lights,camera action.

Guest Guest

with all the trespassers still coming into the gardens that are on the list are in for a rude awakening. You's really don't think people can see you on the cameras. I heard the one guy was around on the weekend all messed up,starting his same shit.

with all the trespassers still coming into the gardens that are on the list are in for a rude awakening. You's really don't think people can see you on the cameras. I heard the one guy was around on the weekend all messed up,starting his same shit.

when are people going to learn? those camera are horseshit, who coming for them? our liason cop? he wouldn't know who's who, trust me.......the innocent people are the ones that pay in the end. how come alot more haven't been removed from their family's place? it's all about ass kissing that's all. :rolleyes:

when are people going to learn? those camera are horseshit, who coming for them? our liason cop? he wouldn't know who's who, trust me.......the innocent people are the ones that pay in the end. how come alot more haven't been removed from their family's place? it's all about ass kissing that's all.  ;)

WHY IS THERE A SEX OFFENDER LIVING THERE?

when are people going to learn? those camera are horseshit, who coming for them? our liason cop? he wouldn't know who's who, trust me.......the innocent people are the ones that pay in the end. how come alot more haven't been removed from their family's place? it's all about ass kissing that's all.  ;)

DID MIKE 'GIVE UP' ON GETTING THE 'NON-REGISTERED RESIDENTS 'OUT' OF THE GARDENS, PLUS KEEPING THOSE ON THE 'TRESSPASS LIST' OUT? OR IS HE WORKING ON GETTING RID OF ANYMORE OF THE TROUBLEMAKERS???

I've seen pictures from the cameras, you may run but you cannot hide. Trust me.Your only hurting yourself. What don't these a-holes understand stay out where your not allowed or wanted. Or pay the price. From what they say if you are caught in the gardens on camera there will be a warrant issued for your arrest.

Ha Ha cleaver I just got the "lights cameras action" WIGGLES reference

unless that's not what the poster had in mind. I'm sure it is though.

what they should do is have the camera's watched in the police station,and as soon as someone on the list is seen entering a bldg. go right down and catch them before they leave.