Harrison

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Here is the current economic/financial outlook today after 16 years under a Plumber who doesn't know a damn thing except being a bully: The Outlook is WE ARE BROKE. PEOPLE SLEPING UNDER 280 HAVE TO GIVE US A HANDOUT. Democrats at their finest. The summer session should be interesting. We will probably have more homicides in the summer of 2011 than total in the last 50 years due to no Police available to work the street. I talked to one of Jersey City's biggest scumbag multiple felons yesterday and I was a little suprised to hear him say, "You know Harrison right? We, him and his friends, are gonna get paid real good this summer and have all the free *** we want over there. We heard theirs gonna be like no cops anymore." That sums it up.

P.S. The Jersey City settled their Police Contact about a month ago with the Mayor saying, "WE didn't have a cent to spare, we love ths cops." Monday night they promoted 5 Fire Captains to Deputy Chief with a one year wage freeze. Then a $12,000.00 raise across the board for every one of them. They must be following in Harrisons footsteps. None of them live in town either

Guest Guest

Here is the current economic/financial outlook today after 16 years under a Plumber who doesn't know a damn thing except being a bully: The Outlook is WE ARE BROKE. PEOPLE SLEPING UNDER 280 HAVE TO GIVE US A HANDOUT. Democrats at their finest. The summer session should be interesting. We will probably have more homicides in the summer of 2011 than total in the last 50 years due to no Police available to work the street. I talked to one of Jersey City's biggest scumbag multiple felons yesterday and I was a little suprised to hear him say, "You know Harrison right? We, him and his friends, are gonna get paid real good this summer and have all the free *** we want over there. We heard theirs gonna be like no cops anymore." That sums it up.

P.S. The Jersey City settled their Police Contact about a month ago with the Mayor saying, "WE didn't have a cent to spare, we love ths cops." Monday night they promoted 5 Fire Captains to Deputy Chief with a one year wage freeze. Then a $12,000.00 raise across the board for every one of them. They must be following in Harrisons footsteps. None of them live in town either

I agree. We need our police but I must say alot of them do not give a damn what goes on in this town because they do not live here. Harrison has enough of thier own scum bags without them comming from other towns. The police need to clean up Harrison. I have afew neighbors I know of that are up to no good and no one wants to know anything inluding thier families. We need police but the ones that will do thier job not just take home the pay and the bennies! These type of town employees are rapeing this town. High salaries and are giving nothing back. I say no lay offs just cut everyones pay 20% and everyone has a job.

Guest Guest

Another person who says we need the Cops and then rips into them as being useless and lazy. That's a great way to get your point across. You say to get rid of them or give them all a 20% pay reduction but are glad they are there. Make up your mind Trump.

Guest *******GUEST*******

I agree. We need our police but I must say alot of them do not give a damn what goes on in this town because they do not live here. Harrison has enough of thier own scum bags without them comming from other towns. The police need to clean up Harrison. I have afew neighbors I know of that are up to no good and no one wants to know anything inluding thier families. We need police but the ones that will do thier job not just take home the pay and the bennies! These type of town employees are rapeing this town. High salaries and are giving nothing back. I say no lay offs just cut everyones pay 20% and everyone has a job.

I liked it better Years ago when You had to be a resident in the Town You were a Police Officer or Firemen......But then again, especially today that leaves the door open for them to let their friends get away with a little to much, Have seen this first hand....Especially the Little fat Ugly cop.....He is one of the biggest jerks going....I have also seen cops bullshitting ands when they get calls for Kids fighting or what ever the case may be totrallly ignore the call but answer they are reponding when they do not ansd they say they responded...also seen this 1st hand......can not depend on too many of them, no one seems to care anymore......Just watch how fast crime in harrison goes up.....What a Shame....But then again We have have a bunch of crooks running and working in this Town......

Guest Guest

when you talked to this scumbag did his jack your brain or spell check? Im thinking you both went to school together? So like our great defense could be an english dictionary son! lol Your studpid! lol

Guest Guest

You are going to lose your job while I had a early retirement from a successfull company, living great and getting some rays next to me built in pool and I'm the loser? Let me know how Wal-Mart really treats its employees because I saw two different sides of the story on TV. I'll give you a little time to get your assignment in produce, frozen foods, or maybe even electronics! You are movin on up like George and Weezie to the Eastside........