labor management guys

Guest Guest

i work up by the pike and sometimes i see these 2 guys coming out of an office building called labor management something or another. i think they are twins. does anyone know who they are and if they are available. please do tell.

i work up by the pike and sometimes i see these 2 guys coming out of an office building called labor management something or another. i think they are twins. does anyone know who they are and if they are available. please do tell.

Are you talking about the gay one or the retarded one ?

Guest in the know

no they're not twins, but, as refered to in NJ, they are domestic partners. :huh:

I think you are talking about the ***** twins. They work for their brothers company. If Im not mistaken they are both married.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

you are right. they are twins. i went to high school with them. they played on the soccer team and i think one of their wives was a cheerleader.