Nancy Pelosi ???

Guest Bushbacker

WOW !!!  A far left wacko will be leading the defeatocrats for the next two years. That should guarantee a republican president in 08.

Of course YOU also said, and I quote:"Everyone with a Kool-aider in their family should lock up all the knives in their house. When the defeatocrats fail in their attempt to take over the congress, I wouldn't want them slicing their wrists. LOL."

I hope YOU are enjoying your laugh :ph34r:

You and your comrade should just get another case of cheap beer and continue killing the few brain cells you may have left. that way you won't the folks laughing at you two clowns.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BushBacker
Of course YOU also said, and I quote:"Everyone with a Kool-aider in their family should lock up all the knives in their house. When the defeatocrats fail in their attempt to take over the congress, I wouldn't want them slicing their wrists. LOL."

I hope YOU are enjoying your laugh :rolleyes:

You and your comrade should just get another case of cheap beer and continue killing the few brain cells you may have left. that way you won't the folks laughing at you two clowns.

Actually I look forward to Pelosi and Murfa leading the defeatocrat party up to the 08 presidential election. Those two wackos will guarantee a republican president . BTW, I only drink a little wine at dinner, much easier on the brain cells than the Kool-aid you're doing.

Actually I look forward to Pelosi and Murfa leading the defeatocrat party up to the 08 presidential election. Those two wackos will guarantee a republican president .  BTW, I only drink a little wine at dinner, much easier on the brain cells than the Kool-aid you're doing.

Snap out of your delusional state! YOU are the one enamored with the party of LOSERS! ;)

Guest Patriot
Actually I look forward to Pelosi and Murfa leading the defeatocrat party up to the 08 presidential election. Those two wackos will guarantee a republican president .  BTW, I only drink a little wine at dinner, much easier on the brain cells than the Kool-aid you're doing.

Did you catch Nancy Pelosi on TV. The new defeatocratic platform;

National Security Policy : Cut and Run

Domestic Policy : Tax and Spend

Immigration Policy : No Enforcement

Everyone should hurry up and learn spanish. Si ??

National Security Policy :  Cut and Run

Domestic Policy :  Tax and Spend

Immigration Policy :  No Enforcement

Everyone should hurry up and learn spanish.  Si ??

You forgot YOUR favorite: MEANINGLESS SOUND BITES

Let's make up some more about cowboy policy.

National Security Policy: Lies, Lies, and MORE Lies

Domestic Policy : Yes. we'd like maids and butlers in the White House

Immigration Policy : Build a wall, Halliburton needs the money, we'll just give

Islamic Militnts free entry from Canada.

Guest a proud american

Patriot, since as usual you know nothing about Nancy Pelosi here is a little history for you. She was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. Her father and brother were mayors at one time. Baltimore politics at that time was a tough business and she certainly is no light weight although she moved to the San Francisco area many years later. Now as far as cutting and running, soon we will hear the famous Baker group plan for Iraq. And as usual daddy has had to step in and bail out his incompetent son. The republicans lining up to run in 08 are also saying it's time for a different strategy. And in case you aren't aware, under the current Republican Majority it's been borrow and spend while giving the most wealthiest americans 87% of the tax breaks while we get the remainder which is 13% for the rest of us. And as far as illegal immigration is concerned, do you honestly think that the Republicans are serious? Sign a bill authorizing a 700 mile wall but don't fund the total cost? However, how do you propose to deport 15,000,000 illegal aliens not all of whom are from central america. And while we're on the subject, do you think that the Incompetent's plan for amnesty is a good idea? Instead of worrying about Nancy Pelosi you should be trying to find out why your party lost in the first place. And the Democrats didn't just pick up seats in blue states, they picked up seats in North Carolina, Indiana and even the blow hard J.D. Hayworth lost in Arizona. Since I don't expect you to be able to answer with any intelligent debate, just read this and 1. write to the white house and ask about the immigration policy, 2. contact you congressman and ask for a copy of the House Resolution extending the tax breaks and figure out how many millionaires you know personally. Good luck.

So..............you still like a man who's PROVEN his incompetence after six years and you're going to start slinging mud at someone who hasn't even been given a chance.

Besides a proven LIAR you are without a boubt a WANKER!

Guest Patriot
Patriot, since as usual you know nothing about Nancy Pelosi here is a little history for you. She was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. Her father and brother were mayors at one time. Baltimore politics at that time was a tough business and she certainly is no light weight although she moved to the San Francisco area many years later. Now as far as cutting and running, soon we will hear the famous Baker group plan for Iraq. And as usual daddy has had to step in and bail out his incompetent son. The republicans lining up to run in 08 are also saying it's time for a different strategy. And in case you aren't aware, under the current Republican Majority it's been borrow and spend while giving the most wealthiest americans 87% of the tax breaks while we get the remainder which is 13% for the rest of us. And as far as illegal immigration is concerned, do you honestly think that the Republicans are serious? Sign a bill authorizing a 700 mile wall but don't fund the total cost? However, how do you propose to deport 15,000,000 illegal aliens not all of whom are from central america. And while we're on the subject, do you think that the Incompetent's plan for amnesty is a good idea?  Instead of worrying about Nancy Pelosi you should be trying to find out why your party lost in the first place. And the Democrats didn't just pick up seats in blue states, they picked up seats in North Carolina, Indiana and even the blow hard J.D. Hayworth lost in Arizona. Since I don't expect you to be able to answer with any intelligent debate, just read this and 1. write to the white house and ask about the immigration policy, 2. contact you congressman and ask for a copy of the House Resolution extending the tax breaks and figure out how many millionaires you know personally. Good luck.

