Where's Big Mouth Fireman Jus Sayin

Guest Guest

Guest Kearny Senior

There is an article on Yahoo.com about the mst dangerous jobs in the U.S.A. It is based on statistical analysis or in simple terms a fact. Evidence doesn't lie, people do. I see Police Officer on the list but Fireman is nowhere to be found. All the fictional behavior and war stories by the fireman is just that; a story, tall tales that grow taller on down the line. Convenience store clerk is a more dangerous job than a clubhouse spoiled child. Maybe the self proclaimed "bravest" should change that fake monitor. While they are sleeping for $40/hr. or more that should be enough time to dream about a more realistic title.

Wrong again Barney. I can see how you failed the FF exam . Simply Google "Are firefighter jobs dangerous", it will tell you firefighting is #2, commercial fisherman being #1. Don't give up Barney, you may get something right yet.

Guest Kearny Senior

I see the usual mindless general responses as duh Barney and get help from the Knights of the Algonquin Round Table. No cogent response as usual from the Clubhouse guests, or fireladies as to their behavior. My opinion may have been slightly off base. In my opinion, the superhero fireman may indeed NOT have been on vacation. When a fireman says he was "away" for a month he may have been using sick and vacation time while in jail. It is not uncommon for firemen to have criminal histories before being hired or committing crimes of vile moral terpitude such as domestic violence, assault, drunken/disorderly, ect. while employed on or off duty.

Police Officers who commit the slightest act of misconduct are often vilified in the newspapers, splashed across the front page to embarrass them and are immediately fired. Firemen, on the other hand commit and get convicted of crimes without even a mention in the media because it is so commonplace. The large majority of time they do not even get a suspension or lose their title. They are not held to any type of higher standard, just like politicians who also are seldom punished for their criminal acts. No politician, judge, or local government figure wants to see their kid, nephew, or friend lose the firemen lifetime vacation title that mommy or daddy got their underachieving little baby boy. It's no mystery that after squirting a water hose from a distance onto a little fire that nobody wants the firemen in their house. Things of value sometimes disappear into thin air after these safety checks where the homeowners are kept out of their house for "safety" reasons.

Firemen even get a stress, or better known as a CRACK PENSION by the state when they are caught using, under the influence, or distributing drugs. They get rewarded with a pension for drug use. That's horrible. What message does that send to the children of the community? Nepotism and patronage thrive in this Hudson County atmosphere of corruption all at the taxpayers expense. Those are my OPINIONS. I doubt any firemen can refute them.

And it's my opinion Barney, that you're a sad little man.

The Firemen take offense at not being called the bravest. That's their only concern? How about the criminal records, arrests, and that they are not held to the GOLD standard like the Police. It was my guess that they couldn't those opinions and I was right. They do not have to prove that they have good morals, integrity, or bravery at all. They just do mindless grunt work for their 25 year vacation. I am glad that has been established. Sleep well The Speechless.