Nepotism

Guest guest

Guest Guest

It would be a huge mistake to make TK Public Safety Director. The Police Unions wouldn't stand for it. No more deals like they did when the made the Police Chief without a test. Now, very good officers are retiring because they are getting demoted.. There should be no layoffs or demotions on the HPD. Someone will get hurt because of lack of manpower. Then who will be responsible? How much more do you want to demoralize the HPD? Enough already.

"police unions wouldn't stand for it" ?? Make me laugh, the unions have nothing to say about it. If you don't like the PSD you can always quit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ********Guest********

The superintendent and the mayor have no clue on how to save money and improve the school system, for they have no children in the school and never did. They certainly know how to hire their family members and friends and not cheap. Their pay is higher than any teacher that truly is giving the effort to educate the kids of Harrison. Teachers are not appreciated for their effort so why should they give any effort in staying around after work? Teachers are only threatened by the power that be on ELECTION DAY, BETTER WORK ON OUR CAMPAIGN OR ELSE YOU MIGHT BE CLEANING TOILETS.

This is how the Town works, Ok The Lady that retired as a janitor last Year is now collecting a Pension, and she was rehiredfor a different job in the schools ... a security job so now she is also getting another town pay check, *** ***-- is getting to take over the community center because i believe joe is retirering..{to collect a pension} and then most n likely will be hired for another Town job and get a pay check for that....***'s Wife also got a job for the town, well isn't that a coinsidence.....So if You work for the Town and you retire get Your Pension and get another job in the town and get a pay check.......What a bunch of fuc--n crooks Where is Christie when is someone going to put a stop to this.....There is a gentlemen in town that worked with the handicap Kids in the schools applied for the janitor job that The retired lady left and He did not get it some one that is politically friendly did....This guy needs a job to raise His kids , He is a single Parent and has given His all to work and help with the disabled Child....THIS TOWN S**ks...and KARMAS a B**ch and eventually will bite all of them in the ass......Who wants to start a campaign to se who is related to who, who has worked and retired for this town and then got a job and paychek and also collecting a pension from their previous town Job....I think I am going to start looking into to this any one want to help.....Now You know what the stink is in this town.....

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

This is how the Town works, Ok The Lady that retired as a janitor last Year is now collecting a Pension, and she was rehiredfor a different job in the schools ... a security job so now she is also getting another town pay check, *** ***-- is getting to take over the community center because i believe joe is retirering..{to collect a pension} and then most n likely will be hired for another Town job and get a pay check for that....***'s Wife also got a job for the town, well isn't that a coinsidence.....So if You work for the Town and you retire get Your Pension and get another job in the town and get a pay check.......What a bunch of fuc--n crooks Where is Christie when is someone going to put a stop to this.....There is a gentlemen in town that worked with the handicap Kids in the schools applied for the janitor job that The retired lady left and He did not get it some one that is politically friendly did....This guy needs a job to raise His kids , He is a single Parent and has given His all to work and help with the disabled Child....THIS TOWN S**ks...and KARMAS a B**ch and eventually will bite all of them in the ass......Who wants to start a campaign to se who is related to who, who has worked and retired for this town and then got a job and paychek and also collecting a pension from their previous town Job....I think I am going to start looking into to this any one want to help.....Now You know what the stink is in this town.....

I knew about the STINK a long time ago, its just a shame that people do not realize this when they VOTE this asswipes in year after year. I don't get it what are people confused about? not everyone gets the same opportunity as far as jobs go, they don't even advertise. Why do people fear these blood sucking, what's in it for me guys? This town is going to crap

Guest Guest

Lets start to clean house. Doran was a disgrace to every student, teacher and parent in Harrison. What a little cry baby. Take your money and leave Town.

Guest ***********Guest**********

Go to The Payroll Dept. in Town Hall and get a list of every person who gets a check, their name, salary, and position. It's public record, they MUST give it to you. If they refuse, it's a civil offense and possibly even criminal. Then make the connections. I know I would LOVE to see that!!

