3 Amigos

Guest Watch Them Squirm

Guest Watch Them Squirm

The 3 candidates on the Superintendents ticket...Stevenson, Viscuso & Valdez are nothing more than a Hollywood script. The whole ticket stinks of corruption. You have a Board member in Stevenson, who has been on the Board off the Board for the last 18 years. There is nobody you can ask about him that has anything positive to say. This guy should be walking away this time and never having thoughts of returning. He currently has (2) ethics charges against him, and even though he will say they were filed by John Campbell, does not take away the FACT that he has them. The charges are accurate and just because who filed them does not take away the relivance. This guy also says he is running for the Super, well the Super put in for retirement so I guess this guy should go away with the super.

Viscuso, another guy running for the Super, is this crazy or what. I thought you run for the betterment of our kids and the tax payer, WTF! This guy, the last time he was on the Board, some 100 years ago, he did the same things this current Board is doing.....jobs for friends and family! You see they are trying to remain staus quo.

Valdez, a pawn by the powers that be to use his age and his nationality as a vote getter. If this is the best candidate they could come up with to fill out their ticket God help them! He has absolutely no knowledge of anything.....but that is exactly what they want...someone that can be told what to do.

The whole ticket is a joke and they know it! The super is behind it and that is illegal. The council is involved with the ticket and that is a no-no. The Board attorney is financing the ticket and setting up hall rentals, which is illegal. This stuff never ends....but IT CAN if voters get out and say no MORE, don't vote 2, 3 and 4.

Guest Guest

The 3 candidates on the Superintendents ticket...Stevenson, Viscuso & Valdez are nothing more than a Hollywood script. The whole ticket stinks of corruption. You have a Board member in Stevenson, who has been on the Board off the Board for the last 18 years. There is nobody you can ask about him that has anything positive to say. This guy should be walking away this time and never having thoughts of returning. He currently has (2) ethics charges against him, and even though he will say they were filed by John Campbell, does not take away the FACT that he has them. The charges are accurate and just because who filed them does not take away the relivance. This guy also says he is running for the Super, well the Super put in for retirement so I guess this guy should go away with the super.

Viscuso, another guy running for the Super, is this crazy or what. I thought you run for the betterment of our kids and the tax payer, WTF! This guy, the last time he was on the Board, some 100 years ago, he did the same things this current Board is doing.....jobs for friends and family! You see they are trying to remain staus quo.

Valdez, a pawn by the powers that be to use his age and his nationality as a vote getter. If this is the best candidate they could come up with to fill out their ticket God help them! He has absolutely no knowledge of anything.....but that is exactly what they want...someone that can be told what to do.

The whole ticket is a joke and they know it! The super is behind it and that is illegal. The council is involved with the ticket and that is a no-no. The Board attorney is financing the ticket and setting up hall rentals, which is illegal. This stuff never ends....but IT CAN if voters get out and say no MORE, don't vote 2, 3 and 4.

Who are you "watch them squirm?" Betterment? Really? God help our children.

why does everyone seem to think that there is a conspiracy behind everything? is it too crazy to think that stevenson, viscuso, and valdez are actually running for the kids? i think that everyone should stop coming up with theories that everyone involved with the KBOE is corrupt because t

Guest Betterment

Who are you "watch them squirm?" Betterment? Really? God help our children.

betterment, defined as: a bettering; improvement. Yes really, and God help all of us if these people are elected!

Guest Guest

why does everyone seem to think that there is a conspiracy behind everything? is it too crazy to think that stevenson, viscuso, and valdez are actually running for the kids? i think that everyone should stop coming up with theories that everyone involved with the KBOE is corrupt because t

Theories you say. I was at both Meet the Candidates(L.C.C.C. and K.H.S) where both Stevenson and Viscuso said they were running for Frank Digesere. Never mentioning anything about our children only that they( Stevenson, Viscuso) believe in F.D.. Well if that`s the way they feel someone should tell both of them He`s RETIRING!!!!

Guest Guest

betterment, defined as: a bettering; improvement. Yes really, and God help all of us if these people are elected!

Having these three candidates would be a blessing. You have someone from the senior age bracket, middle age bracket and someone representing the young adults. They are have good ideas, but you are so narrow minded that you refuse to listen.

Each of the eight candidates has a reason for running, but these three have the right reason. They are here for the children and the taxpayers. They aren't here because they are mad their wife didn't get a job, they want to get back at a principal for something that happened 25 years ago or because they did something wrong and got mad when the board held them accountable. You have a person who took advantage of a good majority of people in town with some sort of pyramid scam running on his own, supposedly, but all his signs are popping up next to Mr. Campbell's signs. What's that all about. Lie and deception are flying all over in this election. One candidate, on town time, attending church services and parking his town vehicle with election signs in front of the church. Really?! I can't believe that this actually takes place.

So like I said the "three amigos" as you call them are the right candidates. I think they will do a great job FOR ALL. Not just their "amigos".

Guest One Last Gasp

Having these three candidates would be a blessing. You have someone from the senior age bracket, middle age bracket and someone representing the young adults. They are have good ideas, but you are so narrow minded that you refuse to listen.

Each of the eight candidates has a reason for running, but these three have the right reason. They are here for the children and the taxpayers. They aren't here because they are mad their wife didn't get a job, they want to get back at a principal for something that happened 25 years ago or because they did something wrong and got mad when the board held them accountable. You have a person who took advantage of a good majority of people in town with some sort of pyramid scam running on his own, supposedly, but all his signs are popping up next to Mr. Campbell's signs. What's that all about. Lie and deception are flying all over in this election. One candidate, on town time, attending church services and parking his town vehicle with election signs in front of the church. Really?! I can't believe that this actually takes place.

So like I said the "three amigos" as you call them are the right candidates. I think they will do a great job FOR ALL. Not just their "amigos".

yeah, hello!!! A senior who made poor decisions last time on the board, a middle age guy who is nothing more than a snake and everyone knows it, and a young adult who is out of high school less than year and could not answer a question about what he thinks from a students view that the high school is lacking! As all 3 have said numerous times.... They are here for the Super, nothing more, nothing less. The super is retiring June 30, 2011. now you want to get nasty, the information on Stevenson is so bad that most of it would not even be posted on this site and Viscuso is not the senior angel he wants people to believe. if you want to get down and dirty you better hold on, there is nothing good about your 3 amigos, NOTHING!!!!