Five Guys - Harrison - Welcome

Guest Guest

Welcome Five Guys to Harrison - wishing you success during your grand opening and with the endeavor - welcome to Harrison!

Went to FIVE GUYS today, Excellent burger & fries (one of best i have ever had)....im a big fan and its a nice addition to my walk home from the path. There is also this cool digital Coke machine with something like 250 flavors, very cool.

Harrison Tommy

A big problem with going to Five Guys is that you have to pay for parking to eat there. Where you parking at... Wendy's to go to eat at Five Guys? or the side streets with metered parking? Commuters may eat there but they are too much in a rush to get out of Harrison to stop and eat. I welcome Five Guys but the number of residents in the other side of Harrison has not reached critical mass to support Five Guys or any other food establishment on the other side of town.

Guest Sal Monella

Went to FIVE GUYS today, Excellent burger & fries (one of best i have ever had)....im a big fan and its a nice addition to my walk home from the path. There is also this cool digital Coke machine with something like 250 flavors, very cool.

Harrison Tommy

Funny how little things get Harrison residents all excited. A Hamburger Joint opens with a modern soda dispenser, Wow? Kind of reminds me of the first McDonalds in Communist China. Hey Tommy, there's a new thing out these days called Cheese, they are putting it on Hamburgers (only in Harrison though) Oh Boy! What's next? Electric Street Lights?

Guest Niel Anblomi

Stop being positive it makes us look bad~~

You're right. The nerve of some people writing something nice here. Negative posts only please. And for the upcoming holidays I hope Santa gives everybody coal and hope you all have a Sucky New Year.

Guest Inquiring Minds

Wow so who worked out this deal?? I thought the parking garage needed all the money it could make to pay of the COUNTY BONDS in EXCESS of 10 million for that eyesore of a parking garage. Guess the ReDevelopment committee filled with Political Hacks made the deal. I'm all for the redelevopment of this town, but at what expense to us the taxpayers. My taxes have NEVER gone down since I purchased my 1st home in Harrison in 2005. They have gone up from $5,800 to over $9,000.

I thought that this would at least keep them steady for a couple of years, but I guess our Mayor and council, will keep blaming someone else for the increases, like they always do at election time.

The RedBull situation is amazing also. They are tenants on the land that Harrison Owns. So would that mean that they do have to pay taxes??? Just like a tenant renting an apartment, they have no responsibility. They are required to pay an entertainment tax, I would think but who were the HIGH PAID LAWYERS that brokered this deal??? the Town should sue them for their fees back because now THE TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THE LEGAL FIGHT.....

What about the addition of the Transitional Aid that Christie just put back in place?? where is that money going to???? How about to lower my F-ING taxes, water and sewer bill, and adding more Cops? This town is going to SHI# and I'm sick of all the excuses by them. Hartz Mountain that is going to take 5-10 years to develop and the open space in front of the stadium is just another eyesore for us to bear with. WOW Advance Realty really made a score by sitting on the land and now selling off a section last month. Are they really going to develop or just sell off and fill their pockets thanks to our STUPID POLITICIANS....

Welcome Five Guys to Harrison - wishing you success during your grand opening and with the endeavor - welcome to Harrison!

Five uys is a great Hamburger place,try it.One of the best!!!And you can park for 2 hrs free,while you eat!

I am sure that Five Guys worked out a deal with the County for access to parking deck and they are paying a monthly 'fee' for access. All you people on here do is complain. Why don't you focus on the positive and try to contribute instead of drag everything down. You should focus on progress not regression.

Wow so who worked out this deal?? I thought the parking garage needed all the money it could make to pay of the COUNTY BONDS in EXCESS of 10 million for that eyesore of a parking garage. Guess the ReDevelopment committee filled with Political Hacks made the deal. I'm all for the redelevopment of this town, but at what expense to us the taxpayers. My taxes have NEVER gone down since I purchased my 1st home in Harrison in 2005. They have gone up from $5,800 to over $9,000.

I thought that this would at least keep them steady for a couple of years, but I guess our Mayor and council, will keep blaming someone else for the increases, like they always do at election time.

The RedBull situation is amazing also. They are tenants on the land that Harrison Owns. So would that mean that they do have to pay taxes??? Just like a tenant renting an apartment, they have no responsibility. They are required to pay an entertainment tax, I would think but who were the HIGH PAID LAWYERS that brokered this deal??? the Town should sue them for their fees back because now THE TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THE LEGAL FIGHT.....

What about the addition of the Transitional Aid that Christie just put back in place?? where is that money going to???? How about to lower my F-ING taxes, water and sewer bill, and adding more Cops? This town is going to SHI# and I'm sick of all the excuses by them. Hartz Mountain that is going to take 5-10 years to develop and the open space in front of the stadium is just another eyesore for us to bear with. WOW Advance Realty really made a score by sitting on the land and now selling off a section last month. Are they really going to develop or just sell off and fill their pockets thanks to our STUPID POLITICIANS....

great-another eatery the cops can hang out and hide

i know one thing they best not ask for raises, i think its clear their wishes were met with all them promotions. S**K it up and wait till your grandkids go to college. as for those special town workers the same be happy you have a job! i dont need tax hikes for lame service.