zerO dropping in polls

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

zerO is continuing to lose support of the american public with almost 60% of voters against him. Here's one reason: We are borrowing 10 billion a day from the Chinese, yes, ten billion a freakin day. Yet while faced with these staggering numbers, zerO continues to say things like "we must invest in clean energy, Obamacare and other liberal BS. Invest ?? How do you invest when you don't have any money ??

It's gotten to the point where democrats are turning against this fraud.

This is exactly why Donald Trump is resonating with voters and if he gets the GOP nomination he'll have the majority of voters supporting him.

Guest Proud American

zerO is continuing to lose support of the american public with almost 60% of voters against him. Here's one reason: We are borrowing 10 billion a day from the Chinese, yes, ten billion a freakin day. Yet while faced with these staggering numbers, zerO continues to say things like "we must invest in clean energy, Obamacare and other liberal BS. Invest ?? How do you invest when you don't have any money ??

This is exactly why Donald Trump is resonating with voters and if he gets the GOP nomination he'll have the majority of voters supporting him.

President Obama's numbers are improving. The economy is growing, albeit slowly, unemployment has begun falling, and the recent capture of Bin Laden all will help his numbers.

As to Trump, I can't believe you're still hawking him. He's crazy, period. Trump's conspiracy birth-er wackiness against the President isn't enough to show you he's crazy? How about Trump driving his gaming company into bankruptcy, that didn't do it? his three marriages didn't do it? How can the Republican party support Trump with his past support for reproductive choice or his support for gay marriage? How about that Trump was a registered democrat until 2008, that didn't do it? What more do you need??

As a Proud American and a Democrat, I would welcome the Republican nomination of Donald Trump. It would be a most fitting coda to right wing political extremism.

Guest Guest

Trump is relatively unknown on the West coast. He has filed Bankrupcy 4 times and is a serial adulerer. He has gotta know he can't possibly win but his ego is in the way. His daughter would get more votes than him for conducting herself as a mature woman. Personaly, I think it's time for a female President, and not Sarah Palin. The Republican party has no viable candidate except maybe Mitt Romney. A much as some people complain about this, Prisident Obama seems destined for another 4 years. I have no problem with that.

Guest Patriot

President Obama's numbers are improving. The economy is growing, albeit slowly, unemployment has begun falling, and the recent capture of Bin Laden all will help his numbers.

As to Trump, I can't believe you're still hawking him. He's crazy, period. Trump's conspiracy birth-er wackiness against the President isn't enough to show you he's crazy? How about Trump driving his gaming company into bankruptcy, that didn't do it? his three marriages didn't do it? How can the Republican party support Trump with his past support for reproductive choice or his support for gay marriage? How about that Trump was a registered democrat until 2008, that didn't do it? What more do you need??

As a Proud American and a Democrat, I would welcome the Republican nomination of Donald Trump. It would be a most fitting coda to right wing political extremism.

The economy caused Trump's bankruptcy, 3 wives is a non-issue, pro choice/gay marriage, who cares. The important issues are zerO's inability to grasp the critical need to get spending under control, his socalism mindset and his failure to open drilling sites in the gulf, alaska and western states.

Guest Guest
The economy caused Trump's bankruptcy, 3 wives is a non-issue, pro choice/gay marriage, who cares. The important issues are zerO's inability to grasp the critical need to get spending under control, his socalism mindset and his failure to open drilling sites in the gulf, alaska and western states.

You're too funny. Rich guy goes bankrupt and it's someone else's fault. The hair alone should tell you something.

As for getting spending under control, it would be a lot easier if we weren't stuck in two wars that aren't going anywhere and we weren't bleeding money chasing after oil. But of course, that would require the government to do something, so you're opposed to it.

Meanwhile, I suggest you check out Obama's poll numbers now, after his expert leadership in tracking down bin Ladin. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Guest Proud American

Most companies do not go bankrupt, Trump's did.

The social issues and Trump's personal life will be the number 1 issue for the Republican Party extremists. That's YOUR party, not mine.

Spending under control? Is Trump against Medicare including George Bush's Medicare prescription drug benefit? Is Trump against the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars? Is Trump against the TARP I and TARP II bailouts for the financial industry? What exactly would Trump cut? For that matter, what would any of the announced Republican presidential candidates cut?

It's a very weak field of Republican candidates and Trump is flat out crazy.

President Obama, four more years.

Guest Patriot

You're too funny. Rich guy goes bankrupt and it's someone else's fault. The hair alone should tell you something.

As for getting spending under control, it would be a lot easier if we weren't stuck in two wars that aren't going anywhere and we weren't bleeding money chasing after oil. But of course, that would require the government to do something, so you're opposed to it.

