Jus Sayin

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Have you noticed that the supreme being fireman "Jus Sayin" from Engine 1 at 47 Davis Avenue is down to only posting on the Harrison board at this point. He is also down to one liners instead of the racehorse that blasted out of the gate weeks ago with facts and figures that rivaled a google search. He was so powerfull that he had at one point said he TOLD the residents of Kearny if they could go to work or not and he PERSONALLY would take down the Governors recommendation that union employees pay 30% of their healthcare. The fake ass shoting star has fizzled out already. Now go pay your 30%. Good boy.

Funny weren't you the guy complaining that I was long-winded?

As much as I enjoy our little tete-a-tete's I'm finding you a bit repetitive and baseless, ergo a Monkey slinging crap.

Weekend's here and if your true to form you'll be off the meds or wagon and playing KOTW Jester.... the fool.

As much as you attempt to toss the jargon of firefighting around you are clueless, I do not define myself by the amount of money I make, firefighting is a career it's a life choice.

Taking money from me will not make me less of a man or for that matter less of a firefighter.

I'm proud of my job and the men I work with and when your neighbors call, we'll be there.

What have you done with your life?

jus sayin

Guest Guest

Have you noticed that the supreme being fireman "Jus Sayin" from Engine 1 at 47 Davis Avenue is down to only posting on the Harrison board at this point. He is also down to one liners instead of the racehorse that blasted out of the gate weeks ago with facts and figures that rivaled a google search. He was so powerfull that he had at one point said he TOLD the residents of Kearny if they could go to work or not and he PERSONALLY would take down the Governors recommendation that union employees pay 30% of their healthcare. The fake ass shoting star has fizzled out already. Now go pay your 30%. Good boy.

Hey look everybody, the imbecile got the address right.

Guest Guest

More words of wisdom to live by from Kearnys version of Superman, fake *** flabby glorified ambulance driver Jus Sayin. He states that taking money from him does not make him less of a man. No kidding! Nothing could make him less of a man. He is already totally deficient as a man in every sense of the word except one area which I will never be able to verify, it's just too gross to think about. I am sure some unlucky 3 o'clock ten or guy could verify that. Being an attendee of the Fire clubhouse was low enough and he topped that off with his ringing endorsement that beating women is a proud achievement. I can't imagine any possible way that this clown can be less of a man than he/she already is. Maybe that's the answer, he/she is transgender or a cross dressing sissy. Taking that money away is killing him, that is what started him mouthing off on two discussion boards. His wife or life partner probably kicked his butt something bad.

He stated that he alone would dress down the Governor and save the unions from paying a portion of their healthcare benefit. What happened? Just another stinky wind of breath from a flatulent underachieving blowhard ambulance driver. How can anyone tolerate attending the clubhouse with this ***hole?

So those are the impressions you got when you met me?

Oh, I'm mistaken, we've never met have we.

As a matter of fact you've had an open invitation for coffee at the Firehouse for how long now?

The only reason you know the address of Sta.1 and the fact that I work there is because I told you.

You see Nancy, you've had your chance and no matter how much bullsh!t you throw, the sad fact for you is that your still covered in it, right up to your ears.

So back to my original query, what have you done with your life?

I love it when you paint me in such disparaging terms because as bad as you attempt to make me look I'm still spanking the snot out of you.

:D

jus sayin

Guest Guest

The chances of us ever meeting are slim to none because I don't move in circles where beating women is encouraged and I don't pretend to have imaginary fairy powers like being able to control the Governor or being able to tell a town of 38,000 people how to live their lives. You don't know what I do or who I am, but I know what you do and who you are. I even know where you live. Thats not a good position to be in jerkoff.

Every single time I have seen an ***hole ambulance driver like you try to fight they got their *** kicked viciously and were the subject of humiliation. I'll be seeing you....

Guest Guest

The chances of us ever meeting are slim to none because I don't move in circles where beating women is encouraged and I don't pretend to have imaginary fairy powers like being able to control the Governor or being able to tell a town of 38,000 people how to live their lives. You don't know what I do or who I am, but I know what you do and who you are. I even know where you live. Thats not a good position to be in jerkoff.

Every single time I have seen an ***hole ambulance driver like you try to fight they got their *** kicked viciously and were the subject of humiliation. I'll be seeing you....

