zerO backbone.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Our glorious leader zerO has caved in to the environmentalists who opposed the Keystone pipeline. The Canadians have already said if we don't buy the oil they would sell it to the Chinese. Well, apparently zerO cares more about having the tree huggers mad at him than insuring an adequate supply of oil to America. But you Loonys keep defending zerO, I'm sure you can figure out some way to blame this on Bush.

Our glorious leader zerO has caved in to the environmentalists who opposed the Keystone pipeline. The Canadians have already said if we don't buy the oil they would sell it to the Chinese. Well, apparently zerO cares more about having the tree huggers mad at him than insuring an adequate supply of oil to America. But you Loonys keep defending zerO, I'm sure you can figure out some way to blame this on Bush.

You are such an idiot. There are better ways to supply energy that don't involve making the oil companies rich and ruining nature. Wake up to what is going on. Big oil has been around for more than 100 years. They were the robber barons in T. Roosevelt's day. If you don't see how they've rigged our politics and controlled energy markets, then you're not very bright.

Guest 2smart4u

zerO is using the excuse that the state dept. advised him there wasn't enough time to do the necessary

reviews. The fact of the matter is this pipeline was first proposed by Bush, zerO has had 3 years to do whatever reviews were needed. This pipeline would have eased our dependency on arab oil, brought billions in revenue to all the states it passed through and created thousands of good paying jobs.

I think this pipeline just didn't fit in with zerO's nanny state, food stamp mentality. But as you said, the zerO zOmbies will try to justify our continued dependence on the arabs.

Actually about 6000 temporary jobs. The company in question already said that they will propose an alternate route which will avoid the Nebraska sand hills in question. The only reason this has come up is that Republicans made the decision part of the budget battle knowing full well when the studies were ALREADY SCHEDULED to be completed. They knew it would make the sheep bleat and sure enough here you are. Baaa!

zerO is using the excuse that the state dept. advised him there wasn't enough time to do the necessary

reviews. The fact of the matter is this pipeline was first proposed by Bush, zerO has had 3 years to do whatever reviews were needed. This pipeline would have eased our dependency on arab oil, brought billions in revenue to all the states it passed through and created thousands of good paying jobs.

I think this pipeline just didn't fit in with zerO's nanny state, food stamp mentality. But as you said, the zerO zOmbies will try to justify our continued dependence on the arabs.

Forgot which name you wanted to lie under today?

Guest 2smart4u

...No, but we have figured out that YOU are the blame for the dumbing down of the local gop and tis forum. :angry: