What a Shocker! Disgraceful BOE...

Guest Oly Schmidt

I agree. I use to also be a very strong Fab 5 supporter but after seeing their self serving conduct on the board and how they replaced an experienced VP to put in one of their own crony and how they fired an outstanding high school principal I,m going to put Lindenfelser, Lowry and Doran signs on my lawn.

So do everyone a favor and write down the names of the Five Stooges so you don't vote for any of them again. This is how they behave. It's what they do.

Guest Hester Prin, Jr.

Teachers will have a big problem supporting the Doran, Lowry, Lindenfelser ticket.

Since most of them live out of town, is that significant? Is it even true?

Guest Cast of Characters

Teachers will have a big problem supporting the Doran, Lowry, Lindenfelser ticket.

The cowardly lion, the wicked witch and olive oil, wow, and you want people to support them? If the voters in this Town support them there are some serious problems in Kearny.

Are you kidding? I am a teacher in the district and the word around town through phone chains and word of mouth is that the 5 stooges must go. We are choosing between the lesser of two evils. The KEA supports Lowry, Lindenfelser and Doran. The teachers have always disliked the Campbells, John and Billy from way back. The Fab 5 are John Campbell's creation, that's his Frankenstein which came back to destroy him, it's creator.

So do everyone a favor and write down the names of the Five Stooges so you don't vote for any of them again. This is how they behave. It's what they do.

George King,- John Plaugic,-John Leadbeater,-Robert O'Malley, Paul Castelli. Running in this November's election will be Paul Castelli, John Campbell the originator of the Fab 5 and Police Officer Martin. Vote this November for Lindenfelser, Lowry and Doran.

The Lesser of Two Evils.

There are other candidates to support besides Lindenfelser, Lowry and Doran.

All of these candidates have family involed with BOE. I think the voters will surprise everyone. We need people on BOE who can vote on every matter. People who represent the interest of the voters and taxpayers. Vote No to Lowry, Lindenfelser and Doran November 6

Guest Observer

Minutes from the June meetings have been posted--and the school year hasn't started. That kinda undercuts your comment.

But to the larger issue: why are the Minutes not posted a couple of days after approval? It's not rocket sciece, after all.

A cynic might conclude that the BOE wants to keep them under wraps for as long as possible.

Guest KEA President

Are you kidding? I am a teacher in the district and the word around town through phone chains and word of mouth is that the 5 stooges must go. We are choosing between the lesser of two evils. The KEA supports Lowry, Lindenfelser and Doran. The teachers have always disliked the Campbells, John and Billy from way back. The Fab 5 are John Campbell's creation, that's his Frankenstein which came back to destroy him, it's creator.

Marcy Fisher, is this the official position of your KEA? You are the president I would like to know if this is a direct order from you to the Union. Also, did you start the so called phone chains at Franklin school ?

Guest Daaaaaaaady

Nepotism, you say? Seven board members have relatives working for the boe. Each one of them SHOULD recuse themselves when conflicts arise. Why is it that Leadbeater and O'Malley always forget to abstain from voting when it benefits their family members? Leadbeater voted yes for his sister's health benefits two meetings ago and O'Malley voted yes for the sidebar agreement with his sister's union at the last meeting. Look at the board minutes. It's right there in black and white. Again, the rules don't apply to everyone. So much for making things better...

Get your facts right if you are going to fling $hit. I recommend you follow your own advise and check the minutes of the meeting you posted wrong information about omalley. Go ahead, it's right there in black and white, he went "not voting" on the sidebar agreement. Baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !!!!

Marcy Fisher, is this the official position of your KEA? You are the president I would like to know if this is a direct order from you to the Union. Also, did you start the so called phone chains at Franklin school ?

I would be hard pressed to believe that Marcy is really posting here using the moniker KEA President - but I could be wrong, Marcy has surprised me before...in any case the KEA never endorses any candidates for BOE - I'm pretty certain that the KEA is not allowed to endorse any candidate.

Guest Told U So

Here it is in black & white from the BOE minutes. Ethics violation right there as I've said all along. (Bolding below is mine to indicate violation)

BOARD MEMBERS SPEAKS

Board member Lisa Schalago addressed the assembly to clarify that, in this instance, the decisions rendered against Dr. Baumgartner and Mr. Hoff were issued solely by the five-member majority of the Board. Mrs. Schalago explained that no discussions among the full Board were held, either to address performance, the possibility of non-reappointment, or the Board’s subsequent "official" statements of reason not to reappoint, adding that until this meeting, none of the four Board members who had voted in the affirmative for both employees were ever apprised of what the statements of reason were.

I've spoken face to face with Marcy, believe me the Fab 5 are DONE!!! The KEA wants them out and have started a special FACEBOOK CHAIN for election day on November 6 2012, the Fire Department wants them out, Kearny Police Officers who live in town want them out and are also very apologetic about them. Mayor Santos wants them out and 95% of all the postings and replies want them out. What part don't you brainless five get??? OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!! John Campbell, Paul Castelli and Martin are going to be highly embarrassed this November. VOTE FOR LINDENNFELSER. LOWRY. AND DORAN ON November 6 2012!!! Get with the Facebook page chain of events!!!

The KEA has created a Facebook page secretly that will slaughter the Fab 5 in November. What does the Fab 5 have going for them under the leadership of Mumbo Jumbo Cambo??? Nothing! John Campbell can't even put two sentences together how can he even think of organizing an election. Vote for Lindenfelser (a classy lady and attorney at law) Lowry (a highly respected educator of many, many years and close friend of Marcy F. the President of the KEA) and Vote also for Doran a dedicated incumbent of the Kearny BOE.

I've spoken face to face with Marcy, believe me the Fab 5 are DONE!!! The KEA wants them out and have started a special FACEBOOK CHAIN for election day on November 6 2012, the Fire Department wants them out, Kearny Police Officers who live in town want them out and are also very apologetic about them. Mayor Santos wants them out and 95% of all the postings and replies want them out. What part don't you brainless five get??? OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!! John Campbell, Paul Castelli and Martin are going to be highly embarrassed this November. VOTE FOR LINDENNFELSER. LOWRY. AND DORAN ON November 6 2012!!! Get with the Facebook page chain of events!!!

OK, so you're not Marcy, do you really think it's a good idea to post using her name just because you spoke to her - I spoke to her yesterday, too, that doesn't give me permission to speak for her on any subject. Secret KEA facebook page? Well now you've let the cat out of the bag. You really need to calm down before you start these postings.