School Bond Vote

Guest Duck

It’s a “Disgrace”!!

Tuesday’s vote (12.12.06) on a School Bond issue ONLY brought out 784 Voters out of a Total of 15,559 Voters registered in the Town of Kearny. Final was 406 Yes 378 No Passed by 28 votes. This is approx a 5% turnout on an important issue. WHY???

It’s a “Disgrace”!!

Tuesday’s vote (12.12.06) on a School Bond issue ONLY brought out 784 Voters out of a Total of 15,559 Voters registered in the Town of Kearny. Final was 406 Yes 378 No Passed by 28 votes. This is approx a 5% turnout on an important issue.  WHY???

Because nobody cares and the white trash moms are too busy criticizing each others kids soccer shorts.

Guest Tom Hakim,Sky Valley,Ca.

Why the low turn out because people do not care,they are tired when are finished of work. Then they have feed thier thier family. An their is was know big talk in town in the papers or this site. Next is pople are regisrator too Vote.And they know really they have know joice it had to done. And next step,would be state of N.J. be thier. Or close that School?

Guest P.T.A Member
Why the low turn out because people do not care,they are tired when are finished of work. Then they have feed thier thier family. An their is was know big talk in town in the papers or this site. Next is pople are regisrator too Vote.And they know really they have know joice it had to done. And next step,would be state of N.J. be thier. Or close that School?

Holy Cow can someone please translate what he typed up there.

Guest rainbow coalition

WHAT!!!@@@$$$ :)

Thank God this clown went West!!!

Hopefully he is not telling anyone out there he was from Kearny, NJ

The whole vote was a scam.... I'll bet 700 of those voters were teachers or friends of...

Why is the board so scared to have the vote in November on ELECTION DAY!!!!... Maybe a bigger turn out!! Oh no we don't want that Our agenda will be screwedup.... And then for SURE the school budget will be turned down EVERY YEAR!!!!

Holey Moley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What????????????????????

School taught you real well...

I did go out and vote at 8pm and was surprised i was only number 73 in my district, that showed how low the turnout was.

Good God Almighty (sorry Paul).

Now you know why the vote count was so low. B)

Jesus christ Tom, could you at least be a little more legible when trying to answer a serious topic !!

The whole vote was a scam....  I'll bet 700 of those voters were teachers or friends of...

Why is the board so scared to have the vote in November on ELECTION DAY!!!!...  Maybe a bigger turn out!!  Oh no  we don't want that    Our agenda will be screwedup.... And then for SURE the school budget will be turned down EVERY YEAR!!!!

The State dictates the date the vote is set.

JW

The whole vote was a scam....  I'll bet 700 of those voters were teachers or friends of...

Why is the board so scared to have the vote in November on ELECTION DAY!!!!...  Maybe a bigger turn out!!  Oh no  we don't want that    Our agenda will be screwedup.... And then for SURE the school budget will be turned down EVERY YEAR!!!!

Yeah it's the teachers, oh brother!

You dummy you!

Tom........lay off the egg nog !

It’s a “Disgrace”!!

Tuesday’s vote (12.12.06) on a School Bond issue ONLY brought out 784 Voters out of a Total of 15,559 Voters registered in the Town of Kearny. Final was 406 Yes 378 No Passed by 28 votes. This is approx a 5% turnout on an important issue.  WHY???

Very simple. No one cares, those that did care, or that would stand up and do something, have long since moved out.

What I want to know is when is the BOE going to stop raping the taxpayers??? I feel sorry for the senior citizens who are getting killed due to the BOE's incompetence- along with the incompetence of the mayor and his rubber stamp council. How many BOE members are qualified?? Or council members? I know my council member is good for going to grand openings- but in helping to lower taxes they don't care...What a mess..and what a mess of unqualified people trying to run things. And before all you geniuses say why don't you run- it's simple, I need to work to hard to pay my taxes for no services rendered....Being a parent of a school age child doesn't qualify you to be on the BOE.

Yeah it's the teachers, oh brother!

You dummy you!