Harrison Police

Guest Guest

I would like to thank the Harrison Police Department for their swift apprehension of a mass murderer of three people. Their bravery is beyond what words can describe. It doesn't matter how the arrest was made, but rather that this violent murderer at large was brought to justice. The Harrison Fire Department have so far cost the town $4 million in 2011 for 4 small fires. In order to report to the state that 250 to 300 fires were "knocked down" (LOL) in 2011 as in previous years they have to multiple by the fires by five to six times, as usual. In my opinion, I don't see how they are going to justify those numbers. It just proves that $4 million can be used just about anywhee else with at least less regrets. Why does the HFD still exist? The only reason I can see is that the nepotism and patronage of these $100k to $150k provides the remaining guys from working for $8.00/hour at Wal Mart. This waste of money has got to end and more fearless Police Officers need to be be hired. The Cops are the Rock Stars in this town baby.

I would like to thank the Harrison Police Department for their swift apprehension of a mass murderer of three people. Their bravery is beyond what words can describe. It doesn't matter how the arrest was made, but rather that this violent murderer at large was brought to justice. The Harrison Fire Department have so far cost the town $4 million in 2011 for 4 small fires. In order to report to the state that 250 to 300 fires were "knocked down" (LOL) in 2011 as in previous years they have to multiple by the fires by five to six times, as usual. In my opinion, I don't see how they are going to justify those numbers. It just proves that $4 million can be used just about anywhee else with at least less regrets. Why does the HFD still exist? The only reason I can see is that the nepotism and patronage of these $100k to $150k provides the remaining guys from working for $8.00/hour at Wal Mart. This waste of money has got to end and more fearless Police Officers need to be be hired. The Cops are the Rock Stars in this town baby.

Rock Stars? More Cops needed? Everyone knows the guy walked into Headquarters and practically locked himself in a cell. No heroes and no need for pats on the backs. Keep up the show fellows! Rock Stars, no! Karaoke, yes! Impersonators........ To use this Tragedy for Dept. attention is a disgrace and you all know it and have to live with it. The "Swift" apprehension part is hillarious too.

Harrison police are great just like in every other town. They dont need a scum bag like you leading the cheering section for them believe me. You can only bring the same embarrassment to them as you have to your family. Every officer in Harrison would tell you that the swift apprehension happened because the perp walked in to police headquarters and admitted to killing people. So dont turn a tragedy into you own personal attack on fire fighters. Get a life loser.

Murder is up 400% this year because in Harrison because the Mayor and Council just cannot sum up the guts to fire their friends and family members at the HFD, amongst other nepotism and patronage jobs. What a disgrace. The only tuth I know is that the Harrison Police put a mass murderer behind bars and that point cannot be challenged. It is a FACT. Crime in every other category is way up also. I stated my opinion that crime would be out of hand starting back in March and was correct once again. I thought fires went up in a bad economy, someone said, not crime. Poor little Haarrison. Why does Harrison need a fire dept. again? I still cannot figure out what they do on a $4 million budget. MaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Town of Harrison Employee

I would like to thank the Harrison Police Department for their swift apprehension of a mass murderer of three people. Their bravery is beyond what words can describe. It doesn't matter how the arrest was made, but rather that this violent murderer at large was brought to justice. The Harrison Fire Department have so far cost the town $4 million in 2011 for 4 small fires. In order to report to the state that 250 to 300 fires were "knocked down" (LOL) in 2011 as in previous years they have to multiple by the fires by five to six times, as usual. In my opinion, I don't see how they are going to justify those numbers. It just proves that $4 million can be used just about anywhee else with at least less regrets. Why does the HFD still exist? The only reason I can see is that the nepotism and patronage of these $100k to $150k provides the remaining guys from working for $8.00/hour at Wal Mart. This waste

of money has got to end and more fearless Police Officers need to be be hired. The Cops are the Rock Stars in this town baby.

Ummm, what part did H.P.D. really do ? Just walk in to the house seen the bodys then called in Hudson County Sheriffs office then they took over.. so really there wasn't any arrests. The guy just walked in to the station, so its a pointless job.

Also, the town lied about it. When the guy walked in the station he said he just killed 3 people, but at first the officers at the dispatcher didn't believe him. They thought he was drunked.. until the seen the blood on his shirt was still kinda bloody they responded.

Ummm, what part did H.P.D. really do ? Just walk in to the house seen the bodys then called in Hudson County Sheriffs office then they took over.. so really there wasn't any arrests. The guy just walked in to the station, so its a pointless job.

Also, the town lied about it. When the guy walked in the station he said he just killed 3 people, but at first the officers at the dispatcher didn't believe him. They thought he was drunked.. until the seen the blood on his shirt was still kinda bloody they responded.

#1. The Sheriff's dont take over the Prosecutor's Office Homicide Squad does, which they do in EVERY Town and City in this State.

#2. You are incorrect, he walked in, and told the dispatcher that they needed to send someone to his house for some trouble. When he was speaking to the Desk Officer he made a statement about not wanting to say anything more without an attorney. You probably should check with people who are ACTUALLY involved in something before you make yourself look like an idiot by giving out bad information.

#1. The Sheriff's dont take over the Prosecutor's Office Homicide Squad does, which they do in EVERY Town and City in this State.

