Public Safety

Guest Guest

In my opinion, it is clearly obvious that the basic safety of the residents has been sold out by plans of the Mayor and his puppet council. Dollarhan left the Fire Dept. as the last paid Chief and he knows it. He will be ready to take the helm as the towns Public Safety Director in 2012 and it's going to happen. The Police Chief will be demoted and if the town can screw the people by paying a school super $270,000.00 a year in a town where property taxes are going to expolode then the next step is logical. I predict that Dollarhan will be awarded a 3 year contract as Public Safety Director for a straight out $1 MILLION payout. The people voted for this Mayor/Council, the deal with Dollarhan is probably written up already and no one can do a damn thing about it.

If the property taxes bills go up $2000.00/year for the next few years to pay for this 55 man fire/police dept. oversight then so it shall be. Remember when you heard this when it is announced and sit helpless in disbelief. If you can't rent out or sell your house now due to taxes, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Guest Harrison Senior

In my opinion, it is clearly obvious that the basic safety of the residents has been sold out by plans of the Mayor and his puppet council. Dollarhan left the Fire Dept. as the last paid Chief and he knows it. He will be ready to take the helm as the towns Public Safety Director in 2012 and it's going to happen. The Police Chief will be demoted and if the town can screw the people by paying a school super $270,000.00 a year in a town where property taxes are going to expolode then the next step is logical. I predict that Dollarhan will be awarded a 3 year contract as Public Safety Director for a straight out $1 MILLION payout. The people voted for this Mayor/Council, the deal with Dollarhan is probably written up already and no one can do a damn thing about it.

If the property taxes bills go up $2000.00/year for the next few years to pay for this 55 man fire/police dept. oversight then so it shall be. Remember when you heard this when it is announced and sit helpless in disbelief. If you can't rent out or sell your house now due to taxes, you ain't seen nothing yet.

What ever would we do without Barney.

Kearny senior always has such insightfull replies to postings. Go back to sitting in front of the TV by yourself smoking cigarettes in your third floor tenement apartment building. You did say you were a retired fireman right?

This is ridiculous misinformation, Dollarhan is done!

• 2 months later...