McDonoughs Travel/Stack Bill S2117

Guest George Jetson

Guest George Jetson

I have a possible answer to the new supintendents hiring. Senator Brian Stack has proposed bill S2117 which will END ALL payouts for unused sick time and vaction time permanently, even to currently working public employees. THANK YOU SIR! Mayor McMole was getting his fellow Democratic Mayor Healy to go along because of the size of the Jersey City and the magnitude of Healys falling-in line with Republican Senator Stack. McMole did Healys bidding in return by hiring the ex-JC councilman (the urinator) in Harrison for big buck$. Thank the taxpayers for being so generous in funding this effort. Sacco is making his exit and the king of Hudson County is clearly Stack of Union City. A source states that several key Hudson Democrats are joining support of the bill to end all future payouts. The boat payments have sailed their last voyage. That's my opinion on Hudson County politics and the continued reaming of public employees which is a good thing for the State of NJ. Christie will sign that legislation immediately with bipartisan support.

Guest Carla

So what's the line up in the High school this year? I hear that a woman from Kearny High is coming in to be in charge of ciriculmn. What they hell are they doing hiring outside of the town when there are perfectly qualified people right there in the school. Another reason thoudands are ashamed to live here. So who will be Principal? Vice Principal? Did Mr Shields retire? Did Mr Doffont retire? What is going on.? Like a lot of other posters on KOTW I am asking for Answers. Even if you work for the BOE Please answer the people.