I am going to go for this, will let You know the out come....Thanks....Sick and Tired of being sick and tired.....

Guest Pissed off guest..Karma

Nepotism and patronage at the higher levels in Harrison has trickled down to the get you foot in the door jobs. Seriously, how many minority employess does Harrison have except women. Probably in the area or 1%. It's really not fair and seems to be getting worse. If someone in Harrison retires do you think it's possible that a minority will be offered the position? It's just wrong. I am a caucasion male and see it as a problem. If we have a black President and the richest man in the world is a Mexican, whats the excuse? Racial divide is all I can see. It's not right.

In Harrison , You may retire and collect Your Pension but I guarantee You , You get rehired for another job and recieve a pay check for that as well.....Look into how many people in this town have multipel jobs and are getting paid for them plus getting or collecting a pension....They are all a bunch of lieing crooks. Every last one of them!!!!!

Guest Guest

"police unions wouldn't stand for it" ?? Make me laugh, the unions have nothing to say about it. If you don't like the PSD you can always quit.

Actually they have a LOT of say... At the end of the day Harrison is still Civil Service, which carries a lot of protections, and the PSD is bound by Title 40 as well as sections of Title 2A.. The PSD, while he can make Suggestions to the cops, cannot give them Orders..as a Civilian he is not in the Chain of Command. They can make his life as difficult as he tries to make theirs, as MANY PSD's and PD's have found out over they years when they try to flex their non-existent muscles with Police Depts.

Guest Been There

Actually they have a LOT of say... At the end of the day Harrison is still Civil Service, which carries a lot of protections, and the PSD is bound by Title 40 as well as sections of Title 2A.. The PSD, while he can make Suggestions to the cops, cannot give them Orders..as a Civilian he is not in the Chain of Command. They can make his life as difficult as he tries to make theirs, as MANY PSD's and PD's have found out over they years when they try to flex their non-existent muscles with Police Depts.

Not quite right, Barney. While a PSD cannot control deployment/assignments of personnel, the PSD does control the purse strings; the number of cops on the department, the overtime budget, replacement of retiring personnel, replacement of police cars and other equipment, discipline/suspension/firing of personnel and promotions. You think you can make life difficult for a PSD ? Not nearly as difficult as he can make it for you.

Guest Guest

Actually, the Governor has a plan where Towns can abolish civil service. Then you will see the chosen one's getting police and fire jobs. You think it couldn't happen. Well, they decreased the HPD from 56 to 38 officers and the HFD down to 28 Firemen. Times have changed, residents can't afford the taxes. ** is not well liked by his fellow firemen. Even his brother said he could no longer defend him. It would be a disaster if they made him PSD. The Mayor is not that stupid.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Actually, the Governor has a plan where Towns can abolish civil service. Then you will see the chosen one's getting police and fire jobs. You think it couldn't happen. Well, they decreased the HPD from 56 to 38 officers and the HFD down to 28 Firemen. Times have changed, residents can't afford the taxes. ** is not well liked by his fellow firemen. Even his brother said he could no longer defend him. It would be a disaster if they made him PSD. The Mayor is not that stupid.

CALL THE GOVERNORS OFFICE AND SPEAK WITH AN AID 609-292-6000 Let them know what goes on and how people are being robbed by *****, ********, ********* and other blood suckers, the dubble dippers and the ones that truly received all the personal concessions with the deals they made with developers. The town of Harrison certainly received nothing, but these politicians for sure DID line their pockets with tickets and $$$. does ******** Realty ring a bell, wonder who runs that?

CALL THE GOVERNORS OFFICE WITH CONCERNS 609-292-6000

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

The Mayor IS that stuptd because the of things just like this. A PSD at Director with a 200K/year means 50K more a year in his own pocket. You have to kick up to receive the coveted title, a these two in my opinion have that type of long standing relationship for yeares. It takes a very wealthy man to live "the life" in Point Pleasant for this.