A FED UP PATRON

Guest GUEST

Oh MY!!!  That statement sounds like it comes from someone who was denied membership!    What happened... did your criminal background get in the way????

Or maybe it was just your bad attitude....hmmmm...

\nope. never tried to get in that place. wouldn't want to, it stinks and the people stink. only used as a political watering hole. when the politicos go away maybe I will becomed a member, but wont ask larry benett for help, he wont help no one now hes up the mayors but.

why are the elks gettin so defensive?  the initial post seems to  be focusing on a specific individual who hangs out in the elks  and not the elks club itself. it doesnt seem to me like anyone is badmouthin the elks or its members but rather a  certain loudmouth who seems to hang out there alot.

BECAUSE THE ELKS ARE A BROTHERHOOD OF FINE MEN AND WOMAN. ELKS DO GOOD THINGS FOR THE COMMUNITY. THEY ENJOY GIVING BACK. LARRY HAPPENS TO BE THE NICEST , SWEETEST PERSON YOU CAN MEET. THIS MAN HAS NO BOUNDARIES FOR KINDNESS. SO YES, WE TAKE OFFENSE.

\nope. never tried to get in that place.  wouldn't want to, it stinks and the people stink.  only used as a political watering hole.  when the politicos go away maybe I will becomed a member, but wont ask larry benett for help, he wont help no one now hes up the mayors but.

It seems like you have a vendetta against Larry. Why, because he didn't get you the job you asked for or an apt. in the Gardens. Well honey, you must not have done any favors either. You have to give to receive...

\nope. never tried to get in that place.  wouldn't want to, it stinks and the people stink.  only used as a political watering hole.  when the politicos go away maybe I will becomed a member, but wont ask larry benett for help, he wont help no one now hes up the mayors but.

FRANKLY MORON IT'S YOUR LOSS IN MANY WAYS, HOW SAD ARE YOU TO MISS OUT ON GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. HELPING THE CHILDREN. YOUR A TOTAL IDIOT. WHAT'S YOUR BEEF WITH LARRY? LEAVE THE MAN ALONE. HAVE SOME RESPECT IF NOT FOR HIM FOR YOURSELF. IT'S CLEAR YOU NEED HELP OR PERHAPS MEDICATION. WE SHALL SEE JUDGEMENT DAY WHAT OTHER EXCUSES YOU BRING.A WORD OF ADVISE.........DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR MOM NOT HAVING AN ABORTION IN TIME. YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT THE SAC.