Thanks for the meaningless bio on Pelosi. BTW ... who else should get the bulk of the tax breaks but the wealthy, they pay the bulk of the taxes. DUH.

Here's another factoid, Kool-aid breath; since 1914, mid-term elections, with one exception, have gone to the opposition party. The defeatocrats didn't accomplish anything out of the ordinary. You can be sure about one thing, after 2 years of Pelosi as speaker, the U.S. will elect another republican president.

Thanks for the meaningless bio on Pelosi.  BTW ... who else should get the bulk of the tax breaks but the wealthy, they pay the bulk of the taxes. DUH.

Here's another factoid, Kool-aid breath;  since 1914, mid-term elections, with one exception, have gone to the opposition party. The defeatocrats didn't accomplish anything out of the ordinary.  You can be sure about one thing, after 2 years of Pelosi as speaker, the U.S. will elect another republican president.

ANOTHER Repulsivecan president?

Can we get one who's at LEAST SEMI-competent this time?

Can we get one who understands the law also applies to him and is not merely a suggestion?

Guest a proud american
Thanks for the meaningless bio on Pelosi.  BTW ... who else should get the bulk of the tax breaks but the wealthy, they pay the bulk of the taxes. DUH.

Here's another factoid, Kool-aid breath;  since 1914, mid-term elections, with one exception, have gone to the opposition party. The defeatocrats didn't accomplish anything out of the ordinary.  You can be sure about one thing, after 2 years of Pelosi as speaker, the U.S. will elect another republican president.

I just thought that you might be interested in the new Speaker. And as far as paying taxes, if you believe that the wealthiest pay a greater percentage than you and I then dream on. And thank you for the history lesson. But for the next two years you guys will be at the back of the bus and thats good enough for me.

Guest Patriot
I just thought that you might be interested in the new Speaker. And as far as paying taxes, if you believe that the wealthiest pay a greater percentage than you and I then dream on. And thank you for the history lesson. But for the next two years you guys will be at the back of the bus and thats good enough for me.

Of course the wealthy pay the most taxes. You're obviously unfamiliar with the tax rates as they apply to income levels. And I haven't taken a bus in many years.

A little more history. Are you aware that the person she is currently looking to put into the leadership role of the Intelliegence Committee is an impeached judge? Better still, SHE voted to impeach him.

Statistical info for anyone interested.

http://www.house.gov/jec/publications/109/2003taxshares.pdf

Guest Patriot

Here's another factoid for your Kool-aid infused brain to digest; The top 20% of the wealthiest people in the U.S. pay 80% of the taxes. In other words, the rich are carrying your sorry ass. You should learn to be more appreciative and thankful to president Bush.

Here's another factoid for your Kool-aid infused brain to digest;  The top 20% of the wealthiest people in the U.S. pay 80% of the taxes.  In other words, the rich are carrying your sorry ass.  You should learn to be more appreciative and thankful to president Bush.

As usual, PatRat with a load of BS with NO FACTUAL BASIS.

And we should be thankful to the cowboy for what? Pissing away over $300 BILLION to make the US (in the words of SIXTEEN US intelligence agencies) LESS SAFE?

Thanks a lot!

Guest Concerned Citizen
Here's another factoid for your Kool-aid infused brain to digest;  The top 20% of the wealthiest people in the U.S. pay 80% of the taxes.  In other words, the rich are carrying your sorry ass.  You should learn to be more appreciative and thankful to president Bush.

This is true, it can be read on the IRS web site. The democrats don't acknowledge this because it doesn't fit into their argument that the rich somehow don't pay their fair share of taxes.

This is true, it can be read on the IRS web site.  The democrats don't acknowledge this because it doesn't fit into their argument that the rich somehow don't pay their fair share of taxes.

Of course YOU fail to acknowledge that FAIR SHARE can also be taken to mean a percentage of income, the numbers stack up a lo differently figured that way.

Never forget the words of Mark Twain:

There are three kinds of lies. there are lies. there are damn lies, and there are statistics.

You can bend just about all of them to support any point of view you'd care to.

Guest BushBacker
Of course YOU fail to acknowledge that FAIR SHARE can also be taken to mean a percentage of income, the numbers stack up a lo differently figured that way.

Never forget the words of Mark Twain:

There are three kinds of lies. there are lies. there are damn lies, and there are statistics.

You can bend just about all of them to support any point of view you'd care to.

"Bend just about all of them" ?? Oh, I get it, It's sort of like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Guest a proud american
"Bend just about all of them" ??  Oh, I get it,  It's sort of like  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

When you look at the tax system you need to look at two things. How much income a person makes and how much they pay as a percentage of that income.

When the new tax law was passed, a larger percentage of the tax breaks went to the wealthiest americans under the theory that they would invest more and therefore create more jobs. However, this has not occured. In fact the Government produced statistics state that there is a greater accumulation of wealth now and a higher percentage of people classified as poor. Currently we have an approximate deficit in the range of 265 billion dollars. If those tax breaks were to expire or rolled back within three years at the current spending rate the budget would be balanced and there would be a surplus. These are not my words these come from economists both republican and democrat. So while Paris Hilton gets to shlup around the world you the average taxpayer are working longer hours for less money.

"Bend just about all of them" ??  Oh, I get it,  It's sort of like  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Yeah, it's also sort of like I don't remember selling weapons to an enemy state. It's also like I know the CIA warned me there's no evidence of Saddam seeking uranium in Niger but I'll just say there is anyway. It's also sort of like I am not a crook. It's also sort of like Mission Accomplished. Can YOU understand THAT dickwad?