KPD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It seems that of recent I have noticed more Kearny Police Cars sitting in stationary positions and as I walk by I see that they are using laptop computers. If Kearny has started a new program where they can do reports, investigations, and protect the people by getting info. on felons or local wanted individuals, I think that awesome. If not, why aren't they cruising the streets, at night when it seems more dangerous, instead of doing these what seem like remote or satellite investigations. Some sit in the same space for two hours or more in the area around where I live. It's not possible that they are doing things on their laptops that have nothing to do with protecting the people, is it? That would really S**K.

Guest Guest

It seems that of recent I have noticed more Kearny Police Cars sitting in stationary positions and as I walk by I see that they are using laptop computers. If Kearny has started a new program where they can do reports, investigations, and protect the people by getting info. on felons or local wanted individuals, I think that awesome. If not, why aren't they cruising the streets, at night when it seems more dangerous, instead of doing these what seem like remote or satellite investigations. Some sit in the same space for two hours or more in the area around where I live. It's not possible that they are doing things on their laptops that have nothing to do with protecting the people, is it? That would really S**K.

The Mayor is lost on the Police these people are illegally using the civil defense announcement network through out the Town to scream evil things at night like last night from 12 midnight to about 4. tHATS A FELONY. iTS JUST LIKE THE WEATHER STATION ITS NOT A WEATHER STATION ITS A TORTURE CHAMBER gOOGLE nsa AND PSYCOLOGICAL WARFARE

The Mayor is lost on the Police these people are illegally using the civil defense announcement network through out the Town to scream evil things at night like last night from 12 midnight to about 4. tHATS A FELONY. iTS JUST LIKE THE WEATHER STATION ITS NOT A WEATHER STATION ITS A TORTURE CHAMBER gOOGLE nsa AND PSYCOLOGICAL WARFARE

Really KOTW for all the other stuff you don't allow to post you allow this? You don't think this guy is certifiable? What the heck is this guy even talking about? lol wow just wow (wow's at this guy not KOTW)

Guest Guest

Police work is a Ton of paperwork. Would you rather the officer sitting inside the police station for two hours or would you rather him out on the road doing the same work, but atleast out there able to respond quickly to

Calls? You make the call.

Guest Guest

Uh, I guess there are no takers on this post?

Really KOTW for all the other stuff you don't allow to post you allow this? You don't think this guy is certifiable? What the heck is this guy even talking about? lol wow just wow (wow's at this guy not KOTW)

It is so far out in left field that We decided to post it. Not sure if the poster is actually serious or just kidding around. We assumed the latter.

Guest Guest

The type of person that, if that was a real post, mostly like has tin foil lining their cars doors and insides of their homes. They also turn their rear view mirrors in their cars around facing the oher way, outward, to stop people from stealing their energy. I had previously known a guy who did this but he nver commited a crime. He just wacky. If the PD's ever notice this, you,ve got your man. No wisecracks that it's me, please.

Guest KPDBlue

Police work is a Ton of paperwork. Would you rather the officer sitting inside the police station for two hours or would you rather him out on the road doing the same work, but atleast out there able to respond quickly to

Calls? You make the call.

part of the reason the Town Spent the money on the MDC's and mounts for the cars was to allow the guys to write and submit routine reports WITHOUT coming off the road. Before we had the Ability to do reports in the car, on an average shift, (one WITHOUT a major job, or arrest) Just the routine calls for service generate an hour minimum of reports, which can expand to 2-3 times that if it's busy. We've come a LONG way from Royal Manual typewriters, and carbon paper..yet there's always someone who has a complaint. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I looked at these web sites which informed me of alot of things about the NSA and the New World Order. Is the poster right about the Police having such a device? Unknown! I looked at these web sites and the equiptment listed to support these devices. I went over to your Towns Police Department to see if they had anything on their building that matched the devices depicted on the web sites and the short answer is yes! Coincedence? Unknown? Did someone make up these web sites to harm the Kearny police ? Highly doubtful! Is there people who wonder how the Police can look inside their homes in Kearny? Unknown? I dont see why the Police would need a weapon that kills with out a trace to the weapon which these sites claim can give the machines subject / victim heart attacks, strokes and blood poisoning.