Ofcourse you'll be seeing him. You see him everytime you chase the fire engines around while they go to calls. Anything to see the big red fire engines and the brave men up close. You know those men who invited you to confront them in person but your waaaaay too much of a coward to do so. What a waste of space on this planet you are.

I will renew my request that the moderators put a stop to this type of posting. Threats, including "I know where you live", should NEVER be tolerated; certainly not encouraged. If something is not done about these posts, I will leave these boards for good, and you will be left only with the opinions of people such as this particular "guest."

"Iknow what you do and who you are. I even know where you live. Thats not a good position to be in jerkoff."

Why is that not a good position to be in? I don't understand, maybe you could explain it to me.

Go ahead and post my address right here on KOTW, no worries, I'm not the one hiding nor am I concerned about any kind of imagined retribution you've been fondling yourself over.

Now you have all the information you need, only two little things stopping you now, wanna guess what those might be,lol.

Stop on over,

Mi casa es su casa

jus sayin

Guest Guest

The chances of us ever meeting are slim to none because I don't move in circles where beating women is encouraged and I don't pretend to have imaginary fairy powers like being able to control the Governor or being able to tell a town of 38,000 people how to live their lives. You don't know what I do or who I am, but I know what you do and who you are. I even know where you live. Thats not a good position to be in jerkoff.Every single time I have seen an ***hole ambulance driver like you try to fight they got their *** kicked viciously and were the subject of humiliation. I'll be seeing you....

Sounds like A Keyboard Commando just stepped on his Privates. The internet isnt as Anonymous as you hope, and a record of your ISP is on file in the Board owners servers, which are available through Subpoena. Who's gonna be the "Jerkoff" when the Police show up at your door with a warrant for Threats??

Guest Guest

What did you perceive as a threat? The Coward has been inviting me to come over for coffee for some time now. How else could we ever have an intimate moment if it were at the clubhouse. Jus Sayin didn't think it was threat at all, as a matter of fact he offered to post his home address on the board for everyone to see. Those aren't the actions or perceptions of someone who feels threatened in any way. There was no threat, superman fireman clearly stated he wasn't threatened in the least, so where are you getting your info from. Stop watching the scary movies and cop shows, pull the dresser away from your front door and learn some relaxation techniques.

Guest Guest

To Loki; I think KOTW will go out of business because of what you do and do not find appropriate. Why didn't you open your mouth when Jus Sayin, who seems to be the voice of the Kearny FD, found it perfectly acceptable, even amused when it was posted that a JC fireman violently beat his girlfriend in some sort of rage? Jus Sayin (KFD) thought that a man beating a women was just an "unfortunate incident" instead of a violent crime. You must have agreed because there was no reaction from you about that. Why is that so? You think that a man talking to a wannabe man about coffee is horrendous yet you feel completely comfortable with a man punching out a woman in an incident of domestic violence. Your belief system fascinates me. Please tell me more. Do you feel that the Police were in error for arresting this fireman when he was in the midst of violently attacking a defenseless woman. Your logig baffles me. Why this need to somewhat feel you are crucial in protecting violent and controlling fireman from imaginary threats. Please stay off the board, that would be great. If you are a woman and are being forced to type these posts under the threats of a beating tell someone so you can get help. Domestic Violence is a horrible, horrendous criminal act.

Guest Guest

How could I even know or care who this Jus Sain idiot is. I don't even know where Davis Street in Kearny is. I have bridge to sell you Loki Jokie if you are interested. Let me know.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Crack me up !! Barney knows where you live. He also knows where the firehouse is and the chair I put out for him, he was a no-show there too. Barney, you're welcome anytime to come over and call me names. Be sure to wear your NYPD SWAT T-shirt with the padding.

Guest Guest

Sounds like A Keyboard Commando just stepped on his Privates. The internet isnt as Anonymous as you hope, and a record of your ISP is on file in the Board owners servers, which are available through Subpoena. Who's gonna be the "Jerkoff" when the Police show up at your door with a warrant for Threats??

ha ha whoops didnt think of that did mr anonymous?

Gotta work on your reading and comprehension skills.

I told you to post my address, after all your the one who tells me you know where I live, I'm just calling you out.....again.

And your just getting spanked....again.

You are correct on one point though,

Your no threat to anyone.

