Teacher Of The Year

Guest Parent of KHS senior

Guest Parent of KHS senior

There is a certain Kearny High teacher that will be nominated for Teacher Of The Year. We need more teachers like him and we need to encourage others to be more like him.

Guest Calybos
There is a certain Kearny High teacher that will be nominated for Teacher Of The Year. We need more teachers like him and we need to encourage others to be more like him.

I hope you're not referring to the religious nut who hates non-Christians and feels the need to preach his idiocy in the classroom.

Make sure you Squeel like a Pig while handing an award to him...

America is laughing at your Dueling Banjos community.

WHEEEEEEE!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Guest Steve_C

Yes. Especially if you want your town to look MORE backwards and lower the standards of your school.

Teachers of the year don't lie about what they've taught in class. And they don't put their students in the position that they put Matt in.

Dinosaurs on Noah's ark? Oh yeah, he's a real example of a great teacher.

Make sure you Squeel like a Pig while handing an award to him...

America is laughing at your Dueling Banjos community.

WHEEEEEEE!! 

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Right? I was gobsmacked when I learned that Kearny was in New Jersey. I assumed it was in the Mississippi-chicken-packin' parta the deep south.

Nice going, Kearny. Your school is little better than a Mullah led Muhhamed Camp in the Middle East and you've earned a big red splat on the Delusional America Map!

Oh, make no mistake, it isn't just America laughing at Kearny. The world is laughing at Kearny. The funny part of it is that you can't see why.

Right?  I was gobsmacked when I learned that Kearny was in New Jersey.  I assumed it was in the Mississippi-chicken-packin' parta the deep south.

Nice going, Kearny.  Your school is little better than a Mullah led Muhhamed Camp in the Middle East and you've earned a big red splat on the Delusional America Map!

Oh, make no mistake, it isn't just America laughing at Kearny.  The world is laughing at Kearny.  The funny part of it is that you can't see why.

Indeed. Judging by the comments of many of this teacher's supporters, I'd say this parent as well as other parents of KHS students/alumni should be more concerned about the lack of civility towards those who dissent and the appalling dearth of logical reasoning skills of both student and adult supporters of this teacher.

I'd be curious to see how well this high school stacks up against other high schools in Northern NJ? How does their SAT/ACT scores and college acceptance rates compare with other communities such as Ridgewood, NJ?

Dear parent,

Some explanation is needed concerning your remarks. Could you please elaborate as to why you feel more teachers like him are needed? I know you're smart enough to engage in a healthy discussion. If no response if offered, I will assume you don't have it in you or you haven't thought much about the US constitution, where incidentally, there is no mention of God.

C'mon now, let's have your best shot. Your first left much to be desired. I'll wait. My guess is that you're done.

Greg

Guest Where Am I?

Please, please tell me you are not referring to Mr. P. Haven't we suffered enough? The whole country thinks we are backward bumpkins! Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark????? How big was this damn ark suppose to be??? I am so sad, sad that we as a community are protecting this zealot and allowing Matt to fight our battles for us. Shame on us! Mr. P can and should go teach in a Christian School. Peoploe are saying that Matt and his family are in this for the money they will get from the lawsuit they haven't filed, well Mr. P should put his money where his preachin' comes from....take the pay cut and devote yourself full time to the teachings of Christ in a Christian School, they are always looking for teachers.

Teacher of the year, for what? Subjecting everyone to a specific religious view, using a public classroom as a pulpit, and making everyone who isn't a Christian feel as if they are some sort of horrible person?

What a wonderful teacher!

How would you feel if it was a Muslim teacher praising Allah and calling Christians infidels in the classroom? I'm sure you'd be calling them a terrorist, you'd probably be out with a pitchfork and lantern now you backwoods moron.

Are you serious??? :)

It is morons like you and that idiot in the Whitehouse that are going to put this nation back a hundred years, allowing the Asians and Europeans pass us up in matters of science and math, and make us look like fools!

• 2 weeks later...