with the community!!! His wife doesn't always help him or is with him, but he does spend quality time with him. Just because you're married doesn't mean that you have to spend every waking hour with each other - everyone has their own lives - even married couples. His wife goes away alot to visit her Mom - she has her own job - and has her own friends - so even though they're not with each other all the time - they do spend time together!!!! Granted I do think Larry has to stop doing some of the things he's involved in - but Larry has been like that all his life and his wife new it before she married him - so she is probably used to it - so as long as she okay with what he does - you should too!!! Larry most of the time helps everyone - but sometimes you just can't give everyone what they want and he will learn it soon enough - most likely the hard way!!! When he can't do something for someone than he'll be getting people talking about him behind his back - because that's the way people are. So give him a chance to prove himself - before you all start back stabbing him!!!!

When Larry's Job isn't threatened like the rest of the council. Then i'll trust him, but right now you know where he works and how many of the other council work there too. They are good people, but are threatened by this asshole Mayor to do things they may not want to do. Let me see Larry stand up against this Mayor, Maybe I'll vote Larry in for Mayor 2011!!

Guest No pay - no way

OH please spare me the details. These board serving people may not receive a check for their board positions but in one way or another they are getting paid for their time and their yes votes. the mayor and council are only going to appoint those they think will vote in their favor.

Guest Harrison Pride

Larry keep up the great job. You work long hours helping others and only the jealous are saying otherwise. We thank you, Harrison thanks you and all the people that you helped, and are currently helping, (Residents of Harrison) thank you a million.

THAT'S WHY YOU WERE ELECTED.

DID YOU KNOW...

That Larry was originally part of the MILLAN team as their 3rd Ward Candidate?

Larry's wife works for Millan as his secretary, too.

Millan works for Hudson County, Larry's wife works for Hudson County. Millan and Larry's wife have different jobs. She is not is Secretary. Millan does not have a Secretary. Get your facts right, and do not listen to that short little guy Millan. All the lies that he has said. LARRY WAS NEVER PART OF THE MILLAN TEAM. Millan was just dreaming that Larry was.

DID YOU KNOW...

That Larry was originally part of the MILLAN team as their 3rd Ward Candidate?

Larry's wife works for Millan as his secretary, too.

You mean 'still at the present time" and 'also during the election? " or did she quit by then?

You mean 'still at the present time" and 'also  during the election? " or did she quit by then?

Larry's wife still works for Hudson County, she has been there for over 5 years. Millan still works for the County. She was never his secratary.

Larry's wife still works for Hudson County, she has been there for over 5 years.  Millan still works for the County.  She was never his secratary.

I AGREE TOTALLY NEVER HIS SECRETARY... ONLY HIS GOPHER... HAHAHAHAHA..... "GET ME MORE COFFEE", "WHAT'S FOR LUNCH", "EMPTY MY TRASH" NOW THAT'S A REAL NICE JOB... HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR THAT??

Guest Guest in the know
OH please spare me the details.  These board serving people may not receive a check for their board positions but in one way or another they are getting paid for their time and their yes votes.  the mayor and council are only going to appoint those they think will vote in their favor.

You are so full of $hit that you should be flushed down a toilet. Then see what they do at PVSC! We do not get paid we are volunteers appointed by the Mayor.

He cares about Harrison, and we do; we are not paid in any way! We give up time with our families and our businesses because we believe in Harrison and most of us want to give something back to the community that has given us so much!

I know this is a difficult concept for low lifes to grasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been asked or told how to vote; how are you going to vote?; or I think you should vote this way because....... To the best of my knowledge noone else on the Board I serve on has ever been asked to vote a certain way either.

Do you think their are decent people who care about Harrison, or do you think we are all like Milan "and want to be king of Spain or King of Harrison"?

Guest Guest in the know
This is a list of all town boards (appointed by the Mayor) as of December 24, 2006.

HOW CAN THE MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING BOARDS WITH TIES TO THE TOWN ACT IMPARTIALLY? 

I CALL UPON THE MAYOR TO REORGANIZE THE BOARDS AS OF 1/1/07 (the start of your new term) SO THAT THOSE ON THE BOARDS HAVE NO TIES TO THE TOWN.

There may be a few that I'm missing.

--------------------------------------

Board of Health

Merle E. Coolican  (mother-in-law of Peter B. Higgins, III)

Jean Doffont

Saundra Karchmar

Veronica Lutrario

Mary Ellen Lynch

Nannan Wang

Joan Graves-Woods              (Town employee)

Karen Comer, Director

Harrison Housing Authority

Irene Almeida

Laurence M. Bennett  (Councilman as of 1/1/07)

Joan Graziano                  (Town Employee)

Brunilda Mustilli                  (Board of Education employee)

Stephen McCormick                  (Councilman as of 1/1/07)

George Rice

Thomas Lucas                  (Wife is Town Employee)

Michael Rodgers, Executive Director  (Councilman)

Harrison Public Library Board of Trustees

Maureen Gilmore

Concetta Gregory  (husband is Board of Education employee)

Doreen Higgins  (wife of Peter B. Higgins, III)

Carol Hogan

Constance McDonough  (Mayor’s wife)

Mary Victoria McDonough  (Mayor’s sister)

Jack Murray

Ellen N. Lucas, Acting Director  (County Committee member)

Planning Board

Kenneth Chang

Thomas Dolaghan  (Fire Chief)

Joseph Dominguez

Raymond J. McDonough  (Mayor)

Frank X. Mulligan  (Doesn’t live in town)

George McKenna

Arthur Pettigrew  (Former Councilman as of 1/1/07)

Ji Qin

Joao Rodrigues  (Wife is Town Employee)

Robert Van Riper

Redevelopment Board

Douglas Da Rocha

Anthony Comprelli  (Superintendent of Schools)

James Fife                                  (BOE member, former BOE employee)

Peter B. Higgins III                  (Consultant to the BOE)

Rodrigo Marques

Raymond J. McDonough  (Mayor)

Thomas Powell    (Town employee)

Gregory Kowalski, Esq., Executive Director  (Mayor’s brother-in-law)

Zoning Board

Erik Brachman        (big contributor to Mayor McDonough’s campaign fund)

Ronald Catrambone        (Town Employee)

Eugene J. Gilmore

Gabriela V. Simoes      (BOE member)

Jorge Torres

Lily Wang

Dennis Woods

Board of Education

James A. Fife  (Redevelopment Board member, Former BOE Employee)

Vincent L. Franco  (former BOE employee)

James J. Giger  (former BOE employee, daughter is BOE employee)

Eileen Schimenti

Gabriela V. Simoes  (member of the Zoning Board)

Harold G. Stahl, Jr.  (Wife and Son work for the BOE)

Maria J. Vila                (Town Employee)

Kimberly Woods    (Wife of Town Employee)

All of the above information can be found at:

http://www.townofharrison.com/ (what a wonderful site, go check it out!)

and

http://www.hudsoncountyclerk.org

-----------------------------

All of the above names should not be censored since all this information is public record by being on the Town and County Clerk's websites.

You and Adler never have to worry about getting hemorroids, since that part of you anatomies is perfect! Your premise that the Board members should have no ties to Harrison is ludicrous! Maybe the mayor should go to N. Y. and ask Adler or some of the educated affluent to serve on our Boards. I'm sure they would understand the issues in Harrison. Adler's father (whom some of us remember) was a very hard working gentleman, and a junk man who happenned to buy the Harrison Alloys building at a very favorable and fair price. Now Adler and some of his buddies who own property in the Redevelopment area think they have oil wells or gold mines under their properties!

WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE IN 1998 WHEN THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, PLANNING BOARD AND REDEVELOPMENT BOARD HELD AN ENDLESS SERIES OF PUBLIC MEETINGS? They were sitting home thinking this Redevelopment will never happen!

Guess what, they were wrong! Sorry guys while us VOLUNTEERS were spending countless hours at public hearings and meetings we didn't see any of you there. We know you received notices, and you had the chance to help shape the redevelopment and get fair prices for your properties. You ignored the notices and avoided the hearings, and NOW YOU WONDER WHY EMIENT DOMAINE IS BEING USED? Had your chance, turned down decent offers from the developers, NOW DEAL WITH IT! The only people that feel sorry for you are those who are on the outside looking in because they couldn't covince the people to elect them!!