dont rent

Guest joeferr

Guest joeferr

I LIVED AT 7** WILLIAM ST IN HARRISON FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. IT WAS A NIGHT MARE. THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE NEXT DOOR IN THE SAME BUILDING HAVE A DOG WHO BARKS EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. THEY LEAVE THE WINDOWS OPEN AND HE IS IN THE WINDOW BARKING AT EVERYTHING. I HAD 24 COMPLAINTS WITH THE POLICE. THE LANDLORD WILL NOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE HE GETS MONEY FROM THE STATE (SECTION 8). SO HE GETS TOP DOLLAR, HE ALWAYS MAKING EXCUSES TO ME.THEY DO NO WRONG. FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS THEY BANG DOORS ALL THE TIME THEY COME HOME, 1100 PM EVERYNIGHT. THEY WOKE UP MY SON EVERYNIGHT.BELIVE ME DONT TAKE THAT APARTMENT, YOU WILL BE SORRY.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest guest

The people that own the dog should get rid of the dog or move...Why should other people have to suffer with dog barking all day and night..The landlord should do something..May be the landlord needs to be held responsible for the wear and tear on your health over lost sleep and the endless sound of dog barking

• 3 weeks later...