Media Bias

Guest Loki

Guest Keith Brown

Dear Mr. every other statement is "Kool-Aide"

Enough witht the Kool-Aide already, you've made your point even though it is weak. It's funny though because with all of your ranting about "Kool-Aide" you are the one who sounds as if they've been indoctrinated.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. every other statement is "Kool-Aide"

Enough witht the Kool-Aide already, you've made your point even though it is weak. It's funny though because with all of your ranting about "Kool-Aide" you are the one who sounds as if they've been indoctrinated.

Kool-Aid is a statement or a point?

I think it is the meaningless BS of those with NO valid point to make!

ALL news is right wing biased, and FOX is extremelly right wing biased.

except for the daily show, even though they are a comedy show, their news is more informative then anything else on TV.  They dont really even have to do much these days, Just repeat what the republicans say while trying not to laugh and you have a comedy show right there.

The Internet travels in TUBES!

I love the Daily Show, and you're right--they do a damned good job of informing people, even though they're not technically a "news show" so they don't have to worry about this 'journalistic integrity' sort of thing. But they still manage to do a better job than most, if not all, news programs on TV. I only wish it was an hour long.

Then again, the Colbert Report is a good 'chaser.' *chuckles* It's a beautifully clever parody of nonsense like O'Reilly, and Colbert plays the part perfectly (though sometimes he just can't stand it anymore and cracks up, just a little :) ).

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

As far as FOX news ratings, where do those stats come from? FOX? or maybe or yet another Rupert Murdoch owned media outlet? Every aspect of our lives is run by corporations. I don't trust any of the SOB's any farther than I can throw them.

And yes the corporations run/own the Govt. as well.

They just like to make us think that our vote counts and that we are in fact being duely represented so that that may placate the masses.

"Let's keep'em fat and happy and they won't ask any questions." "Shut up and drink this brand of soda, eat this brand of chip, drive this car. Watch this show and worship this God."

I'll admit that I'm as guilty as the rest of us sheep but I'm waking up to it and I'm getting tired of it.! How about you? I don't know about the rest of you but, left or right, Blue or Red, Repulican or Democrat is what they want, divide and conquer. While we argue among ourselves about Left and Right, they sit in thier board rooms and gov't offices laughing @ the lemmings and making millions.

I want MY country and MY government back...who's with me?

Guest Patriot
As far as FOX news ratings, where do those stats come from? FOX? or maybe or yet another Rupert Murdoch owned media outlet? Every aspect of our lives is run by corporations. I don't trust any of the SOB's any farther than I can throw them.

They just like to make us think that our vote counts and that we are in fact being duely represented so that that may placate the masses.

"Let's keep'em fat and happy and they won't ask any questions." "Shut up and drink this brand of soda, eat this brand of chip, drive this car. Watch this show and worship this God."

I'll admit that I'm as guilty as the rest of us sheep but I'm waking up to it and I'm getting tired of it.! How about you? I don't know about the rest of you but, left or right, Blue or Red, Repulican or Democrat is what they want, divide and conquer. While we argue among ourselves about Left and Right, they sit in thier board rooms and gov't offices laughing @ the lemmings and making millions.

Keith, I detect paranoia in your words. (Be careful, Big Brother may be listening). Pull down your shades and turn the radio on when your talking on the phone, the gov't may have a bug in your bedroom.

Keith,  I detect paranoia in your words. (Be careful, Big Brother may be listening). Pull down your shades and turn the radio on when your talking on the phone, the gov't may have a bug in your bedroom.

Unfortunately the usually off target, unfamiliar with facts PatRat may be right for a change. It's entirely possible this arrogant administration with no regard for the law may be poking its damn nose into places it has no right to be.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Keith,  I detect paranoia in your words. (Be careful, Big Brother may be listening). Pull down your shades and turn the radio on when your talking on the phone, the gov't may have a bug in your bedroom.

Patriot, I'm impressed beacuse I didn't know lemmings could type........ :o

Sure I have a healthy dose of paranoia and I think we all should. Unlike you, I am not willing to sit back and let the Govt. in on every aspect of my life although it seems as if they firmly have thier hooks in you.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire

Guest Patriot
Patriot, I'm impressed beacuse I didn't know lemmings could type........ :)

Sure I have a healthy dose of paranoia and I think we all should. Unlike you, I am not willing to sit back and let the Govt. in on every aspect of my life although it seems as if they firmly have thier hooks in you.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire

You have a "healthy" dose of paranoia ?? OK, Keith, I'll watch out for those hooks. Thanks for the "heads up".

Guest a proud american

Count me in.

Guest a proud american
Most Americans have a direct interest in corporations (investment, employment).

Shouldn't you ask what Keith is going to do with his country before you sign on?

It sounds like he's going to try to return the country back to the time when people could have an honest dialogue without those who disagree spewing their poison.

I also think he wants to return to the days where we had leaders who led. Not leaders whose ideas of protecting us was by taking away our rights. I also think he understands that each of us can have different opinions and still be able to be friends. We don't have to decide or pick our friends based on our political and religious views. That we need more tolerance not less. Thats what I want to sign up for.