An important question to Paul LeClair

Guest Mary

I think you are the hypocrite! Stop acting like you know the truth, you don't. People from Matthew's class don't say the same things your son says...By the way, you are right, I will never be convinced of anything that doesn't defend tthis teacher. In my opinion he didn't do anything wrong...If you are "so" right, why do you spend so much time trying to prove that you are right?

I do know the truth. It's on the recordings. The fact that Matthew's fellow students don't want to believe it either, only explains why Paszkiewicz has been getting away with this for so long.

No reasonable person could conclude he didn't violate the Constitution. The Rutherford Institute, which generally supports people like Paszkiewicz, has acknowledged that he did.

It's absolutely chilling to know that citizens, who get to vote, have absolutely no respect for facts. That's a good way to kill a democracy. I mean this very seriously. The essence of democracy is freedom, but it won't work without concomitant responsibility.

By the way, you are right, I will never be convinced of anything that doesn't defend tthis teacher.

Which is why your blind-eye stance deserves to be completely ignored. This is also the reason why creationists who come out with this line:

"Everything that contradicts the bible is a lie." (I swear, someone has said this directly to me online just as I quoted it--verbatim)

are made fun of so much. You don't WANT to know the facts. Why don't you just admit it and remove yourself from the issue? You're not going to do anyone, including yourself, any good by being so stubborn and closed-minded.

I think you are the hypocrite! Stop acting like you know the truth, you don't. People from Matthew's class don't say the same things your son says...By the way, you are right, I will never be convinced of anything that doesn't defend tthis teacher. In my opinion he didn't do anything wrong...If you are "so" right, why do you spend so much time trying to prove that you are right?

The proof is in the pudding. The recordings don't lie. They are exactly what was said. If you have listened to the recordings and still do not think the teacher did anything wrong, then you not only disagree with Mr. LaClair, but you also disagree with the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

C'mon, Paul.  As a lawyer you'd know that secondhand sourcing is automatically suspect as well as that from close family members.

Her suspicions are reasonable even if they are incorrect--you don't know if she'd never be convinced of anything unless you're a mind reader.

You're not a mind reader, are you?

He doesn't have to be a mind reader. It's all on the tape. Mr. P says the girl is going to hell on the tape. No, she wasn't present, and no, the NYT article never said she was present.