Good ole days with new residents.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

With all the new residents in the newly built condos. Maybe some of the ''Old'' non corrupt guard can show the new residents of town how a real town is operated. We could bring back the family elements. Maybe we could even ask a few trucking companies to once again have parades like we USED TO. Harrison is WORTH TRYING TO FIX. A whole new generation of people will be starting their lives here. Most people who would cherish and care for a small town.Some who probably never got the chance to experience a small town parade. I know that we all miss the old HJarrison. But it might just be better to start a new Harrison and try to keep the core values alive. What do you say?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happy camper

Wow, tons of views and not one reply, does the truth hurt so much? Are there any intellegent life forms that read these forums to make a sound arguement?

Guest CHANGELING

NICE THOUGHT...but most of the real harrison people have moved out, or passed on. why don't some of the politicians give back, and throw a parade , and festival , for the remaining real ...HARRISONIANS ! not just these ( wherever they came from ?) people, who really don't care about our town. hey how about a dance in th courts? oh, i forgot if you're white , and live in harrison , you cant get in there. most of the people that use the courts , aren't from harrison ! how about getting the local boys to play again,but ib the library park ! people ....remember the friday,or saturday night dances at the courts ? that was part of the real HARRISON ! COME ON MR. MAYOR, AND COUNCIL........MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!!

Changeling.... So true... I often say that the original Harrisonians are the people that have paid off their homes and don't want to start a new life elsewhere. We can forget about dances...... The mayor has bigger fish to fry.... like becoming a wannabe Hoboken. I cant wait until I have save enough of my pennies and move out of here.