Fund

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I stick by my opinion that the 9/11 firemens families should have gotten nothing more than their life insurance policies and retirement benefits for the widows. They did what they were supposed to do and nothing more and that's that. I am still happy I did not contribute a dime to the fund although I did see the then, but now convict, black fireman collecting money but I wouldn't even open my car window for him. If he defrauded the firemen of their own pensions when they retire, who knows how much of a taste of that smelly boot money he glommed for himself?

I don't put money into a Cop's shoe when they pass on and I love the cops, so why should I give a rats behind about a section 8 house sitter on my worst day? You know the dangers when you sign up up to be a ff and the buffet of perks, so no problem. It's just a part of the job so why beg in the end. Not one thing in my life has changed since that day, besides we wondering why anyone would contribute to that fund.

A little rain must fall onto each human beings life during the journey therefore it should have been just taken with pride and in stride instead of lowered with begging like salivating dogs for money. The 911 fund should have went for charities, not for houses and pools. Too bad.

Guest Guest

I am amazed that the NJ firemen are not on the corners with their stinky boots begging for money to pay their healthcare costs. The Cops do not beg, they have pride. This is just another illustration of the greed and attitude of being superior or more impotant than other people. It's all about ego and the entitlement syndrome. Many homeless people even find the act of openly begging for money below station. The firemen make huge salaries compared to the private sector workers, have better healthcare and less chance of a layoff. Comapnies have folded laying off in the 10's of thousands of people and no one cares but if one (1) fireman gets layed off in a NJ town they cry like the end of the world is near. Man up boyz and PAY UP!!!

Funny that you deviate from your previous opinions that Firefighters do nothing and incur no more danger during the course of their day than the average Joe, now it's they knew the dangers when they signed up.

So your way of "sticking by your opinion" is to make bullsh!t statements about people and events that you appear to have no comprehension about.... anonymously?

I'm sure the authors of both the Constitution and the Bill of Rights along with those Americans who have given and are giving their lives in defense of this Country would be proud of the way in which you choose to exercise those "rights".

Good for you, though by your very nature you are the reason that Cowards do not have their own group of affiliation, nobody's willing to step up.

You are so very right in your statment that in all lives some rain will fall, it's called karma and it's what makes me smile when I read your posts, cause she's a B**ch.

As far as you "loving" Police Officers, oh well....

I guess they got the short straw.

jus sayin

Guest Guest

I stick by my opinion that the 9/11 firemens families should have gotten nothing more than their life insurance policies and retirement benefits for the widows. They did what they were supposed to do and nothing more and that's that. I am still happy I did not contribute a dime to the fund although I did see the then, but now convict, black fireman collecting money but I wouldn't even open my car window for him. If he defrauded the firemen of their own pensions when they retire, who knows how much of a taste of that smelly boot money he glommed for himself?

I don't put money into a Cop's shoe when they pass on and I love the cops, so why should I give a rats behind about a section 8 house sitter on my worst day? You know the dangers when you sign up up to be a ff and the buffet of perks, so no problem. It's just a part of the job so why beg in the end. Not one thing in my life has changed since that day, besides we wondering why anyone would contribute to that fund.

A little rain must fall onto each human beings life during the journey therefore it should have been just taken with pride and in stride instead of lowered with begging like salivating dogs for money. The 911 fund should have went for charities, not for houses and pools. Too bad.

You should have gotten hit by a bus a long time ago. Too bad.

Guest Guest

As the days to 10 years come closer, are the FD beggers shining up their very seldom used (in Kearny and Harrison unused) boots for another begging blitz like Pavlovian dogs? I am actually starting to think that in my opinion that the KFD are even more money hungrier than Harrison, if that's possible. I hope some ff, like the one convicted felon of defrauding the NJ pension fund, comes to my car window so I can spit on him. This has nothing to do with the deceased people from 9/11/2001, but rather for the greed that ff's who had no stake in the situation decided on getiing some pocket money for themselves. I do NOT believe under any circumstances that the amount of money donated by people less off than these begging pigs has been accounted for by those collecting. They are just too sneaky to trust.

Guest Guest

Yesterday I purchased a box of dog food for my pooch called "Beggin Strips" and on the box it had a cartoon picture of a fireboy to drive the message of greed home. My dog wouldn't eat that crap after she saw the box. Just kidding, but you get the message. A million dollars a year salary would not be enough for these guys and they would complain about having to drive to West Hudon from the suburbs or dirty Jersey Shore to pick-up the check. What a waste of the residents money. Now get ready to pay the 35% on October 1st as well as the 10% pesion. In my opinion it would have been 50 to 60% and 20% towards pension for the do nothing frat house social club.

Guest Guest

Marginal ff Jus Sayin is concerned about anonymity, yet he still uses an alias instead of his real name so his own guys don't, in my opinion, see what an ***hole he is. I doubt on his litter certificate it says "Jus Sayin" as his name. Talk about a hypocrite.

Actually most people especially my co-workers know exactly who I am as do many people who read this board, though it seems to be challenging to you.

I've given you my work address as well as my schedule and of course invited you to come have coffee, there all your questions would be answered and in so doing all who read this board have the same opportunity.

Alas all you've been able to accomplish is making threats and alluding to being a stalker something that comes as no surprise to me.

Just think you could be the one to "out" me and prove to all on this board that you really are the "man" you claim to be and not the coward we all see.

Funny how you've never issued a similar challenge, could it be that you know very well I'd show up?

Hmmmm?

You want my name?

Man up and show up.

jus sayin

Much to the contrary, hoseboy. Threats of bodily violence have been made by your thug friends and YOU. Remember, " I am coming to get you." You said that, yes YOU. Nobody I know has any expectation of civility from firemen in general as the usual response to any criticism is violence. It makes me wonder what goes on behind your closed doors at your home due to your violent nature. Does your family live in fear of the next beating? It's O.K., you will get off just like Mayor Healys fireman son in Jersey City. That's the type of woman you like, she takes a beatin and keeps on tick'en. In my opinion you are a scared little boy hiding behind his thug friends and co-cowards. Go get'um Rocky, you are so cool. Has there been a fire in Kearny this year for the wasted millions? Answer that one tough guy. You are one big waste of time and money.

Sorry but you are mistaken, I never said I was coming for you.

What I did say was that eventually I would find out who you were and make sure everyone on this board knew it too.

And that I'm sure scares the living bejesus out of you,lol.

Fires? Funny you ask, there have been several this past week along with a couple of rollovers and extrications.

You know why you don't know about them?

Because we put them out, that's our job,if we were having "big" fires every week then we wouldn't be doing a very good job of protecting our public now would we?

We're also in Jersey City, Union City, North Bergen,Bayonne and other towns every week backing them up and covering their Towns.

Of course you don't have to take my word for it just go to 109 Midland Ave. and find out for yourself.

Now since it's quite apparent that you are afraid of me bring as many friends as you may think you need to bolster your lack of courage when you come for coffee, I'll make an extra pot, hell I'll even bake you a cake.

You do have friends don't you?

If not I'm sure with all your money you can rent some.

jus sayin