Have any laid off DPW workers been called back?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The mere idea of new people being hired, brings up the obvious question.

Have any laid off DPW workers been called back? What's it been now two years? The DPW worker in the library park that complained so much , Has left Harrison for Florida. Of course he's been replaced. Has any of the Demoted Police officers been re promoted.? I certainly hope so.. There are still undisputed allegations that persist about favoritism on the DPW. So if no one replies to this and previous posts, are we all to believe that the favoritism rumors are true? Really hope the town wises up and starts acting like a real town.

Guest CHANGELING

The mere idea of new people being hired, brings up the obvious question.

Have any laid off DPW workers been called back? What's it been now two years? The DPW worker in the library park that complained so much , Has left Harrison for Florida. Of course he's been replaced. Has any of the Demoted Police officers been re promoted.? I certainly hope so.. There are still undisputed allegations that persist about favoritism on the DPW. So if no one replies to this and previous posts, are we all to believe that the favoritism rumors are true? Really hope the town wises up and starts acting like a real town.

no ones been hired back,except the connected people! it's all corruption, they bring in some kid to drive the bus, he doesn't have a passenger endorsementon his license, but he related to huranga, or one of the other imports.he gets the job. they bring in a guy in the d p w , make him the bosses B**ch in the office, doesn't do shit all day, but one of the first to get overtime ! ! ! hey mayor.....what kinda bullshit is this ? how do you explain keeping the guy in the paRK?? he was only useful for sweeping , but he needed a cigarette in his hand, and a cellphone stuck in his ear ! some had to get the ride on mower , when the grass had to be cut in the park, because he had no license HEY IT'S ALL BULLSHIT THE ONLY PEOPLE THEY LET COME BACK WERE THE CONNECTED ONES ( POLICE CHIEF , FIRE CHIEF, FRMR SCHOOL SUPER, THE FORMER HEAD OF THE COMMUNITY CENTER ) ALL GREEDY PEOPLE THEY GET A SUBSTANSIAL PENSION BUT CAME BACK TO BLEED THE TOWN SOME MORE!!! AND HOW ABOUT ALL THE BULLSHIT JOBS YOU CREATED, WITH BIG SALARIES ! HEY I CHALLENGE YOU TO EXPLAIN HOW TWO GUYS WERE HIRED AT THE D P W ? WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS LAID OFF ?? HEY BE READY... AT THE NEXT SO CALLED , TOWN MEETING, I'M GOING TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS, AND THE TOWNS PEOPLE WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER ! IF YOU GET UP, AND RUN ....I'LL BE RIGHT WITH YOU, WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER !

Guest Guest

Most of the people that were so-called layed off were just given a time out to justify people more loyal to the regime into their positions. The call backs were never going to happen. This was a pre-meditated planned event by the architectural firm of McDonough and Co.