Nancy Pelosi ???

Guest Bushbacker

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a proud american
And as  former military, you want to cut and run ??  Whose military were you in ??

No, I want to see us be successful. It just isn't going to happen. We did what we set out to do and that was to take out Hussein. But because we have blundered so badly and Iraq is now a civil war we have soldiers dying. I don't want to keep reading the names of our dead soldiers every day because the leader you so strongly support can't see that we cannot achieve any more than we have. It's time to get out and let the warring factions kill each other instead of us.

Guest a proud american
According to a panel discussion on tv, sunday afternoon,  Bush will go down as one of the greatest presidents in history.  During his 6 years in office the U.S. has experienced hugh economic growth with virtually no unemployment, thanks to his tax cuts. The deficit is down a third over the last 2 years. All this dispite 9/11.  All this dispite a war on terrorism (that has kept us safe for 5 years).

Kudos to Bush for rejecting the defeatocrats call to cut and run from Iraq and Afganistan.  As former General Tommy Franks just said during an interview, "if we cut and run, terrorism WILL follow us home, we must finish the job".  When you Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats are hiding under your beds, give thanks to Bush for protecting your sorry asses.

Let me guess. The panel was on the Fox news channel. In case you missed it, last friday the unemplyment rate was released. According to the Government the rate went down. However more people lost their jobs during the same time so unless Wal Mart has opened some new stores, the numbers don't jive. And as far as the economy is concerned, try telling that to the people working two jobs to feed their families. The economy is called the credit card economy. And as far as the deficit, there is no corrolation between 9/11 and the deficit. And go ahead and believe Tommy Franks. I'll take the word of far more Generals who disagree. I'll also believe the economists who say that real wages are down. Just keep on dreaming.

Guest Patriot
Let me guess. The panel was on the Fox news channel. In case you missed it, last friday the unemplyment rate was released. According to the Government the rate went down. However more people lost their jobs during the same time so unless Wal Mart has opened some new stores, the numbers don't jive. And as far as the economy is concerned, try telling that to the people working two jobs to feed their families. The economy is called the credit card economy. And as far as the deficit, there is no corrolation between 9/11 and the deficit. And go ahead and believe Tommy Franks. I'll take the word of far more Generals who disagree. I'll also believe the economists who say that real wages are down. Just keep on dreaming.

Unproud american, you've shown everyone that you're misinformed, misguided and naive. Your negative defeatocratic mentality is typical of the Kool-aid drinking radical left. Responding to your comments is like talking to a 5 year old. I'm done.

WRONG!  The first president to warn against Cut and Run, and it involves Vietnam, wasn't Nixon, it was LBJ.

I wasn't referring to anyone WARNING about cut and run, READ the post.

And, time has proven what a bunch of crap the collective reasons we were given for Vietnam were.

Some people made a LOT OF MONEY from that debacle, the TRUE reason for our involvement.

Where do you and the other members of the Kearny Republican party meet, now that there are no more phonebooths to hold all 3 of you? :)

I have read many ridiculous comments on this site, and laughed with most of them. If you are suggesting that the Republican Party in Kearny is dead, (and I think you are probably right on that point), but if you view the lack of a competitive political system to be a good thing, there is no help for you. In fact, you should probably move to a monarchy or, better still, a dictatorship.

There is no counter to what King Al wants to do. Assuming that he is human and prone to mistakes, (hint, he is), there are no alternate points of view. You must be insane to think this helps us on the whole. BTW, I would make the exact same argument if the Republicans were in charge, and the Democratic Party was non-existent.

And as  former military, you want to cut and run ??  Whose military were you in ??

Since you are so fond of using your meaningless sound bites like "cut and run" why don't you, in the interest of bipartisanship, apply "cut and run" to Ronnie Raygun's action of withdrawing US Marines from Lebanon after 241 US servicemen were killed in a suicide attack in Beirut? And doing damn little to avenge those murders?

... The deficit is down a third over the last 2 years...

That's rich. It's like like trying to show that someone is a nice guy by pointing out that he stomped 33% fewer kittens this year than he did two years before. The only reason the most recent deficit isn't a historic all-time high is because Bush and the Republican led Congress spent even more eggregiously in previous years. The only way to make a positive comparison is to compare them to themselves, because there is not a single other administration/congress that has EVER done worse. Not even Bush I or Reagan, the previous record holders.

Guest Keith Brown-Marshall,Mo

Dear Patriot and Bushbacker,

How do you ever expect to have a meaningful debate with someone with a different opinion than your own.

I've read alot of your posts and cannot believe how abosolutely childish you are.

How as a country can we ever expect to move forward without adult debates on issues that concern us all?