Still haven't found those two little things yet?

jus sayin

To Loki; I think KOTW will go out of business because of what you do and do not find appropriate. Why didn't you open your mouth when Jus Sayin, who seems to be the voice of the Kearny FD, found it perfectly acceptable, even amused when it was posted that a JC fireman violently beat his girlfriend in some sort of rage? Jus Sayin (KFD) thought that a man beating a women was just an "unfortunate incident" instead of a violent crime. You must have agreed because there was no reaction from you about that. Why is that so? You think that a man talking to a wannabe man about coffee is horrendous yet you feel completely comfortable with a man punching out a woman in an incident of domestic violence. Your belief system fascinates me. Please tell me more. Do you feel that the Police were in error for arresting this fireman when he was in the midst of violently attacking a defenseless woman. Your logig baffles me. Why this need to somewhat feel you are crucial in protecting violent and controlling fireman from imaginary threats. Please stay off the board, that would be great. If you are a woman and are being forced to type these posts under the threats of a beating tell someone so you can get help. Domestic Violence is a horrible, horrendous criminal act.

If the JCPD arrested the person in question, why should MY opinion matter? I'll let them handle that, they're quite capable. Just as you are capable of proper spelling if you just try. There is, however, no moral equivalence, between my remaining silent about this matter (specifically you're perception of what "Jus Sayin" meant), and you openly threatening someone. You're an ass, and it is an absolute shame that your comments are given any "air time" at all.

Your fifteen minutes is up. You tried to show everyone that you have a brain, you failed miserably.

Guest Guest

Whoever "guest" is that is trying to start a litigous situation every other post, maybe I can help you out of your need of people turning words on a keyboard into the trial of the century. If you read KPDBlue's description of a threat under the "oxycodone" post, he was correct on 2C under the statement which he had under number 1. I also have a sister who is a partner in a prestigious law firm based in Newark, NJ. I had her look over what these back and forth alleged threats have been, both ways, and her and two other partners said that they saw nothing in any of these posts is actionable. If you think some words on a keyboard are going to lead to a death penalty case you should give it up. You are trying to portray me as Jack the Ripper, Saddam Hussein, and Bin Laden all rolled into one. Truth be told, I have been in Kearny, NJ twice in my life. I don't know where 41 Davis Ave. is unless I had a map. That thing about I know where you live was stupid, but not criminal or usable for civil action. If you think I actually follow this guy home or whatever your sawdust brain is producing you are sadly mistaken. It was what it was, a stupid thing to say. I'm not the least bit worried and it appears that Jus Sayin isn't either. If some fool chooses to waste their money trying to try and capture the moon with some local yokel lawyer they should think hard and think twice because I have unlimited free expert, both criminal and civil, attorneys available at my disposal (pro bono). If you get a half *** lawyer at $250 an hour to try something while bleeding you dry of money, you might as well just burn it in the backyard. I have an abundance of minimum $500 an hour expert lawyers at my disposal who are like sharks when they smell blood in the water. If you want to be an example to your friends, who are NOT, under any circumstances (you will see the true colors when money comes into the picture), give you a dime when you have to sell your car for the lawyers next payment then be that person.

Guest KPDPipes

Gotta work on your reading and comprehension skills.

I told you to post my address, after all your the one who tells me you know where I live, I'm just calling you out.....again.

And your just getting spanked....again.

You are correct on one point though,

Your no threat to anyone.

Still haven't found those two little things yet?

jus sayin

You would be the "Victim" here, the operative part of the Terroristic threats statute is whether or not YOU feel that this Dipstick is an actual threat. That said, We have had cases in the past where someone stated that they knew where an individual (Police officer in the most recent one) Lived, described the house, and the Officer's car, then made just about the same statement in the post by "Guest" (I notice he still hasnt bothered to expend the least amount of individuality in picking any type of screen name). The Hudson County Prosecutor didnt seem to think that was a joking matter, and the indictment went through. Of course "Guest"'s description of his Legal Assets are rather amusing as well, making the other "Guest's Description of him as "A Keyboard Commando" seemingly accurate. Either way, Contact me through the departmental Email System if things change, or, You change your mind, and we'll run it past the HCPO. As for "Guest" Well sonny, while you seem quick to toss around the "Jerkoff" title...but with pretty much every post you just make it that much more apporpos to yourself... I would say "Stay Classy"..but I think it's been rather well established that comcept is pretty much foreign to you.

