Positive Reasons, Only, Please

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Please, someone, tell me why I should vote for one (or any) of the School Board candidates! The fact that the other candidates is so awful is not good enough reason to vote for another candidate. It is all of this negativity that keeps people away from the polls on election day: if one is as bad as the others, what difference does my vote make?

Please tell me why I should vote for your candidate, not why I shouldn't vote for the others.

Please, someone, tell me why I should vote for one (or any) of the School Board candidates! The fact that the other candidates is so awful is not good enough reason to vote for another candidate. It is all of this negativity that keeps people away from the polls on election day: if one is as bad as the others, what difference does my vote make?

Please tell me why I should vote for your candidate, not why I shouldn't vote for the others.

You should vote, because your vote could make the difference. The children of Kearny, as well as, the taxpayers in people on the Board of Education that care. Care about everyone, not just the people that they know. The people of Kearny deserve an education system that they can be proud of. A system that they want their children to be a part of. If you have doubts about any of the eight candidates, contact them. Don't talk to people who may or may not know the truth. Call each candidate and voice your concerns and make a choice. Please exercise your right to vote. That is what this county is about.

Guest Most Qualified

I will give you a candidate that is far more qualified than any other, RICH RIBIERO. He has no relatives in the district, has (2) kids in the Kearny Schools, has no baggage, owes no favors to anyone and the most important reason he is a CPA with a large accounting firm in NYC. He deals on a regular basis with clients like school districts. Given the tough economic times we face he would be an asset to the district. Now you have a positive response, watch the nonsense start!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe there isn't that kind of a reason. If you're trapped in a building and one escape route is encased in fire, while the other is full of sewer water, neither choice is pretty but at least you survive with one of them, if you can swim.

Guest BOE Watcher

My 3 Choices...

John Plaugic = Straight Shooter, no-nonsense, will do what's best for the town where he both lives and is employed (KPD Detective) he is well liked and is a smart, sensible individual who is willing to see both sides of view before making a determination. Honest guy who will be impossible to corrupt/

John Leadbeater = rich guy who does not need kickbacks and is looking for what is best to provide quality education while trying to lower taxes. has good ideas and is not afraid to speak up.also honest

Zibby Viscuso = experienced on Board, well known, gets things done, hard worker, also honest

Those r my 3

Also like Ribeiro and Conseico, both nice guys who seem to have good business sense. Hope if they lsoe they run again next year and replace weakest BOE member, Paul Castelli.

Notice my picks cross running tickets. Strongly feel u must vote out incumbents Stevenson and Campbell...