12 demands of the urchins.

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Stupid,

Just because you oppose 1% of the people controlling 43% of the wealth doesn't mean you're a Communist. Economies don't work when the income disparity is too great. Think about it, if you're capable of that. If a few people own most of the wealth, where is the demand going to come from? Without a strong middle class, a country cannot prosper.

Use your brain for once.

Ah, yes, name-calling. It IS the first refuge of the ignorant. If you want your posts to be read, try making your argument, if you can, without the hate and abusive rant.

Then I may read your post. Until then your are on the "pay no attention" list. It's a discussion board, if we wanted juvenile behavior we would have visited you in your 9th grade class.

Have a great weekend,read a book, expand your vocabulary.

Ah, yes, name-calling. It IS the first refuge of the ignorant. If you want your posts to be read, try making your argument, if you can, without the hate and abusive rant.

Then I may read your post. Until then your are on the "pay no attention" list. It's a discussion board, if we wanted juvenile behavior we would have visited you in your 9th grade class.

I did make my argument. You ignored it. You're in no position to criticize anyone else for ranting, so in addition to being stupid, you're also a hypocrite. If you don't want to be called those things, then stop acting that way.

You're also dishonest. You ignored the content of the post and responded to the part that you claim doesn't merit attention. (Stupid or dishonest, take your pick, maybe both.)

Here is the point again, actually there are several points: "Just because you oppose 1% of the people controlling 43% of the wealth doesn't mean you're a Communist. Economies don't work when the income disparity is too great. Think about it, if you're capable of that. If a few people own most of the wealth, where is the demand going to come from? Without a strong middle class, a country cannot prosper."

If you want a real discussion, or care about what economy is right for our country, then respond to the points.

You've had these points made to you hundreds of times. You never respond, no matter how nice the person is. In fact, you're usually the one calling names. "Loony," "ZerO," give me a break. You're a hypocrite.

But you too can change. You can change your behavior, starting right now. Don't do it for me. Do it because patriotism requires you to do right by your country. You can't do that by ignoring everything you don't want to hear. Or you can just keep proving that right wingers are knuckle-draggers who don't care about the truth or the facts or good sense.

And if you were ignoring me, you wouldn't have responded at all. Next time, respond to the points, not to the characterization, moron.

Yeah, right. You can identify one "Guest" from another. And if only one of them hadn't insulted you, you would have explained why no other developed country in the world structures its economy the way you want us to structure ours.

You're such a liar.