Guest Guest

" Just about the same statement?" You seem to remember everything else to a "T" except this "just about the same" statement. I just about pitched for the Yankees but didn't make it, so I went to the NYPD and got a $10 million dollar settlement from the Yanks because they "threatened" not to sign me. I would be the "victim" here of an overzealous Police Officer filing a false report against me. What car are you talking about and what color of a house? You gotta be kidding me. You seem to be the Cop who thinks he's a lawyer at the Kearny Police Department. Every Department has one. How much are you willing to offer Jus Sayin out of your own pocket for his lawyer fees? The answer to that is, " not a damn penny." You know that's a correct statement, yes? I hope next time Kearny THREATENS you with getting laid-off you take your own advice Kojak, file a false report against Mayor Santos threatening to take away your life sustaining $90,000.00 job and destroy his political aspirations. As to the legal mumbo jumbo, go convince your fireman friend to swing for the fences and bankrupt his family with legal fees and you can take the false report yourself if thats what he wants. You already know it doesn't meet the requirements. That way I can get you fired while he laughs at what an idiot you are knowingly filing a false report and losing your job. If you think I'm making up this lawyer stuff, then try me instead of just running your mouth. Theres no going back from that one or saying you want to "drop" the case. My reputation will be at stake. I'll create such a mess for you that your grandchildren will be answering depositions. I wouldn't even have a problem with any fireman once that happens. After filing that false report and YOU get indicted for Official Misconduct then maybe you'll see how amusing that description of my "legal assets" are. Do you think the town is gonna fight for you when the thousands of cops that have been laid off and will be lined around the block for your ex-career. If you want to be a fireman, be one. If you want to be lawyer, be one. If you want to be an inmate, be one. I have just about had it with your KPDBlue bull****. To the other cops , stay safe.

Guest KPDPIpes

" Just about the same statement?" You seem to remember everything else to a "T" except this "just about the same" statement. I just about pitched for the Yankees but didn't make it, so I went to the NYPD and got a $10 million dollar settlement from the Yanks because they "threatened" not to sign me. I would be the "victim" here of an overzealous Police Officer filing a false report against me. What car are you talking about and what color of a house? You gotta be kidding me. You seem to be the Cop who thinks he's a lawyer at the Kearny Police Department. Every Department has one. How much are you willing to offer Jus Sayin out of your own pocket for his lawyer fees? The answer to that is, " not a damn penny." You know that's a correct statement, yes? I hope next time Kearny THREATENS you with getting laid-off you take your own advice Kojak, file a false report against Mayor Santos threatening to take away your life sustaining $90,000.00 job and destroy his political aspirations. As to the legal mumbo jumbo, go convince your fireman friend to swing for the fences and bankrupt his family with legal fees and you can take the false report yourself if thats what he wants. You already know it doesn't meet the requirements. That way I can get you fired while he laughs at what an idiot you are knowingly filing a false report and losing your job. If you think I'm making up this lawyer stuff, then try me instead of just running your mouth. Theres no going back from that one or saying you want to "drop" the case. My reputation will be at stake. I'll create such a mess for you that your grandchildren will be answering depositions. I wouldn't even have a problem with any fireman once that happens. After filing that false report and YOU get indicted for Official Misconduct then maybe you'll see how amusing that description of my "legal assets" are. Do you think the town is gonna fight for you when the thousands of cops that have been laid off and will be lined around the block for your ex-career. If you want to be a fireman, be one. If you want to be lawyer, be one. If you want to be an inmate, be one. I have just about had it with your KPDBlue bull****. To the other cops , stay safe.

I see reading isnt your Strong Suit Son.. there is a dufference between Kpd"BLUE" and Kpd"PIPES" That said I do agree with my Brother Officer where you are concerned, your Bloviating is quite tiresome. SHOULD Jus Sayin decide that your "threats" are valid and go forward, OR Should the situation change, and more threats Occur seems to be the part you are missing, not to mention the "We'll run it past the HCPO and see what they think". In reality wouldnt cost HIM a penny...you are the only person here who seems to be thinking of a Civil Proceeding. As for Wanting to be an Attorney? no thank you, while there are some fine Attorneys out there, there are far too many Choads..Like yourself. If you're trying to Intimidate ME....well, MUCH better than you have tried, and im still here more than 23 years later. Blue had it right.. Stick to watching Law and order, you're better at Television than Real Life.

