Teachers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Ms. Crabtree, its us, Darla and Buckwheat. We saw Mr. Crutch last night and said hello to him. If you are angry about the racial divide comments, remember that you opened that door like a defendent and now the lawyer gets to step in that room with the open door, sort of like a cross examination. My question is as to how many teachers so far have dropped out of the medical benefit program in order to show defiance to the NJ State Government. If you have any facts or figures, please keep us po folk informed. I bet you it's a big goose egg, zero, zip, nada, none. It's still a tremendous bargain at only 30%. The Governator should raise that number from 30% for a single person and every extra family member should tack on another 5%. Husband, wife, 3 kids should cost 50%. That would be even to the single teachers. The same priciple should apply to the Firemen, your heroes. No more tenure, only three year performance evaluations. If you don't make the cut, see ya! I bet that 239th number would get better real fast. The pay me $50,000 I'll give 50% effort should have never been created because the damage has been done. I hope you make out OK. Hugs and Kisses. Bye bye.

Guest Guest

Hi Ms. Crabtree, its us, Darla and Buckwheat. We saw Mr. Crutch last night and said hello to him. If you are angry about the racial divide comments, remember that you opened that door like a defendent and now the lawyer gets to step in that room with the open door, sort of like a cross examination. My question is as to how many teachers so far have dropped out of the medical benefit program in order to show defiance to the NJ State Government. If you have any facts or figures, please keep us po folk informed. I bet you it's a big goose egg, zero, zip, nada, none. It's still a tremendous bargain at only 30%. The Governator should raise that number from 30% for a single person and every extra family member should tack on another 5%. Husband, wife, 3 kids should cost 50%. That would be even to the single teachers. The same priciple should apply to the Firemen, your heroes. No more tenure, only three year performance evaluations. If you don't make the cut, see ya! I bet that 239th number would get better real fast. The pay me $50,000 I'll give 50% effort should have never been created because the damage has been done. I hope you make out OK. Hugs and Kisses. Bye bye.

You want to be a teacher? Get the degree, get the certifications, and apply for the job. What's holding you back?

Guest Guest

You want to be a teacher? Get the degree, get the certifications, and apply for the job. What's holding you back?

Before getting the degree that poster would first need to learn how to write a coherent sentence. I find it very difficult to follow the random, incomplete thoughts that are thrown out there.