KHS Musical

Guest Guest

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
What musical is St. Stephen's doing this year?

Annie is my favorite too.  Saw it at SSS, the young lady who played Grace there is playing Miss Hannigan in the KHS production.

I thought she was Annie at SSS. Anyway, you wouldn't believe how good she is now! She won best musical singer at the Hudson County Teen Arts festival last year and went on to the states. This girl could make it to Broadway if she put her mind to it. Come and see for yourself March 15, 16 and 17 at Kearny High school.

What musical is St. Stephen's doing this year?

Annie is my favorite too.  Saw it at SSS, the young lady who played Grace there is playing Miss Hannigan in the KHS production.

And guess what?..........the young lady who played Miss Hannigan at SSS is playing Grace at KHS.

switcheroo

And guess what?..........the young lady who played Miss Hannigan at SSS is playing Grace at KHS.

switcheroo

So Hannigan is Grace and Grace is Hannigan or is it Hannigan is Grace and Annie is Hannigan? I can't wait for the musical so I can get this all straightened out! Those two were the best I ever saw in a jJ. School production! Imagine now! What, juniors in high school?

So Hannigan is Grace and Grace is Hannigan or is it Hannigan is Grace and Annie is Hannigan? I can't wait for the musical so I can get this all straightened out! Those two were the best I ever saw in a jJ. School production! Imagine now! What, juniors in high school?

Jr. school production.