An Arrest in Harrison

Guest gruff

I saw someone was arrested on Monday.  Anyone know who it was?

that narrows it down a-hole, weren't u listening to your scanner ? or were u to busy looking out your window to see if anyone on the trespass list was wondering around near your building :unsure::unsure::blink:

that narrows it down a-hole, weren't u listening to your scanner ? or were u to busy looking out your window to see if anyone on the trespass list was wondering around near your building  :P  :lol:  :D

Don't have a scanner and don't need to be looking out the window things are to scary out there. But I can tell you this DK came to the Gardens a while ago and asked the residents to help and so when they do what they were asked to do they are a-holes? Now if you were doing your job would these people who are on the list be walking around starting trouble in the Gardens? Who is the a-hole? Be a professional and put your effort toward the crime in this town and not on this board.

Don't have a scanner and don't need to be looking out the window things are to scary out there. But I can tell you this DK came to the Gardens a while ago and asked the residents to help and so when they do what they were asked to do they are a-holes? Now if you were doing your job would these people who are on the list be walking around starting trouble in the Gardens? Who is the a-hole? Be a professional and put your effort toward the crime in this town and not on this board.

out of the whole town how did i guess u were from the gardens ? :lol: , ok if your not so busy being nosey go clean your hallway or DK might get mad :P:D:D

DK asked people to go on the internet and find out who got arrested on monday night's? I didnt see the memo! Just for the record YOUR AFRAID TO LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW?

the police chief came and spoke at one of the tenant meetings last spring, and asked the tenants to keep an eye out for any criminal activity in the gardens & kingsland court, and report it. There was a very large crowd . Even his mother was in attendance.

DK asked people to go on the internet and find out who got arrested on monday night's? I didnt see the memo! Just for the record YOUR AFRAID TO LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW?

Interestingly, many posts are from people living in gov't. subsidized housing! Wonder how many internet services they have, never mind probably the newest computers!!!!!!!!!

Interestingly, many posts are from people living in gov't. subsidized housing! Wonder how many internet services they have, never mind probably the newest computers!!!!!!!!!

We have the right to buy things, why because we live in housing we can't have things? Give me a break, alot of us do work and not only in this town do we work.There are alot of people like myself that work out of town. Yes we can afford to have things just like everyone else. Please you need to with your shit about housing,because if you want to know the truth try going to other towns and see that it isn't only here, other towns offer 1 Family homes to low income people and these houses are BRAND NEW!!!. In other towns they take down housing and offer the same people to move back into the Brand New 1 Family houses they build on the land so you have no clue as to what you are talking about . When you have any clue as to what you think you might be talking about, Please post facts and as far as the shit that you are typing stop being JEALOUS!!!! BECAUSE WE GOT IT LIKE THIS AND YOU DON'T.

SOME LOW LIFE FROM THE GARDENS THATS ON THAT LIST.

I can't beleive that there are 3 different topic's about this guy everytime he is in trouble he makes the web what is he duce bigelow male jerryspringer jigelow? Who cares he is a looser i hope he is in jail for a long time because i am so tired of hearing about him. And you know what cracks me up that he/she was out there yelling at the tall girl and i am one of the people that called. Wouldn't it be funny if she really didn't call How stupid would he/she feel. Ah not as stupid as usual. And he/she's brother but he was doing nothing wrong like i said to him he does not belong here.

that's right if we people who care about our neighborhood  see you and you  are on the list don't come around or you will end up in jail.

listen i hate to inform you that there are several members of certain elite ass kissing families who should be placed on that list.but because their family members know the right buttons to push or they are the body bag people for the mayor they are pretty much pardon of ALL RULES. i bet your the one who gets pregnant by the big criminals in town, yet you hide behind your town job. i mean your first baby's daddy is a real winner. now this dope head who you sneak in every night. come on. it's no wonder you bond so well with the other drug addict criminal seeking sperm holder, who apparently can't resist popping them kids out.

the police chief came and spoke at one of the tenant meetings last  spring, and asked the tenants to keep an eye out for any criminal activity in the gardens & kingsland court, and report it.  There was a very large crowd .  Even his mother was in attendance.

You REALLY don't like his mother, do ya?