It takes real men and women to admit when mistakes are made and do what it takes to correct them for the benefit of us all.

Your Kool-Aide drinking Defeatocrat labels are assinine, expecially when then only thing you know about the individuals are that they have a conflicting opinion.

Please, Grow up or shut up.

Guest a proud american
Unproud american, you've shown everyone that you're misinformed, misguided and naive. Your negative defeatocratic mentality is typical of the Kool-aid drinking radical left. Responding to your comments is like talking to a 5 year old. I'm done.

You're not done because of my comments, you're done because you know I'm right and in your world you have to be right all of the time. As far as talking to a five year old, you need to watch more than the talking heads over at Fox. According to them everything is just fine. Of course it is when you get all of your information from the White House and the Republican Party. I am a proud american because I do know the truth and thats what you guys can't stand.

Guest Patriot

How do you ever expect to have a meaningful debate with someone with a different opinion than your own.

I've read alot of your posts and cannot believe how abosolutely childish you are.

How as a country can we ever expect to move forward without adult debates on issues that concern us all?

It takes real men and women to admit when mistakes are made and do what it takes to correct them for the benefit of us all.

Your Kool-Aide drinking Defeatocrat labels are assinine, expecially when then only thing you know about the individuals are that they have a conflicting opinion.

Please, Grow up or shut up.

First of all, I don't believe you're from Missouri, I know that because Missouri doesn't have electricity yet, therefore no internet. But just in case I'm wrong, stick to what you know best, having *** with your *****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest a proud american
I have read many ridiculous comments on this site, and laughed with most of them.  If you are suggesting that the Republican Party in Kearny is dead, (and I think you are probably right on that point), but if you view the lack of a competitive political system to be a good thing, there is no help for you.  In fact, you should probably move to a monarchy or, better still, a dictatorship.

There is no counter to what King Al wants to do.  Assuming that he is human and prone to mistakes, (hint, he is), there are no alternate points of view.  You must be insane to think this helps us on the whole.  BTW, I would make the exact same argument if the Republicans were in charge, and the Democratic Party was non-existent.

I believe that there are probably some very good republicans in Kearny. But as in any political party, they must have strong leaders at the top and maybe that's the problem. I would first look at who is the chairman and ward leaders. Having a democratic council is nothing new. However, what surprises me is that they control all of the wards. It used to be that the third ward tended to vote republican, the fourth split and the first and second were democratic. During the 70's the republicans had strong candidates who eventually gained control. Their problem was they forgot who elected them which is usually the case. You have to give people a reason to vote for your candidate and if one party or the other chooses to pick people just to have candidates then they will lose all of the time. I live in a republican county where there was only one elected democrat. However, we just elected a second one. My point is that you have to find issues and define your position. In Kearny there appears to be many issues that a good republican candidate could run on. Here it's development. In Kearny it appears to be taxes and services. I hope that someday you can return balance to the council, but it isn't going to happen until you have strong candidates and the people are fed up enough to listen and change. Calling the politicians names doesn't cut it unless you have a viable alternative. But it can be done.

Guest Keith Brown - Marshall,Mo
First of all, I don't believe you're from Missouri, I know that because Missouri doesn't have electricity yet, therefore no internet. But just in case I'm wrong, stick to what you know best, having *** with your *****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Thanks Patriot !

Your response is more than enough to prove my point!

Why would you expect them to want a meaningful debate when they favor an alleged leader who tries to get away with whatever he damn well pleases with no regard for the facts or the law?

According to a panel discussion on tv, sunday afternoon,  Bush will go down as one of the greatest presidents in history. 

WHAT a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After FINALLY admitting there is need for change in his Iraq policy I saw the cowboy on news yesterday proudly talking of how they'd spent THREE HOURS discussing it. THREE WHOLE HOURS! How many of you folks have a three hour work day?

This after waiting for far too long to even admit there are problems, all this while people are dying and he manages to spend THREE WHOLE HOURS trying to figure out why.

One of the greatest presidents in history?

WHAT a sorry excuse for a leader!

WHAT a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After FINALLY admitting there is need for change in his Iraq policy I saw the cowboy on news yesterday proudly talking of how they'd spent THREE HOURS discussing it.  THREE WHOLE HOURS!  How many of you folks have a three hour work day?

This after waiting for far too long to even admit there are problems, all this while people are dying and he manages to spend THREE WHOLE HOURS trying to figure out why.

One of the greatest presidents in history?

WHAT a sorry excuse for a leader!

WHAT a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George W Bush: When the going gets tough the CLUELESS go on vacation!

Some men are leaders, others like Dubya are MISLEADERS!