Dress Code

Guest Guest

Does the town have a dress code? I'm not knocking anyone, but you see so many town workers all dressed differently. Some very nice and professional and some that look like they just rolled out of bed. Is there any sort of dress code that says what the town employees should be wearing? I mean if you work in an office and someone comes in and sees you wearing what you wore to bed the night before I think that's kind of embarrassing. We should dress appropriately to represent our town.

Does the town have a dress code?  I'm not knocking anyone, but you see so many town workers all dressed differently.  Some very nice and professional and some that look like they just rolled out of bed.  Is there any sort of dress code that says what the town employees should be wearing?  I mean if you work in an office and someone comes in and sees you wearing what you wore to bed the night before I think that's kind of embarrassing.  We should dress appropriately to represent our town.

AGREE, THE DRESS CODE SHOULD BE ENFORCED BY THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL OR DEPARTMENT HEADS, IF NOT THEN WHY SHOULD TOWN EMPLYEES WORRY ABOUT IT? NO ONE IS AFTER THEIR ASSES.....

Does the town have a dress code?  I'm not knocking anyone, but you see so many town workers all dressed differently.  Some very nice and professional and some that look like they just rolled out of bed.  Is there any sort of dress code that says what the town employees should be wearing?  I mean if you work in an office and someone comes in and sees you wearing what you wore to bed the night before I think that's kind of embarrassing.  We should dress appropriately to represent our town.

Guess it goes by who you are & how much you get paid.

Guess it goes by who you are & how much you get paid.

no excuse for looking like a tramp. displaying your doopy t*ts and flat ass! the stingy hair that screams cut me! that look makes your wrinkles stand out. the same pair of jeans.......wash them plz. the horse trotting you do with them heels. uh NO. the off the charts haircolor? wow, sleazy.......you lied to you? that mirror sure did, if you dared to use it. PLEASE LEAVE THEM SAGGY NOT THE RIGHT FIT BRA ROLLS AT HOME FOR YOUR HUSBAND! :angry:

no excuse for looking like a tramp. displaying your doopy t*ts and flat ass! the stingy hair that screams cut me! that look makes your wrinkles stand out. the same pair of jeans.......wash them plz. the horse trotting you do with them heels. uh NO. the off the charts haircolor? wow, sleazy.......you lied to you? that mirror sure did, if you dared to use it. PLEASE LEAVE THEM SAGGY NOT THE RIGHT FIT BRA ROLLS AT HOME FOR YOUR HUSBAND!  :blink:

what Dept are you talking about

no excuse for looking like a tramp. displaying your doopy t*ts and flat ass! the stingy hair that screams cut me! that look makes your wrinkles stand out. the same pair of jeans.......wash them plz. the horse trotting you do with them heels. uh NO. the off the charts haircolor? wow, sleazy.......you lied to you? that mirror sure did, if you dared to use it. PLEASE LEAVE THEM SAGGY NOT THE RIGHT FIT BRA ROLLS AT HOME FOR YOUR HUSBAND!  :blink:

In the Town Hall.

Are you referring to more then one person. or is this the description of 1 person.

Are you referring to more then one person. or is this the description of 1 person.

Guest NWO4LIFE

THIS TOWN STINKS BECAUSE TOO MANY NOISEY PEOPLE HERE THAT WHY PEOPLE ARE MOVING OUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TOO BUSY WORRING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHY YOU PEOPLE MIND YOUR OWN BEE WAX BECAUSE YOU DON'T SAY TO THEIR FACES OR SAY IT IN THE TOWN MEETINGS OR PUT UR NAME ON THE WEB WITH UR COMPLAINTS BE AN MAN OR LADY BUT DON'T BE A CHICKEN I SAY TO ANYONE THE WAY I FEEL THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEY DON'T TO TALK TO ME NOMORE OK (BE A MAN OR LADY PUT OR NAME ON OR SAY IT TO THIER FACES) GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU S*** IT :blink:;):P

