Kearny Schools: Sports & Politics

Guest Fred Romano

Guest Guest

Its been two days and it seems as though the new coach (Bifulco) is right on track with making sure things are running well and keeping the KHS baseball program running smoothly...As it was said before, and I am only an outsider looking in, he will do a nice job. He has a young team, but sometimes young is good. Good luck to the KHS baseball team and have some fun!!! Its nice to too see baseball players out on the field at Franklin again.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

As an outsider looking in I am totally impressed with what this young new coach is doing for the program. The team is young, and they have three great coaches on staff who are always looking to coach the kids and steer them in the right direction. Just the other day I went by practice and I noticed the players having fun, yet there was soo much attention to detail. The kids seem to be playing good baseball, and they are young, Coach Bifulco has many great years ahead of him. GREAT JOB!!!

Guest Mouse Police

Excuse me, Guest? Do you think the clerical structure changed when the "music teacher" came to Kearny as Superintendent of Schools? Where do you get your information? Everything was exactly as it was before he came. There was an assistant superintendent who had a a secretary going back at least 20 years. There's the same number of staffing that there was back in Dr. Onnembo's day. Where do you get your information? Tell you what, you better stick to worrying about BASEBALL and stop making comments about things you obviously no nothing about. If this forum is such a joke, why are you wasting your precious time squawking about sports programs and babysitters and taxes? Why, you should probably be working on some great scientific discovery & winning yourself one of them those Nobe Peace prizes. Better yet, go to your local deli, buy a lottery ticket, and stand around and discuss world politics with the other geniuses who spout off nonsense and pretend it's fact.