A FED UP PATRON

Guest GUEST

RUMOR HAS IT THAT A LONG TIME RESIDENT IN TOWN WHO FREQUENTS A LOCAL ESTABLISHEMENT IN TOWN (OR A FEW) LIKES TO SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT HOW EVERYONE IS BENEATH HIM AND LIKES TO TALK DOWN ABOUT PEOPLES CHILDREN WELL HE SHOULD TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON OTHERS (TRUST ME IVE BEEN IN HIS COMPANY AT THE ELKS AND IM GETTIN TIRED OF HEARING HIM RANT AND RAVE WHEN IM JUST TRYIN TO RELAX AND WATCH THE GAMES)

KEEP IT QUIET SCROOGE! YOUR NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE

RUMOR HAS IT THAT A LONG TIME RESIDENT IN TOWN WHO FREQUENTS A LOCAL ESTABLISHEMENT IN TOWN (OR A FEW) LIKES TO SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT HOW EVERYONE IS BENEATH HIM AND LIKES TO TALK DOWN ABOUT PEOPLES CHILDREN WELL HE SHOULD TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON OTHERS (TRUST ME IVE BEEN IN HIS COMPANY AT THE ELKS AND IM GETTIN TIRED OF HEARING HIM RANT AND RAVE WHEN IM JUST TRYIN TO RELAX AND WATCH THE GAMES)

Don't tell us, tell him. Tell the barkeep he is bothering you and see which one he asks to leave. You discribe a much of peope that it can be. Me, I just change my seat.

Guest NWO4LIFE

YOU MOCKING ON EVERYONE WHEN THEY MOCK UR DIP SHIT KIDS THAT DRESSES LIKE HOOKER AND FROM THE HOOD AND DONT SPEAK ENGLISH RIGHT WHEN YOU STOP UR KIDS FROM THAT THEN EVERY 1 WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR KIDS TEACH YOUR KIDS HOW TO DRESS AND SPEAK ENGLISH AND MOCKING OTHER PEOPLE OR TAKING DRUGS OR DRINKING OK DIP SHIT :D

FROM,

FRIENDS OF HARRISON

Guest Ms. Crabtree
YOU MOCKING ON EVERYONE WHEN THEY MOCK UR DIP SHIT KIDS THAT DRESSES LIKE HOOKER AND FROM THE HOOD AND DONT SPEAK ENGLISH RIGHT WHEN YOU STOP UR KIDS FROM THAT THEN EVERY 1 WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR KIDS TEACH YOUR KIDS HOW TO DRESS AND SPEAK ENGLISH AND MOCKING OTHER PEOPLE OR TAKING DRUGS OR DRINKING OK DIP SHIT  :angry:

FROM,

FRIENDS OF HARRISON

Hey pal, before you want everyone to speak English (just as I do), then I suggest that you get a handle on the English language yourself. Your grammar is horrible! Hopefully you are not a product of the Harrison School System B)

YOU MOCKING ON EVERYONE WHEN THEY MOCK UR DIP SHIT KIDS THAT DRESSES LIKE HOOKER AND FROM THE HOOD AND DONT SPEAK ENGLISH RIGHT WHEN YOU STOP UR KIDS FROM THAT THEN EVERY 1 WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR KIDS TEACH YOUR KIDS HOW TO DRESS AND SPEAK ENGLISH AND MOCKING OTHER PEOPLE OR TAKING DRUGS OR DRINKING OK DIP SHIT  B)

FROM,

FRIENDS OF HARRISON

UR VOCABULARY AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE SAYS IT ALL. PLEASE RE-READ WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN 'BEFORE' YOU PRESS THE "ADD" BUTTON.

Well if he is a member of the ELKS, he can be barred for "Conduct Unbecoming an ELk"... Let me tell you people something, the "ELKS" is not an "ESTABLISHMENT" in town, it's a Fraternal Organization... for MEMBERS only. People pay dues there, and it's not a place where bull crap is supposed to tolerated. It is a club, where the duties of the members is too practice "BROTHERLY LOVE", "CHARITY".... Instead of all you people running off at the mouth, you should learn more about the Elks, and what they do to help people. And at the ELks, no one is better than anyone else... We are brothers and sisters... So leave your bickering and problems outside of BPOE (Best People On Earth) Go do it in an "ESTABLISHMENT" in town....

Well if he is a member of the ELKS, he can be barred for "Conduct Unbecoming an ELk"...  Let me tell you people something, the "ELKS" is not an "ESTABLISHMENT" in town, it's a Fraternal Organization... for MEMBERS only.  People pay dues there, and it's not a place where bull crap is supposed to tolerated.  It is a club, where the duties of the members is too practice "BROTHERLY LOVE", "CHARITY".... Instead of all you people running off at the mouth, you should learn more about the Elks, and what they do to help people.  And at the ELks, no one is better than anyone else...  We are brothers and sisters...  So leave your bickering and problems outside of BPOE (Best People On Earth) Go do it in an "ESTABLISHMENT" in town....

Yes you are correct. The person that was there should have been told by the bartender to stop talking and leave. No one should have to listen to a blowhart like that. Like the saying goes what comes around goes around. His talking junk about everyone else, because he has too many problems at home and he can't deal with them so he has to feel good about himself by talking crap about someone elses family - it makes him feel better - but the truth is you have to feel sorry for someone like that - this is the holiday season - so show you spirit and talk to him maybe he needs someone to vent and maybe you can help him - just don't let him vent in public. Happy holidays.

