Occupy Harrison

Guest guest

I think it's time to start "OCCUPY HARRISON". Harrison is a prime example of

everything wrong with this country as a whole contained in 1 square mile.

The police will thank us for it. They'll be guaranteed even more overtime. The police

are kind of hurting now that the Red Bull season is over. The obvious meeting place would be

in front of the town hall, but I believe more will be accomplished if we stage the occupation

in front of the municipal garage. Bring your bongos and tents!

The police will thank us for it. They'll be guaranteed even more overtime. The police

are kind of hurting now that the Red Bull season is over. The obvious meeting place would be

in front of the town hall, but I believe more will be accomplished if we stage the occupation

Suggested further sites to occupy: the BOE office and a certain real estate business in town.

Occupy Harrison? Too late, the Peruvians, Brazilians, etc have beat you to it.

Guest Harrison Prisoner

Yeah, and every "real American" knows who they are, right. Let's see . . . bigotry, racism . . .

Yea. . . because there's no hard facts that the wonderful class of people the other post listed have

ever caused any problems; turned nice single family and 2 family homes into delapidated tenament houses

or illegal basement apartments. But hey, least they keep the fire dept busy in the winter. Oh yea, space heaters will be on sale for black Friday at Walmart. Load up!

Harrison never had problems with gangs until recently. Must be a coincidence. ALso, for some reason there's always a few stabbings down at the Red Bulls Arena when the South American Teams play. That must be their tradition. Hey, but that keeps the police dept busy. And they really did a number beautifying 4th Street and Harrison Ave. Every day looks like Tijuana after Cinco De Mayo. How many Mexican and Peruvian Rest. do we need in one square mile? But then again that's our redevelpoment.

Guess your right. We are racist. We're sorry. Without these great citizens, and I really use that term lightly, our great town wouldn't be what it is today. So I'd like to say a big Thank you to all these people, but then again they won't know what I'm saying because they don't want to learn the language. So I guess I should say Gracias!

Yea. . . because there's no hard facts that the wonderful class of people the other post listed have

ever caused any problems; turned nice single family and 2 family homes into delapidated tenament houses

or illegal basement apartments. But hey, least they keep the fire dept busy in the winter. Oh yea, space heaters will be on sale for black Friday at Walmart. Load up!

I almost spit my coffee out on my laptop! Funny!

Harrison never had problems with gangs until recently. Must be a coincidence. ALso, for some reason there's always a few stabbings down at the Red Bulls Arena when the South American Teams play. That must be their tradition. Hey, but that keeps the police dept busy. And they really did a number beautifying 4th Street and Harrison Ave. Every day looks like Tijuana after Cinco De Mayo. How many Mexican and Peruvian Rest. do we need in one square mile? But then again that's our redevelpoment.

Guess your right. We are racist. We're sorry. Without these great citizens, and I really use that term lightly, our great town wouldn't be what it is today. So I'd like to say a big Thank you to all these people, but then again they won't know what I'm saying because they don't want to learn the language. So I guess I should say Gracias!

So in addition to being a bigot and a racist, you're also a jerk.

Guest Harrison Prisoner

So in addition to being a bigot and a racist, you're also a jerk.

That's a very strange remark. So you know bigots and racist people that aren't jerks? Interesting.

I think its safe to say that if your a bigot and a racist, that in itself lables you as a jerk. And yes

I am. And please watch the strong language.

• 2 months later...
Guest *******GUEST*******

Suggested further sites to occupy: the BOE office and a certain real estate business in town.

People are too afraid to show their faces, This Town is that crooked, The best place would be in front of the Crooked Real Estate Office on ******* ****** ***.....We all know where it is.....Biggest crooks in Town Work there.....Someone went to work there and left, couldn't believe the Shit gon on in there!!!!!! Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest goodoldboyz

Harrison, has been corrupt for over a century, don't blame it on race, creed or color, its a little city that fell threw the cracks of time. The ruling class in town are inbreed, and people should encourage there children, to leave and not get them on the town payroll.