Guest KPDBlue

I looked at these web sites which informed me of alot of things about the NSA and the New World Order. Is the poster right about the Police having such a device? Unknown! I looked at these web sites and the equiptment listed to support these devices. I went over to your Towns Police Department to see if they had anything on their building that matched the devices depicted on the web sites and the short answer is yes! Coincedence? Unknown? Did someone make up these web sites to harm the Kearny police ? Highly doubtful! Is there people who wonder how the Police can look inside their homes in Kearny? Unknown? I dont see why the Police would need a weapon that kills with out a trace to the weapon which these sites claim can give the machines subject / victim heart attacks, strokes and blood poisoning.

:huh: Ok, now, very carefully take your box of Aluminum Foil, tear off a piece that is approximately 4 feet in length. Without tearing it, form it into a bowl shape with at least 3-4 layers, and then fit it tightly to your head. This should manage to help your condition and protect you from the "Rays" until you can see your Mental health Professional, and get some nice Medicine to help. Projecting points or "horns" seem to help in the defelction process.

Just dont put one on your pets as well...they dont like it.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Guest guest

:huh: Ok, now, very carefully take your box of Aluminum Foil, tear off a piece that is approximately 4 feet in length. Without tearing it, form it into a bowl shape with at least 3-4 layers, and then fit it tightly to your head. This should manage to help your condition and protect you from the "Rays" until you can see your Mental health Professional, and get some nice Medicine to help. Projecting points or "horns" seem to help in the defelction process.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Your guilty and your Towns going to know aboput you real soon, fraud!

Guest guest

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Here is direct proof the Kearny Police are frauds! Right from your own Towns home page. Your Towns Police falsely claimed they were voted the best Police Departyment in the State. Wrong! Fairfeild was number 1 and Kearny never hit the list. Frauds and liars, everyone of them! LOL

Guest Guest

Here is direct proof the Kearny Police are frauds! Right from your own Towns home page. Your Towns Police falsely claimed they were voted the best Police Departyment in the State. Wrong! Fairfeild was number 1 and Kearny never hit the list. Frauds and liars, everyone of them! LOL

Hmm I just looked over the Town Website, and didnt see any such claim..perhaps you could provide a link or maybe quote the section you're referring to?? not that i'm calling you a Whacko or a Liar or anything...... B)

Guest Guest

Hmm I just looked over the Town Website, and didnt see any such claim..perhaps you could provide a link or maybe quote the section you're referring to?? not that i'm calling you a Whacko or a Liar or anything...... B)

Your totally nuts! The Towns web page has it right on the front page! Wacko liar? You fraud. This is the device that everybody who worked at River Terminal house was searched for in the late 1990's.

Guest Guest

It was there for months and it was in the Town paper too. I cant stomach you. Your Mayor should look at this denial and do whats right for the many and not whats right for a select few

Guest Guest

In my opinion, The Kearny Police Deparment does a great job in protecting its citizens with the crime rate that we know about and the high percentage that we don't know about, you cannot be in the right place every time a crime is committed. The manpower is low and there is no defense for that, so it makes it that much more difficult. More of the towns resourcses, or funds, should be geared towards policing and providing the officers with new, modern equiptment.

I do not know or care to look at whatever it says on the towns official website because things are ever changing and it's possible that it may not be 100% up to date. Thats not a bid deal. It can always be updated.

The only concern I have is that the Kearny Police Department has it's *** ***** *********** ********* ****** who goes on an unofficial discussion board under the pseudonym of KPDBlue and is very absuive and malicious towards the residents and community of Kearny. I may be wrong but I think he must not live in Kearny to have that type misplaced of anger towards the people towards the residents of the town that employs him. It's a very uncomfortable situation to think that this person may be watching you for reasons other than safety, his own agenda so to say. When I think that I may someday be confronted by this person in a situation where there are not others around is not a good thought considering he carries a handgun and some other non-lethal but disabling devices. The KPD should put a stop to this persons abuse if he is indeed in law enforement at all, and that a big IF.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Not the Psycho Guest

Your totally nuts! The Towns web page has it right on the front page! Wacko liar? You fraud. This is the device that everybody who worked at River Terminal house was searched for in the late 1990's.