Guest NWO4LIFE

THEY SHOULD SAY ABOUT THE WORKERS IN THE PARK OR IN THE LIBARAY TO THEIR FACES I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HATE THEM OR THE OTHER WORKER IN THE TOWN WORRY ABOUT UR JOB OR FAMILY OR UR KIDS DRESSING LIKE A HOOKER IN THE STREETS OR GOING TO THE HIGH SCHOOL DRESSED LIKE CREAP THAT WHY THEY ARE GETTING PREGENT OR (SIMPLE TERMS HAVING KIDS DOING DRUGS)OR DRINKING

THIS TOWN STINKS BECAUSE TOO MANY NOISEY PEOPLE HERE THAT WHY PEOPLE ARE MOVING OUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TOO BUSY WORRING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHY YOU PEOPLE MIND YOUR OWN BEE WAX BECAUSE YOU DON'T SAY TO THEIR FACES OR SAY IT IN THE TOWN MEETINGS OR PUT UR NAME ON THE WEB WITH UR COMPLAINTS BE AN MAN OR LADY BUT DON'T BE A CHICKEN I SAY TO ANYONE THE WAY I FEEL THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEY DON'T TO TALK TO ME NOMORE OK  (BE A MAN OR LADY PUT OR NAME ON OR SAY IT TO THIER FACES) GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU S*** IT :rolleyes:  ;)  :lol:

LISTEN NWO4 LIFE GO EAT SHIT! F*CK OFF HOW'S THAT DON'T LIKE THE POSTING THEN DON'T COME TO THE SITE. YOU TALK A GOOD GAME, YOUR ONE OF THOSE ON THE TIT AND BEND OVER SOMEONE'S KNEE OR EVEN ON YOUR KNEES NOW WANTS TO COME OFF AS A SAINT. I GOT A FINGER FOR YOU! :lol:

Guest NWO4LIFE

U SOULD EAT SHIT BECAUSE YOU MOCK ON OTHER PEOPLE BUT UR SELF WORRY ABOUT UR SELF THEN THE TOWN WORKERS BECAUSE YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR KIDDS DRESSING LIKE LITTLE HOOOO MIND YOUR BEE WAX THEN WORRY ABOUT OTHERS OK DUM PEOPLE :angry::rolleyes:

Guest NWO4LIFE

LEAVE THE LADIES FROM THE TOWN HALL ALONE BECAUSE THEY DON'T YOU CAUSE THEY NOT UR TYPE. THE GIRL LIKES WHEN A GUY THAT TAKES DRUGS AND BRUISE HER. OTHER ONE IS STUCK UP AND UGLY. AND OLDER LADY IS (CALLED SCARE CROW ) OK. ALL UR GUYS ARE SICK AND A PERV LEAVE THEM ALONE. (AND EAT MY SHIT) :rolleyes:

FROM,

FRIENDS OF HARRISON

LEAVE THE LADIES FROM THE TOWN  HALL ALONE BECAUSE THEY DON'T YOU CAUSE THEY NOT UR TYPE. THE GIRL LIKES WHEN A GUY THAT  TAKES DRUGS  AND BRUISE HER. OTHER ONE IS  STUCK UP AND UGLY. AND OLDER LADY IS (CALLED SCARE CROW )  OK. ALL UR GUYS ARE SICK AND A PERV LEAVE THEM ALONE. (AND EAT MY SHIT)  :D

FROM,

FRIENDS OF HARRISON

You are a real jerk,if you talk like you type you are a loser 4LIFE.What do the letters NWO stand for???? Could it be NWO meaning No Way Out????? I will tell you this you are Way to Out There in Space somewhere.You really need to learn how to type before you post because you are as Sorry as they come.what you type makes no Sense AT ALL!!! So stop making a fool of yourself, because a child in the third grade can do a much better job at typing,and get their points across better than you.I will also tell you this I know who you are, and you are A NUT CASE...... You really need to seek yourself some help and do something with your life.Because we can see from the time of your Post you Don't Work and you watch everything in Town!!!