Is this the best we can do?

Guest guest

Guest Guest
The people have spoken knucklehead! We have a great town, a great Mayor, and great leaders. If you don't like it, MOVE.

If you, the mayor, or great leaders think the people of Harrison want a guy who pissed on people to educate their children I think its time for you to move and good riddence..

Guest ntonFe together,
No matter who was chosen there would be questions. Time to move on.

If that's the kind of town you want live in then you should move elsewhere.

Guest Guest
While were at it, why don't we throw you in the mix: D. The blogger who makes himself out to be smart but is really dumb. Complain Complain complain. Big baby!

I can see there is no point arguing with you. You are either this guys boyfriend or mother. I think the Board of Education has been permanently damaged with this selection. I’m sure they could have found another suitable candidate who didn’t pee on people. I think the mayor should have used better judgment in his selection of board of education members.

I know for a fact, the parents, the faculty, and the residents of Harrison know that you are trying to put lipstick on a pig. He may get the job but the damage has been done. Nuff said.

Guest Our own problems

Yeah and only four board members are left to get rid of the political crap which put Kearny into the mess they were in. Now our board hired Kearny's reject, must have also been a political appointment.

Guest Guest

There are still people living in Harrison that know peeing on people is wrong. Apparently you are not one of them. Neither are the members of the Board of Education.

We all know peeing on people is wrong. Duh.

Guest Guest

Pee on me, when your not strong, and I'll be your friend. I help you pee ee on. You just pee lonely brother and I'll give $120,000 to caaaarry on........

Guest Guest

And your criticizing the Board is not? Hypocracisy at its best. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is criticizing the board hypocrisy? (Note the correct spelling. I guess you're not one of the ones with centuries worth of educational experience.)

Guest Webster

And your criticizing the Board is not? Hypocracisy at its best. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't even spell it, so I'm guessing you don't know what it means either.

Guest Guest

Great town, great mayor? Does the fact that they hire people who get drunk and pee on people make them great? Please go to a doctor, you are sick.

Sick of your nonsense! Blah!!!

Guest I. P. Daily

There are still people living in Harrison that know peeing on people is wrong. Apparently you are not one of them. Neither are the members of the Board of Education.

Get over it.

Guest Keep em out

From what I have heard Kearny finally got some people on their board that are doing what needed to be done a long time ago, and now the left overs don't like it because it puts a crimp on their bad habits. The bad news is we got their ex principal and rumor has it that their old super Digesere wants to be the super here now. I guess they figure the gig is up in Kearny, but they can still play in Harrison.

Guest Guest

The most recent buzz is that this guy was hired because our present superintendent wants to be the new County Superintendent of Schools. He hired this guy to pave the way with the Jersey City politicians. If this happens, it will be another Hudson County deal and a real sellout to the children of Harrison.

Guest Guest

"The most recent buzz is that this guy was hired because our present superintendent wants to be the new County Superintendent of Schools. He hired this guy to pave the way with the Jersey City politicians. If this happens, it will be another Hudson County deal and a real sellout to the children of Harrison. "

Do you really think Doran has any interest at all in being County School Superintendent? Frickin Hudson County??? Give me a break!

The county could/would never match the salary and benefits he already gets here in Harrison. He and McDonough have total control of both the council and school board. Doran ain’t going nowhere! He’s a pig in shit!

More likely scenario is that he will be working on a retirement pay/pension package. And then he will move to a resort town and use his doctorate to teach at some local college.

But you didn’t hear it here, mind you.

Guest Joe Manly

Wow I never knew Happy people to be so mean, can't we just paint the board office pink and call it even.

Nj is turning into the Lifetime channel '' Desperate Superintendents''

Guest Looney Tunes

Pee on me, when your not strong, and I'll be your friend. I help you pee ee on. You just pee lonely brother and I'll give $120,000 to caaaarry on........

Nice!

Guest Big Willie

So wait a minute. We will have an ex principal from Kearny, a public urinator from JC. What do they think we are all stupid for letting them get away with this. I wish Ronald Shields would PLEASE make a statement on here as to what the hell is going on. Ron Shields is the only person I would trust to get the honest truth out of.

Guest Concerned for our Town

Don't forget Mr. Barber, also home-grown with an impeccable reputation. He's doing a great job at Hamilton School. All the kids like him, and more importantly, look up to him. Wouldn't he have made a great addition to the high school staff? He also could have taken over the vp/ad position that was given to someone with far fewer years in the schools, but with a much more familiar last name.

THere are alot of qualified people in the Harrison School district who were passed up for Many jobs that were given to new comers because of there name and more to come. Its so unfair to those people who have worked hard in this district for so many years and can't get a break.