Guest Guest Ghost Writer
Well if he is a member of the ELKS, he can be barred for "Conduct Unbecoming an ELk"...  Let me tell you people something, the "ELKS" is not an "ESTABLISHMENT" in town, it's a Fraternal Organization... for MEMBERS only.  People pay dues there, and it's not a place where bull crap is supposed to tolerated.  It is a club, where the duties of the members is too practice "BROTHERLY LOVE", "CHARITY".... Instead of all you people running off at the mouth, you should learn more about the Elks, and what they do to help people.  And at the ELks, no one is better than anyone else...  We are brothers and sisters...  So leave your bickering and problems outside of BPOE (Best People On Earth) Go do it in an "ESTABLISHMENT" in town....

I couldn't have said it better myself![/size]

Yearly dues = cheap beer, booze, and a discount on a hall rental!

whose talkin bad about the elks? it was only mentioned that a certain person hangs out there.

Guest Ghost of Christmas!
Yearly dues = cheap beer, booze, and a discount on a hall rental!

If that is your impression of the Elks, then you need to pull your head out of your butt and see what they actually do!

The amount of time these people volunteer to raise money for children with special needs, sponsor sports teams around the area, veterans causes, DARE and other causes is tremendous! If you had a half of the moral fiber that these people have, you would actually get out and volunteer your time!

Go give of yourself, volunteer at a soup kitchen, coach a kids sports team, etc. that is what makes these people different from morons like you!

These people donate time to make the world a better place! So go ahead and make your dopey remarks, it just shows how ignorant you really are.

As was stated by another poster, B.P.O.E also stands for "Best People On Earth", something you will never be mistaken for!

I hope you enjoy the coal that Santa will leave in your stocking!

whose talkin bad about the elks?  it was only mentioned that a certain person hangs out there.

WELL IF THAT CERTAIN PERSON IS NOT A MEMBER, HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO "HANG OUT" THERE. THE ELK ELDERS NEED TO DO THEIR JOBS.. AS WELL AS THE BARTENDERS.

FOR THE OTHER POSTER.... WHO SAID, YEARLY DUES FOR CHEAP BEER, AND SUCH... GO TO HELL. FOR "REAL ELK MEMBERS" THAT'S NOT WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. ITS THE LIKES OF THOSE WHO GO THEIR JUST FOR THAT PURPOSE WHO GIVE THE ORGANIZATION A BAD NAME.

Guest tooth fairy
The quarter jar on the bar is for the members dental plan! Please contribute ASAP!

Yes, we realize your Momma has been waiting for quite a while to get her teeth, thats ok, while she is waiting she will still make a good living as a hole punch and continue to support your sorry butt!

It is too bad you haven't realized that the efforts of the ELKS touch almost everyone in this town! (Turkey dinners for those who are less fortunate, sponsoring sports teams, hoop shoot, soccer shoot, etc.!)

I will bet you are one of the ones that claim your seat in the Elks parking lot, for the Multicultural Festival. Making sure you get there early so you can get a cheap sausage and peppers sandwich, oh and don't forget the beer. I will also bet that you and your family sit there on your butts all day enjoying free entertainment and making comments about everyone that passes your table.

Try something new, GO AND DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

Instead of slamming the people who do such good work to help other people, maybe you could learn by example!

Mom's teeth are 6 ft under. But the funeral director saved them for the BPOE, they need them more than anyone else. Soon the ELKS in Harrison will be speaking SI' Can I have another CORONA! What a joke

The quarter jar on the bar is for the members dental plan! Please contribute ASAP!

YES... PLEASE DO CONTRIBUTE. THOSE QUARTERS GO TO "OUR" SPECIAL CHILDREN, NOT IN SOME A-HOLES POCKETS. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE. HOPE YOU NEVER BECOME DOWN AND OUT. ASK SOME OF THE "PARENTS" IN THE GARDENS HOW THEIR CHILDRENS FACES LIT UP WHEN THE "ELKS" BROUGHT THEM CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.... OR A TURKEY DINNER.... OR INVITED THEM TO OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY... YOU PEOPLE ON HERE MAKE ME SICK.

YES... PLEASE DO CONTRIBUTE.  THOSE QUARTERS GO TO "OUR" SPECIAL CHILDREN, NOT IN SOME A-HOLES POCKETS.  YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE.  HOPE YOU NEVER BECOME DOWN AND OUT.  ASK SOME OF THE "PARENTS" IN THE GARDENS HOW THEIR CHILDRENS FACES LIT UP WHEN THE "ELKS" BROUGHT THEM CHRISTMAS PRESENTS....  OR A TURKEY DINNER.... OR INVITED THEM TO OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY... YOU PEOPLE ON HERE MAKE ME SICK.

Some people just have aspirations of just getting a 3 bedroom in the Gardens wake up!!! Get a spare job and get out of that low income housing..have a little pride...Gardens huh more like the Projects

why are the elks gettin so defensive? the initial post seems to be focusing on a specific individual who hangs out in the elks and not the elks club itself. it doesnt seem to me like anyone is badmouthin the elks or its members but rather a certain loudmouth who seems to hang out there alot.

• 4 weeks later...
How many clubs are left in town, and do they solicit memberships?

K of C  ?

Moose Club  ?

VFW  ?

Lions  ?

American Legion  ?

Elks  ( current )

PAC  ?

Moose Club is gone. VFW?? The others are still active. American Legion and K or C are always looking for new menbers.

How many clubs are left in town, and do they solicit memberships?

K of C  ?

Moose Club  ?

VFW  ?

Lions  ?

American Legion  ?

Elks  ( current )

PAC  ?

The Elks don't solicit membership. It is usually by word of mouth, and their are requirements to get into the organization. Don't see larry benett, cause he only lets who he wants in.

Don't see larry benett, cause he only lets who he wants in.

Oh MY!!! That statement sounds like it comes from someone who was denied membership! What happened... did your criminal background get in the way????

Or maybe it was just your bad attitude....hmmmm...