CRIME IS UP

Guest Kojak

Way to go Mayor and Council.. Crime is at an all time high this year already. Reading the observer over the last month, a rash of car burglaries, serious assults, robberies, stolen cars are taking place. Not to mention the other night there were 3 robberies and a stabbing in town.

Why are you not hiring more Police Officers?? with the developments opening on the south side of town and all the traffic that runs through our town. I mean come on already???? What will it take for some WELL KNOWN FAMILY MEMBER from Town to be robbed or assaulted? The Police are down to 36 cops. that is Deplorable. I guess the motto is do more with less, but at what expense? SAFETY!! @ officers just left at the end of the year.

Where did the transitional aid go that the town just received? Is there any grants to hire Police Officers??? SHOCKING...

I am sure that the Police Chief has asked for more officers. Where's the PBA when you need them. Oh, I forgot their former President made a deal so he could be made Sgt. and screwed the supervisors that were forced to retire.Now, it's time for the PBA to make some noise and do things that the press will publicize. They are good at calling in sick, so that may be their first option. As to the increase in crime, I have been told that the uniform crime reports in the past few years have been fudged so it seems that there has been no increase in crime. In fact, it has been reported to the prosecutor. Now there's a story for the press to investigate.

Guest lol about it chief

I am sure that the Police Chief has asked for more officers. Where's the PBA when you need them. Oh, I forgot their former President made a deal so he could be made Sgt. and screwed the supervisors that were forced to retire.Now, it's time for the PBA to make some noise and do things that the press will publicize. They are good at calling in sick, so that may be their first option. As to the increase in crime, I have been told that the uniform crime reports in the past few years have been fudged so it seems that there has been no increase in crime. In fact, it has been reported to the prosecutor. Now there's a story for the press to investigate.

well skippy what can you expect from a man who was handed his position for kissing ass? now that ego of his has him surrounded by puppets who hide the truth from him. he has his special ppl as detectives who's work consist of the specials at ginas, tops, n nino's. then he has his civilian czar who docs up the cases for him. dont expect the pba to do a damn thig they are all talk no b*lls! things are only going to get worse buddy. as long as he's in office and ****** collects his 250k salary all is good in harrison! there is no accountability and residents are kept in the dark

Edited by KOTW
Content.