Blame the dems.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

LOL you lost old man. Go cry that white males can't carry elections anymore.

If you're capable of serious thought, are you concerned with zerO adding almost 6 trillion to the debt in 4 years? And what

about the projected 21 trillion by 2016? Concern you at all?

If you're capable of serious thought, are you concerned with zerO adding almost 6 trillion to the debt in 4 years? And what

about the projected 21 trillion by 2016? Concern you at all?

Are you concerned that we ran up that debt to keep the economy from collapsing?

Are you concerned that we were on a path toward fiscal solvency after Clinton, and that W ruined everything he did?

Are you concerned that we've ignored our infrastructure for decades?

Are you concerned that we've ignored an energy policy for decades?

Are you concerned that we've ignored climate change for decades?

Are you concerned that our young people have fallen behind the rest of the world in math and science, and we've done nothing about it?

Are you concerned that we spend more per capita on health care than any other country, and they all have health care systems.

If you're concerned about the debt, do you also support raising taxes on billionaires?

You only sing the song you like when it's convenient for you to sing it. When you look at the whole picture, President Obama has done a very good job. Whine all you like, that's why we re-elected him.

One would almost think that you were the one that predicted the election correctly. Not repeating your line about the interest? Why is that I wonder? Face it-I'm a third your age and I OWN your butt at will.

Guest Patriot

Are you concerned that we ran up that debt to keep the economy from collapsing?

Are you concerned that we were on a path toward fiscal solvency after Clinton, and that W ruined everything he did?

Are you concerned that we've ignored our infrastructure for decades?

Are you concerned that we've ignored an energy policy for decades?

Are you concerned that we've ignored climate change for decades?

Are you concerned that our young people have fallen behind the rest of the world in math and science, and we've done nothing about it?

Are you concerned that we spend more per capita on health care than any other country, and they all have health care systems.

If you're concerned about the debt, do you also support raising taxes on billionaires?

You only sing the song you like when it's convenient for you to sing it. When you look at the whole picture, President Obama has done a very good job. Whine all you like, that's why we re-elected him.

So you're not concerned with a 21 trillion debt in 2016 ??

Guest Patriot

One would almost think that you were the one that predicted the election correctly. Not repeating your line about the interest? Why is that I wonder? Face it-I'm a third your age and I OWN your butt at will.

Now I get it. A 12 year old trying to be a big boy.

Guest Proud American

Blame the dems for the downfall of America. 2016: 21 trillion in debt and a Chinese flag flying

over the white house.

I've tried many times to go over the causes of the debt with you but you refuse to engage in any kind of intelligent discussion. So from now on, I'm going to just post Megyn Kelly's response to Karl Rove on Fox News:

“Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better or is this real?"

You want people to think a 12-year-old is smarter than you. Actually worse than that-when you were predicting taking both houses in 2010 I predicted you would take the House but not the Senate. So I would have been outsmarting you at 10. What a prodigy!

(20, btw)

So you're not concerned with a 21 trillion debt in 2016 ??

Of course I am but I am also concerned about all the other things. Aren't you?

And I think it's important to understand how that debt is building, and why. Don't you?

Why don't you ever acknowledge and consider these other issues?

Guest Patriot

I've tried many times to go over the causes of the debt with you but you refuse to engage in any kind of intelligent discussion. So from now on, I'm going to just post Megyn Kelly's response to Karl Rove on Fox News:

“Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better or is this real?"

I'm glad to see you're watching Fox News, that's the first step in your recovery. And the answer to that question was, yes it is real.

Guest Proud American

I'm glad to see you're watching Fox News, that's the first step in your recovery. And the answer to that question was, yes it is real.

Just like Karl Rove was real on election night. Your denial is even greater than Karl Rove's!

:))))) “Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better or is this real?"

Guest Hester Prin

I watch Fox News for laughs. That Sean Hannity, and his really weird haircut, cracks me up. And that Jabba the hut guy, Dick Morris? He should have his own show. Oh wait, he practically does. I believe he said that Romney would win - in a landslide, no less! Isn't he the same guy who made the news years ago because of a certain foot fetish? Or was it a shoe fetish? In any event, he's a freak and he fits right in with the rest of them on that psuedo-news network. And Karl "Turd Blossom" Rove? Even his own party can't shake him off fast enough. Yeah, keep watching those clowns, live in your bubble. You probably have your AK-47 on your lap when you're watching, dontcha?

Of course I am but I am also concerned about all the other things. Aren't you?

And I think it's important to understand how that debt is building, and why. Don't you?

Why don't you ever acknowledge and consider these other issues?

I answered your question directly and respectfully, "Patriot." Why don't have the decency to respond to these points?

I think that the best thing about this thread is how utterly dishonest the racist jerk is. After all, anyone who has turned on a tv in the last week knows that the fiscal cliff the Republicans forced us into is coming up. There is no way spending will increase to the levels required. Compromise is now required-the Republicans gambled on gaining control and lost.

Cut your **** off and throw it in the Passaic, you broken excuse for a man. You are over the hill. You serve no purpose.

Edited by KOTW
Content.