dog and cat hospital

Guest tax payer

Guest Guest

How can you be so mean to our little furry friends who give so much love and expect so little. That is so cruel and mean. The Town of Harrison should misapproprate more town funds, thats a joke, and open up a dog and cat kennel at resonable fees to keep locals pets while they go on vacation. It would have two full time employees and charge like $25 to $40 per day. It would create jobs and operate at a profit for the town.

Guest Guest

All the parking lots on Passaic avenue are free. It has nothing to do with the animal hospital.

Aren't the parks along the river county property? I don't even know if they belong to the town of Kearny. If they do, the cost to collect parking in that area couldn't possibly break even with the amount collected. We'd have people complaining about how much the parking attendant/meter reader was costing the town (with benefits) in an area for families....

People haven't gotten over the .25 meters on Kearny Ave. yet, have they?

Guest Guest

You should NOT have tp lay tot walk your pet in the park a long as your clean after them. Everthing always comeew down to money and that'd a shamr. All of the niceties of life afer being made into to a commercialized profit.

Guest Guest

I see the usual KOTW brain-trust is working overtime this week. the Dog and Cat Hospital Parkking lot is THEIR Property, NOT the Town's property, Nor the County's Property. If they so Chose they could bar anyone who was not a Customer from using the lot.

Guest Guest

I see the usual KOTW brain-trust is working overtime this week. the Dog and Cat Hospital Parkking lot is THEIR Property, NOT the Town's property, Nor the County's Property. If they so Chose they could bar anyone who was not a Customer from using the lot.

so i guess the big sign that says town of kearny parking lot isn't there?

Guest Guest

The lot belongs to The Town of Kearny.(Not the dog and cat).

OK, i'll take your word for it, i know at one time however it did belong to the Dog and Cat hospital completely. Of course at one time there was also another parking lot right in front of the Wishing well also. Gotta wonder how much the town paid Dog and Cat for that property..or maybe it was some tax abatement deal??