KFD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

In my opinion, it would be a noble gesture for the Kearny Fire Department to "adopt" the Harrison fireman (like orphans) to redeem the KFD from it's public selling out of 17 of it's own members earlier this year. Like one reader said, they sold them out faster than flat screen TV's on black friday. You are all brothers as you have stated in no uncertain terms many times before, so it would be great to see the unconditional concern of one brother for another. The Kearny fireman could take whatever pay cuts necessary to bring the Harrison guys over. If the Harrison guys have more seniority, they could even be brought in at the same rank and I am sure the KFD guys wouldn't mind some demotions to help out their own brothers. The act of kindness would be unprecedented in NJ FF history. Sure the KFD guys would make about $25,000.00 dollars less a year at minimum, but you can't take it with you. You have talked the talk of brotherhood for a long time with strong convictions, now lets see a brother walk the walk for another. I know the Harrison guys would be making more at each rank, but as Jus Sayin, Kearny's Superhero fireman loves to preach, "in for a penny, in for a pound." Ask brother Jus Sayin, he could organize the whole deal in the true spirit of the Hero fireman folklore. Atonement and reparations in one spectacular gesture!

Guest Kearny Senior

In my opinion, it would be a noble gesture for the Kearny Fire Department to "adopt" the Harrison fireman (like orphans) to redeem the KFD from it's public selling out of 17 of it's own members earlier this year. Like one reader said, they sold them out faster than flat screen TV's on black friday. You are all brothers as you have stated in no uncertain terms many times before, so it would be great to see the unconditional concern of one brother for another. The Kearny fireman could take whatever pay cuts necessary to bring the Harrison guys over. If the Harrison guys have more seniority, they could even be brought in at the same rank and I am sure the KFD guys wouldn't mind some demotions to help out their own brothers. The act of kindness would be unprecedented in NJ FF history. Sure the KFD guys would make about $25,000.00 dollars less a year at minimum, but you can't take it with you. You have talked the talk of brotherhood for a long time with strong convictions, now lets see a brother walk the walk for another. I know the Harrison guys would be making more at each rank, but as Jus Sayin, Kearny's Superhero fireman loves to preach, "in for a penny, in for a pound." Ask brother Jus Sayin, he could organize the whole deal in the true spirit of the Hero fireman folklore. Atonement and reparations in one spectacular gesture!

Barney, You've become such a broken record, give me something more interesting to read.

Guest Guest

Aren't the KFD actually saying that they do not want to discuss and are afraid to address the situation because by "brothers" they actually mean MEFIRST when it comes down to helping out the HFD? I guess all the "brother" talk is highly conditional an in the real world you are showing your usual greedy personalities and selling out your own confederates AGAIN like your own contract. Proven cowards and money worshipping self-centered egomaniacs who care for nobody but themselves. So pitifull.

Guest Guest

Where's the real response instead of one of line of BS. Got you good this time, right? No dignity or truth is in you. Welfare that pays $125,000 a year.