Mayor' BOE Ticket

Guest Guest

Guest Hester Prin

Don't listen to me. Talk to the staff at Franklin and talk to the staff at KHS. And when you talk to the staff at KHS don't talk to the VP's because that wouldn't be fair right?, so don't include them. I think you will be quite surprised at what the people who really know have to say. Than you will understand why the Fab 5 did what they did, again for children and only for children.

So you're trying to tell me that the Fab 5 first consulted with staff at KHS and Franklin before they made their big decision, the one that was for the children and only the children? Bullshit. How many of the staff did they search out for opinions, or did they only listen to their "friends" who had a gripe or an axe to grind? For the children! Please, do you really expect to sell that crap?

Guest Kearny voter

Don't let them made fools out of us, that was ******* Dream! Ask Doran, he was there, and was on the same page with Digesere. First time shame on him, second time, shame on us!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Cronies

So you're trying to tell me that the Fab 5 first consulted with staff at KHS and Franklin before they made their big decision, the one that was for the children and only the children? Bullshit. How many of the staff did they search out for opinions, or did they only listen to their "friends" who had a gripe or an axe to grind? For the children! Please, do you really expect to sell that crap?

Don't put words in peoples mouths, although that is what you're doing. Ask staff NOW and ask them if they are better off now or before the action was taken. Nobody said they asked staff for THEIR recommendation on the 2 employees. No staff was searched out as you say, but read the post again and leave out your BS and do as suggested. You will be amazed how MANY people are excited to come to work now and motivated to teach. But that does not make YOU happy because you are one of the leftover OLD SCHOOL entitlement soldiers!

I don't know whether all your FACTS are true, but even giving you the benefit of the doubt, you had me until the last sentence! Children are Number 1 with the Fab 5???? Please, please, please tell me what tough decisions they made that have in any way benefited CHILDREN? Firing the High School principal? Demoting the vice principal? Hanging on to the very non-political interim superintendent? NO POLITICS? You just don't know what's really going on, do you? Someone isn't giving you ALL THE FACTS. No politics! That is toooooo funny.

The moron who wrote the long-winded nonsense you're very properly responding to is just a shill for the five stooges - probably is one of them.

Guest WHAT A CROCK

Don't put words in peoples mouths, although that is what you're doing. Ask staff NOW and ask them if they are better off now or before the action was taken. Nobody said they asked staff for THEIR recommendation on the 2 employees. No staff was searched out as you say, but read the post again and leave out your BS and do as suggested. You will be amazed how MANY people are excited to come to work now and motivated to teach. But that does not make YOU happy because you are one of the leftover OLD SCHOOL entitlement soldiers!

So teachers are now EXCITED AND MOTIVATED to teach now that Hoff & Baumgartner are gone? Because, oh, they were holding them back from feeling the joy of their careers? Are you honestly trying to say that? Are you one of these re-born teachers, eager to come to work every day, suddenly revitalized about doing your job? You know, the job you are being paid to do? And now that the specter of those two terrible, awful administrators have been removed from your daily lives . . . it's now all good? Fabulous! Maybe we should fire ALL the principals and vice principals and then EVERYBODY will LOVE their jobs and everything will be sunshine, rainbows & great big fluffy white clouds. What a wonderful educational experience it will be for all THE CHILDREN! Knowledge and happiness will fill all the land. Ah, I think we're on to something here.

So teachers are now EXCITED AND MOTIVATED to teach now that Hoff & Baumgartner are gone? Because, oh, they were holding them back from feeling the joy of their careers? Are you honestly trying to say that? Are you one of these re-born teachers, eager to come to work every day, suddenly revitalized about doing your job? You know, the job you are being paid to do? And now that the specter of those two terrible, awful administrators have been removed from your daily lives . . . it's now all good? Fabulous! Maybe we should fire ALL the principals and vice principals and then EVERYBODY will LOVE their jobs and everything will be sunshine, rainbows & great big fluffy white clouds. What a wonderful educational experience it will be for all THE CHILDREN! Knowledge and happiness will fill all the land. Ah, I think we're on to something here.

Wow we actually AGREE on something, amazing, but our only disagreeance is that unlike you who want "All principals and vice principals" fired, I believe only the unqualified ones who are not doing a good job should be fired. That would be what is GOOD for the CHILDREN.

Guest Not even close

Wow we actually AGREE on something, amazing, but our only disagreeance is that unlike you who want "All principals and vice principals" fired, I believe only the unqualified ones who are not doing a good job should be fired. That would be what is GOOD for the CHILDREN.

And you would have the knowledge to know who are, and I quote, "unqualified ones who are not doing a good job"? Maybe you should apply to be the new superintendent cause you're so smart. The one the Fab 5 are pushing isn't qualified either, so why not go for it!

Guest Not a Friend

And you would have the knowledge to know who are, and I quote, "unqualified ones who are not doing a good job"? Maybe you should apply to be the new superintendent cause you're so smart. The one the Fab 5 are pushing isn't qualified either, so why not go for it!

The Fab 5 isn't pushing anybody. There was many interviews and now there happens to be a VERY QUALIFIED candidate, nobody's pushing, just following the process. Your opinion is he is not qualified, but that is only your opinion and only your opinion because it is not your FRIEND, not the person YOU want, oh well.

The five stooges have us without a superintendent or a high school principal. They claimed they had better candidates, despite the fact that Baumgarten and Hoff were both highly qualified. So where are these "better candidates."

One of the first things many people check when they are considering a house buy is the schools. Our school system is in chaos because the five stooges don't know what they're doing. They talk big but they are extremely unprofessional, and as a result of their misconduct our property values have declined.

Most Boards of Education don't have that much of an effect on their communities so quickly but that doesn't mean that they're doing a good job. It's because they are pursuing their own petty agendas at the expense of Kearny property owners and our children.

The Fab 5 isn't pushing anybody. There was many interviews and now there happens to be a VERY QUALIFIED candidate, nobody's pushing, just following the process. Your opinion is he is not qualified, but that is only your opinion and only your opinion because it is not your FRIEND, not the person YOU want, oh well.

Very qualified? Prove it.

Guest Hester Prin

Thank you Mr. Board Member. So glad to hear the process is being followed. That's a novelty with you Fab 5.

The 5 stooges had a VERY QUALIFIED candidate. They let her go without any good reason, based on a lie that they had someone better. Here it is October, the position still isn't filled and the district is in chaos. It is a disgrace, and so are the 5 stooges.