#2. You are incorrect, he walked in, and told the dispatcher that they needed to send someone to his house for some trouble. When he was speaking to the Desk Officer he made a statement about not wanting to say anything more without an attorney. You probably should check with people who are ACTUALLY involved in something before you make yourself look like an idiot by giving out bad information.

probably these people got the wrong information from the rumors g*** ********'s *** is going around saying. she should focus on her criminal brother in law p** ********.

Edited by KOTW
Content

This is the HPD as usual, pulling the rabbit out of the hat while others wonder how they do it. The HPD are the civil service version of the Navy Seals. From what I heard, the mighty HPD Officers put their lives on the line again without fear and arrested a dangerous bad of the baddest criminals out there without thought for their own lives. I heard it was a life and death struggle by the HPD which is nothing new and they got the homicidal maniac under control after a fierce battle battle of good vs. evil. Another outstanding job done by the warriors of the HPD who looked evil straight in the eyes and brought the criminal element to its knees with rugged determination. Great job, again!!

I can confirm this is correct, before you start saying 'ohh hes wrong' and etc. review what he said again. He stated the sheriff office then the sheriff office contacted the right people so yeah. :P

Guest Dave s.

Can't we just disband the entire Pd and pay Kearny to patrol our town. It would be cheaper to pay them a service fee then have us pay for all the health care , supervisors ect. We could just pay a fee for patrolmen. It would be a ton cheaper then what it costs us now.

Guest your a crackhead

this here is an perfect example why you should smoke crack.the mass murderer TURNED HIMSELF IN!!! WTF are you talking about our detectives only see the street to go to lunch or go cash their checks. where were the your rock stars for the stabbings this weekend??? your detectives??? clearly, your a crackhead who has nothing but bullsh*t to say! fearless? try throwing some diapers on them with the way things are going they need it. lmao YOUR AN AHOLE!

Can't we just disband the entire Pd and pay Kearny to patrol our town. It would be cheaper to pay them a service fee then have us pay for all the health care , supervisors ect. We could just pay a fee for patrolmen. It would be a ton cheaper then what it costs us now.

Yeah, About that.. PASS We already have an overabundance of Assholes in Kearny to deal with, without having to add another 20-30 thousand Harrison assholes.

probably these people got the wrong information from the rumors g*** ********'s *** is going around saying. she should focus on her criminal brother in law p** ********.

not only is he a thief but he's also on crack,shoots up heroin you can also see him walking into newark to get his fix everybody knows his story and if you don't then stay away from him. he's the biggest loser you'll ever meet. even his family must be ashamed of him because you never hear them speak about him.

not only is he a thief but he's also on crack,shoots up heroin you can also see him walking into newark to get his fix everybody knows his story and if you don't then stay away from him. he's the biggest loser you'll ever meet. even his family must be ashamed of him because you never hear them speak about him.

i'm not suprised nobody came foward to stick up for p** g******* he's got no friends because he betrayed them all. what a loser!

The only reason the mass murdering desperado allegedly turned himself in was that he knew the HPD always gets their man. They are one of the most respected law enforcement agencies in the U.S.A. whether it be individual acts of bravery or as a posse on the move chasing the bad guys, nobody escapes the inevitable if you commit a crime in Harrison. The HPD's crackerjack CSI members are what the C.S.I. shows on TV are modeled after. The HPD members sharp eyes and blinding reflexes to danger are known from coast to coast. Many F.B.I. agents have been turned away from becoming HPD Officers because they could't match the skills of the HPD. Bad boyz, bad boyz, watcha gonna do.......

This is the HPD as usual, pulling the rabbit out of the hat while others wonder how they do it. The HPD are the civil service version of the Navy Seals. From what I heard, the mighty HPD Officers put their lives on the line again without fear and arrested a dangerous bad of the baddest criminals out there without thought for their own lives. I heard it was a life and death struggle by the HPD which is nothing new and they got the homicidal maniac under control after a fierce battle battle of good vs. evil. Another outstanding job done by the warriors of the HPD who looked evil straight in the eyes and brought the criminal element to its knees with rugged determination. Great job, again!!

Edited by KOTW
Empty Post

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PD Supporter

First of all Tardie, the Hudson County Prosecutors Office handles homicides, the Sheriff's are the one's that come into Harrison and screw up traffic when they work construction sites on our county roads. Second how do you know that nobody believed the guys when he walked in. It's not something that happens in Harrison every day so you could imagine the disbelief, as you ignorantly put it. ...and what is "drunked" anyway? The cops did their job. Maybe it didn't need to be investigated as much as other crimes..maybe it was a "slam dunk" easy case to solve. But cops still had to secure the suspect, protect the scene and assist with the investigation. Bottom line, the cops did their job and you're still a tard! Crawl back into your bottle or bong!

First of all Tardie, the Hudson County Prosecutors Office handles homicides, the Sheriff's are the one's that come into Harrison and screw up traffic when they work construction sites on our county roads. Second how do you know that nobody believed the guys when he walked in. It's not something that happens in Harrison every day so you could imagine the disbelief, as you ignorantly put it. ...and what is "drunked" anyway? The cops did their job. Maybe it didn't need to be investigated as much as other crimes..maybe it was a "slam dunk" easy case to solve. But cops still had to secure the suspect, protect the scene and assist with the investigation. Bottom line, the cops did their job and you're still a tard! Crawl back into your bottle or bong!

i love the harrison pd they do a great job they have to put up with so much bs. who do you call when you need help?