Out Of The Woodwork

Guest Patriot

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
You call me intolerant ???  I'm certainly not seeing  a lot of tolerance toward Mr. P from you atheists.  Hatred ???  I have no use for pseudo-intellectual radical  left Darwiniacs, but I don't hate you.

"Spewing your bile while cloaked in the flag of Christianity" ?? "You are selfish and ignorant" ??  A lot of tolerance there, Mr. Guest

You read my post yet you still refer to me as an Ateist?

I stand by every word I said!

Guest 2smart4u
I was that last post registered as guest, I just forgot to put in my name.

Well, I'm glad you clarified that for everyone. I'd hate to think Mr. Guest didn't know how to spell R-E-L-I-G-I-O-N.

How ironic that the correct spelling of "religion" is a mystery to an atheist.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Well, I'm glad you clarified that for everyone.  I'd hate to think Mr. Guest didn't know how to spell R-E-L-I-G-I-O-N.

How ironic that the correct spelling of "religion" is a mystery to an atheist.

So your entire arguement is based on the fact that I misspelled R-E-L-I-G-I-O-N?

Wow, I guess you're right. You win. You are definately "2smart4me"

Whew! What a beating. I guess I'll sell my computer now.

Once again I would like to clarify that I am not an atheist and I never said that I was, you just keep calling me one. I will say however that Christians like you are nothing more than a poster child for the Atheist movement.

Endorsement, preach, dogma...... they're all your words, not Mr.P's  This is the way the BOE will see it.  He was not endorsing a religion, he was not preaching.  He was having an open discussion with his students on religion. Before the taping began there were questions from the students which Mr.P was responding to.  It was a conversation about religion from a historical perspective (it was a history class)

LOL!!!

Sorry buddy, but these things are not historically verified to be accurate at all:

1. God created everything

2. God (or anyone/anything) caused a worldwide flood

3. Dinosaurs and humans co-existed, and were both on a boat together for months and months on end

4. Jesus existed (if he did exist, he was just a normal dude--at best, a peaceful heretic who didn't do anything miraculous)--not only that, but God 'sent' him

5. etc.

Say what you want about believing these things, but this is not history. If you want to talk about religious history, you talk about something like "what effect did Christianity have on society in this time period" etc. THAT is religion in a historical context.

and the students knew that (except for one).  Atheists can put all the spin they want on this subject, it doesn't change the facts.

You know what's funny about all these "putting spin" comments directed at those in support of Matthew? It's always us, the supporters of the LaClairs, that quote the teacher from the recordings and transcripts, while the people on the other side spend much more time making broad generalizations and generally avoiding the 'hard facts' about the situation. Let me ask you something--just who do you think you're kidding?

Now why don't all you God-hating Darwiniacs go find another drum to beat, this party's over.

lol, also funny how Darwin is referred to, not as an extremely influential scientist, but as a cult leader, by the fundies.