Jus Sayin

Guest Guest

Guest KPDPipes

KPDPipes,

I've been thinking about the points you've raised and you could be right, who am I to judge who is and isn't a threat?

Isn't that a job for the PD and the judicial system?

And since "Guest" receives pro-bono legal representation there will be no cost to him to defend himself so no harm.

Right?

jus sayin

So far, while "Guest" is correct in one thing, while he has intimated that he know's your identity, he has yet to actually DEMONSTRATE that he does so...at least on this forum. That said I'm not privy to any other communication or contact he has made, even though it would seem that, using the wording in his post a "Reasonable" person could construe an implied threat to cause Bodily Injury (that's a Legal Term in this state Mr Guest...just incase you didnt know). What i find rather amusing is "Guest's" combination of Bluster, backpedal, and Ad-hominem attacks in response to what has so far only been a theoretical exercise in potentials. Simple fact is the ball is in his (or her) court at this point. Look, all THREE of us know that it's nothing but Computer Muscles at work..He talks tough, you laugh at him, he talks tougher, then we BOTH laugh at him, and he gets all frantic-like in a vain attempt to get you (and i guess myself and Blue) to take him seriously. To quote Jay and Silent bob... He's Clown Shoes. In the end, it just proves that while he may share some DNA with Attorneys....he certainly isnt one. Also, And again we're assuming that the same "Guest" is posting consistantly, he has clamed that he is neither a resident her or in harrison, therefore really doesnt HAVE A dog in this fight. So he's trolling, probably out of a severe sense of Self-loathing, but he DOES at least provide a modicum of amusement with his maunderings, and gives me a couple of laughs a week.

That said, I hope your Easter was good, and best to you and your family..Luckily the Weatehrman was wrong and the USPSA match wasnt rained out as we had feared..all in all a great day of Environmentalism, returning assorted elements back to the earth B)

Guest Guest

I tried to explain to you what is really going on. You seem not to care, even when it comes down to the loss of your job, pension, and medical benefits for your family. Those are things I do not have to worry about losing. You are going to wind up in a realization of mind as to," How did this happen?" You may think that a man's reputation is some kind of joke, but what you can get out of me is peanuts compared to the risk/reward opportunity that I will have. All those years down the drain and nobody is gonna care about you except those on the list hoping that you lose your job. The towns could care less about you, they have shown that, and will drop you like a bag of dirt before they take any liability for your actions and lose a penny. They will be the good guys by not having to lay you off. Who will you look to for help, the Governor? I can/will, if necessary, initiate criminal action and civil action against the Towns of Kearny and Harrison, the HFD, KFD, and KPD for everything right down to negligent retention. I will also go after every cop or fireman who ever defamed my reputation. There are so many occassions that forever to defend. If any threats by anyone were made while they were on duty, this is gonna put everyone in the chain of command above them in the mix. If your gonna make a move, warn you supervisors that bad intentions are on the way in terms of possible arrests, depositions and charges that may take their jobs, pensions, and family healthcare as well as civil penalties due to your decision making. This could be a very lucrative endeavor for a law firm and me. Failure to supervise is worse than you think. Nobodt running the show? You are gonna be a real popular person around town and with your co-workers after you wreck their lives. The towns will or unions will never pay the money your gonna need to defend yourself from disastrous consequences. Get ready to dig deep and borrow from family. Do what you gotta do, but when you push sometimes you get pushed back so hard it stuns you and you don't recover.

Guest Guest

Just to let you know, there is not a ****ing thing you can do to me. Straight from the horses mouth. Go waste your time on nothing. These cops or you can't do a damn thing so thats just too bad. Later losres. LOL.