Meanwhile, I suggest you check out Obama's poll numbers now, after his expert leadership in tracking down bin Ladin. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Expert leadership in tracking down bin Ladin?? Enhanced interrogation started under Bush (and opposed by zerO) yielded the location that the Navy Seals followed up on. zerO had nothing to do with it. Try to keep up.

Guest Patriot

Expert leadership in tracking down bin Ladin?? Enhanced interrogation started under Bush (and opposed by zerO) yielded the location that the Navy Seals followed up on. zerO had nothing to do with it. Try to keep up.

Hey moron you're about 6 years behind. bush had failed intelligence while our current Commander in Chief directed a successful operation. Bad guy is dead and lots of intel collected. Now on to the next republican, oops I mean Al Qaeda.

Tough for you fringe hate America people to accept but it's reality. Your limited intellect prevents you from keeping up but at least try to catch up. :lol:

Guest Guest

Hey moron you're about 6 years behind. bush had failed intelligence while our current Commander in Chief directed a successful operation. Bad guy is dead and lots of intel collected. Now on to the next republican, oops I mean Al Qaeda.

Tough for you fringe hate America people to accept but it's reality. Your limited intellect prevents you from keeping up but at least try to catch up. :lol:

Total nonsense. Where did you get that from??

Guest Burst Your Bubble

Tsk. Tsk. President Obama's poll numbers keep rising. And how's that Donald Trump thingy working out for you?

(Do I get bonus points for imbedding a Palin jibe as well? LOL!)

Guest Gadfly

Actually that loony liberal John McCain stated categorically that isn't true, and that "In fact, not only did the use of ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed not provide us with key leads on bin Laden’s courier, Abu Ahmed; it actually produced false and misleading information. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed specifically told his interrogators that Abu Ahmed had moved to Peshawar, got married, and ceased his role as an Al-Qaeda facilitator — which was not true, as we now know. All we learned about Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti through the use of waterboarding and other ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ against Khalid Sheik Mohammed was the confirmation of the already known fact that the courier existed and used an alias."

But clearly he's just another Loony. That whacko!

Guest Guest

I am a Republican, but I must admit that the pickings for a Presidential Candidate are slim. Obama will almost defintely get a second term. He is doing some things right, but you can't please everyone. His two biggest issues he is pushing is the flat tax and national health care. Neither is going to happen. I have said it before, this country reflects Harrison but on a much more macroeconomic scale. The U.S.A. sends policians, popular but rather dull business wise people, to meet with representatives of other countries to create and sign binding economic signed agreements. The other countries in preparation send their very best business minds to the table. The U.S. gets whipped time after time in every way possible. Then they give the U.S. Reps. little tote bags with gifts an send them back home.

The other country then has a victory party of enormous proprotions to celebrate ripping the U.S. off. Just like the Red Bulls did to Harrison. Whoever negotiated for Harrison got taken advantage of in the worst way and probably got a lttle something on the side for letting certain things slide. This little envelope is for me? Thank you. Where do I sign? Pitifull man, just pitifull.

Guest Guest

Total nonsense. Where did you get that from??

From the fact-based section of the news outlets.

Bush's so-called intelligence was wrong. There were no WMDs. That is a fact.

Obama successfully used intelligence sources to bring down bin Laden. That is also a fact.

There isn't a single statement in what you were responding to that isn't true. You don't seem to understand what "truth" means. It doesn't mean that something feeds your narrow-minded biases. Truth means that something is true.

Guest Tired of Fox news

Wow your a joke, the only moron is you. You think 'common' is a hardcore rapper that writes song/poems on cop killing, really. In the future can you stop doing so many useless threads that you never finish, and get some balls and talk about stuff that you can actually fix here in Kearny because this is a forum on Kearny and not on useless political propaganda.

Guest Proud American

Wow your a joke, the only moron is you. You think 'common' is a hardcore rapper that writes song/poems on cop killing, really. In the future can you stop doing so many useless threads that you never finish, and get some balls and talk about stuff that you can actually fix here in Kearny because this is a forum on Kearny and not on useless political propaganda.

That's not correct. Common has not advocated for the killing of police officers. He has written lyrics supportive of Black Panthers and Joanne Chesimard, who was convicted of killing a State Trooper.

I know you will argue that's the same thing. If so, then no Republican candidate for President should associate with white Southerners who salute a Confederacy flag or who celebrate their Civil War military heroes like Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee. Because Davis and Lee supported slavery and owned slaves, celebrating them is supporting the dehumanization and killing of humans based on their race.

If you want a present day example, all you Republicans should be criticizing Sarah Palin for saying, "Don't retreat, reload." Using your logic regarding Common, then Palin's words contributed to the shooting in Tuscon, which resulted in the killing a federal judge and severely injuring a member of Congress.