See? This is exactly what I was talking about. YOU made an Assertion of fact. When I went to the Town's site, that announcememnt (if it ever existed) was not there. Nor, had I EVER seen it there. Instead of providing, as I asked, either a link to where you saw this Phantom claim, a Quote, Or even just WHAT was said that offends you so much, you instead then go on to make an incredibly Outrageous Claim concerning River Terminal. THEN in your follow-up you (and rather lamely I might add) attempt to back-pedal stating that it "Was there for months' and then also claim that it was in the "Town's Newspaper", again, without even naming WHICH one, as there are Two. NOW, if you were to maybe put a DATE on which this was on the front page of the paper, or, for that matter even a Month and year, your claims could be verified. However, I feel it will be Far more likely that your only response will be hyperbole, bluster, and a few personal attacks, probably containing some Vulgarities before you are done.

So, Thus far we have You making a claim that you cannot back up with Facts (Liar), and a Claim of some "Phantom Device" that is being used for some nefarious purpose (Whacko). So far, MY comments are the only ones that seem to have any actual substance.

Guest Guest

See? This is exactly what I was talking about. YOU made an Assertion of fact. When I went to the Town's site, that announcememnt (if it ever existed) was not there. Nor, had I EVER seen it there. Instead of providing, as I asked, either a link to where you saw this Phantom claim, a Quote, Or even just WHAT was said that offends you so much, you instead then go on to make an incredibly Outrageous Claim concerning River Terminal. THEN in your follow-up you (and rather lamely I might add) attempt to back-pedal stating that it "Was there for months' and then also claim that it was in the "Town's Newspaper", again, without even naming WHICH one, as there are Two. NOW, if you were to maybe put a DATE on which this was on the front page of the paper, or, for that matter even a Month and year, your claims could be verified. However, I feel it will be Far more likely that your only response will be hyperbole, bluster, and a few personal attacks, probably containing some Vulgarities before you are done.

So, Thus far we have You making a claim that you cannot back up with Facts (Liar), and a Claim of some "Phantom Device" that is being used for some nefarious purpose (Whacko). So far, MY comments are the only ones that seem to have any actual substance.

LAZY Google Kearny voted the best Police in the State and find a Feb 12 2011 issue of the Observor. So by your assertion the device is phantom, LOL to you

Guest KPDpipes

LAZY Google Kearny voted the best Police in the State and find a Feb 12 2011 issue of the Observor. So by your assertion the device is phantom, LOL to you

I was unaware of any such claim or Award..so I took "Guest" (Gee another with no name..go figure) up on his challenge and googled EXACTLY what he/she posted..and came up with exactly NOTHING. Also, Feb 12 2011 was a Saturday, The Observer goes out on Monday nights, so that week's Issue would have been Feb 15th. So far you're batting pretty much Zero there Sport. I concur with my Colleague that you Sir or Ma'am, should seek medical help, as soon as possible. I Believe that the Family Services Bureau, located on Kearny Ave across from Town Hall has Psych Services available.

Guest guest

I was unaware of any such claim or Award..so I took "Guest" (Gee another with no name..go figure) up on his challenge and googled EXACTLY what he/she posted..and came up with exactly NOTHING. Also, Feb 12 2011 was a Saturday, The Observer goes out on Monday nights, so that week's Issue would have been Feb 15th. So far you're batting pretty much Zero there Sport. I concur with my Colleague that you Sir or Ma'am, should seek medical help, as soon as possible. I Believe that the Family Services Bureau, located on Kearny Ave across from Town Hall has Psych Services available.

I suggest you try to google that again! It was on the Kearny on the web site and I just found out that this is not your Town web site but this statement was on this web site November 6 2009. The only one who needs mental health aid is your Towns Mayor paying all that money to people who are under worked and over paid

I did the same. Came up empty. Tried it a bunch of different ways also. I second that motion on this person needing some medical help.

I suggest you try to google that again! It was on the Kearny on the web site and I just found out that this is not your Town web site but this statement was on this web site November 6 2009. The only one who needs mental health aid is your Towns Mayor paying all that money to people who are under worked and over paid

I guess you didn't realize that was a poll done by this site to vote for the best local PD. It was between Harrison, Kearny, East Newark and North Arlington. Kearny was voted the best out of the 4.

You still need some help. Call EMS tell them you are an EDP.

Guest Guest

I guess you didn't realize that was a poll done by this site to vote for the best local PD. It was between Harrison, Kearny, East Newark and North Arlington. Kearny was voted the best out of the 4.

You still need some help. Call EMS tell them you are an EDP.

Looks like your another sucker from Kearny! The fact remains Kearny Police have these devices depicked on these web sites attached to their building and no other Police Department in the State does.