BOE

Guest Guest

I can't believe you guys any of you! You call yourselves the fab 5, I beg to differ. YOU are a bunch of HYPOCRITES. You were in such a hurry to get rid of Digesere, Whats different??????????? WHY?

I can't believe you guys any of you! You call yourselves the fab 5, I beg to differ. YOU are a bunch of HYPOCRITES. You were in such a hurry to get rid of Digesere, Whats different??????????? WHY?

What are you talking about? The fab 5 was a name given out by a obnoxious poster and Digesere RETIRED! Nobody got rid of him. Big difference.

What are you talking about? The fab 5 was a name given out by a obnoxious poster and Digesere RETIRED! Nobody got rid of him. Big difference.

Yeah, the three amigos. Digesere was forced to retire, he had no choice.....

Guest Snotty Nose

Yeah, the three amigos. Digesere was forced to retire, he had no choice.....

Oh come on, put down your box of tissues, wipe your nose and face the facts. Mr.Digesere filed his retirement papers last year and than decided to stay. This year he filed those same papers again, telling the public and in newspaper articles that he had no choice but to retire "due to the uncertainties in Trenton". Now, as usual you look to blame others!