Guest Guest

People have enough trouble in life, all people. With everything going on in NJ, what you saw in Wisconsin and what they are trying to do in Ohio should be getting your attention the most, not this crap. The Police Officers and you should concentrate on what type or form of government is trying to screw with your contracts, working conditions, lack of equiptment and so on. Why are you putting so much effort into this discussion board? Do you seriously think that any statement made on this board carries any weight at all? You guys have made threats towards me but I take it for what it is. It's easy to make statements or opinions about anyone when you do not know them. Politicians make a career out of it. Look at this B.O.E. election. Vicious attacks on each other for what? A seat on the Kearny, NJ school board. There has to be money, and not pennies involved for people to go to these lenghts to hurt each other. It's like they want to kill each other and after the election they will all be buddy/buddy again. Trump's whole Presidential platform is based on Obama's birth certificate. In the end, and even now nobody cares. For all you know I can be an ex-employee of Harrison or Kearny living in California.

Your collective bargaining rights are at stake here, that is the core component of the union. The HCPO is getting screwed too. This is all about who is mas macho, gov't or unions? People not remotely involved get a thrill stirring the pot in the hopes that this will become the next U.S. Cival War. Fire and Police Chiefs stay for 40 years because they cannot survive without telling people what to do. One of the past Harrison Police Chief's locked has to be changed on his office door because he wouldn't leave. You can't make that crap up. That's more important to them than the air they breathe. Bloomberg in NYC has $30 billion dollars and needs to be the Mayor of NYC becuase he cannot survive without telling people what to do. If I had $30 billion, I would be living like a wildman all over the world instead of being stuck in NYC. Meg Whitman of Ebay spent $112 million dollars of her own money to be the Governor of Cali and lost. OMG, for what?

Chill out man. Is this crap gonna help your family? It ain't changing my bills or incom one bit. Pick you battles, this ain't it.

KPDPipes,

I've been thinking about the points you've raised and you could be right, who am I to judge who is and isn't a threat?

Isn't that a job for the PD and the judicial system?

And since "Guest" receives pro-bono legal representation there will be no cost to him to defend himself so no harm.

Right?

jus sayin

Guest Guest

First of all, I am not your "son" as you said, thank God. Now I realize that having 23 years in doesn't allow you to leave before the new contractual issues are imposed. The money issue is killing you on the inside but you have no choice to fight it, thats over, so you are promoting the escalation of what is a non-issue of two people insulting each others professions to provide you with some sort of theraputic outlet by building up some questionable statements about threats and encouraging them to go to the HCPO irregardless if their move backfires on them and hurts their family in the loss of a pension or medical family benefits. I wouldn't want to see that happen to an innocent family or even a person if they were single. Someday, like me, those benefits may become crucial in keeping you alive. You would like nothing more than to see people at each others throats as you look on. I realize that the stigma of a Police Officer going to a psychologist would be seen as weak and the Department Supervisors and politicians would be sure to single you out as a nut job. There is an anonymous Cop-2-Cop Program for you two KPD guys to lean on for advice or comfort. Take advantage of the program.

Guest Guest

To clarify; The promotion of the non-issues is being done by two KPD Officers who were never invited into the discussion in the first place. I know you didn't need to be "invited in" but why get involved. Stay out of off duty activities. If you are on for more than 6 months you should already know that leads to nothing but trouble. They interjected their remarks for some unknown reason. That 23 years on also refers o the Police Officers who are escalating this into the introduction of someone calling the HCPO. That never crossed my mind nor did civil action beause in the end these remarks mean nothing. Jobs, pensions, and medical benefits would be a tragic thing to endanger over some bickering of words. I am NOT a state employee; cop or fireman for the 1000th time. I do know that people, the P.O.'s in this case want somebody, anybody to start something up and when you turn around you couldn't find your good buddies to help you out with a team out people with torches and search hounds.

These are common sense items. Protect your job like it is gold these days because it is. I have seen cops and fireman who encourage you to throw the first snowball then they run and the cop or fireman is left fighting for their job. To those escalating things, mind your own business. Nobody asked for your bad advice.