Compile a list of Re-hired Retirees .

Guest Paul Revere

Guest Paul Revere

Just trying to make a list of all the town of harrison workers that have retired and then were rehired for other positions that could be held by people who actually need the jobs and incomes. Instead of greedy men and women who should just be fine with their hefty pensions. Please feel free to add to the list so we can have a full comprehensive list, So that people will finally see the severity of this problem, And the double dipping will end. Please no names are necessary just positions held will do.

Truant officer.

School janitorial supervisor.

Elementary school Security guard (80+ year old woman)

Fire inspector.

Building inspector (2)

There are more to add to this list, Please add to the list. It's your tax dollars that are being wasted ,as well as mine.

Guest Guest

Just trying to make a list of all the town of harrison workers that have retired and then were rehired for other positions that could be held by people who actually need the jobs and incomes. Instead of greedy men and women who should just be fine with their hefty pensions. Please feel free to add to the list so we can have a full comprehensive list, So that people will finally see the severity of this problem, And the double dipping will end. Please no names are necessary just positions held will do.

Truant officer.

Fire inspector.

Building inspector (2)

There are more to add to this list, Please add to the list. It's your tax dollars that are being wasted ,as well as mine.

Lets not forget the two retired fire chiefs we have working. Also, the high school janitor and the director of the community center.

The plus is that the town does not have to pay into their retirement system, they already have health benefits, and they are working at reduced salaries. This should save the town big bucks. But where is the money, did you just get a decrease in you a tax bill? The answer is no. Our taxes just went up. This money is being used to create high paying jobs for family and friends.

The minus is that they no longer pay into the pension system which is already in dire straights. How will the pension systems survive if no one is paying into them? Another minus is that some of these positions are civil service. Because there is a retiree, double dipping that means someone is not getting promoted, or someone is not being hired. Don't they have a civil service union? How are they letting them get away with this?

Guest guest

Does this include people I see that have titles, have not worked in years, and may possibly be deceased? Some haven't left their desks in over two weeks. It's starting to stink. It also stinks that their checks are being cashed!

Guest guest

Truant officer.

Fire inspector.

Building inspector (2)

There is a position just to supervise the Janitors? That's amazing.Next the town hill be hiring Hall Monitors!!

Guest Paul Revere

Wow a hundred views , Come on this is all 100 percent anonymous. If a hundred people viewed the thread than there should be more info that was asked for to compile a list of REHIRED RETIREES that are taking away jobs to people who actually need them.

Are you people that scared of zero repercussions from naming names on a community discussion board. Let's not just sit on our hands with duct tape over our mouths and take this. Name some names or forever hold your peace.

Guest Concerned Tax payer 55

Don't complain when the taxes go up again in a few months, I'm sure a few more created positions will pop up.. Tje mayor has been schmoozing it up lately. I'm sure someone has been applying the chapstick to lips and lips to Big Ray's tukass has been promised a job. This all can be reversed. Next is my letter to the local papers. There's a certain Editor that would love to become mayor of N.A. She would love to help us with this investigation. Right ?