WAY TO GO BIG MAC,ART WINS ON ABSENTEES

Guest Guest

Dear Art.

I did not vote for you on Nov 2nd...When Steve came to me and told me that  no one was voting for you  it took me a little time but I did see it his way and your own county committe people  to know that you were done in the second ward...

How wrong was I!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry..You got me my job with the town of Harrison and now all I hear is how Steve is meeting with Villati and telling him how he wants to work with the town...WHAT ABOUT THE FINES.

IS HE PAYING ALL THE FINES HE OWES...HIS WHOLE CAMPAIGN WAS AGAINST THE B TEAM...I HONSTLY DO NOT UNDERSTATND..

ART DO YOU REALIZE THAT MOST OF YOUR FRIENDS DID NOT VOTE FOR YOU..DO YOU REALIZE THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REGRET THEIR DECISION.!

WHAT ABOUT STEVE'S KIDS AND THE HARRISON SCHOOL SYSTEM...THEY ARE TOOOOOO GOOD FOR OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM....THEY GO TO A CATHOLIC SCHOOL .

I FEEL REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW...STEVE PROMISED ALL THIS STUFF BUT HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS!

HOW MUCH DOES HE PAY IN TAXES ON HIS HOUSE WHICH STANDS ON HIS BUILDING.????

IS IT TRUE THAT HE SUBMITTED ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR PEOPLE THAT DID NOT REALLY LIVE IH HARRISON??????

HOW LOW WILL YOU PEOPLE SINK...THE FACT THAT HE STILL HAS  ALL THOSE SIGNS IN HIS STORE THAT HE CANNOT RENT TELL US SOMETHING.

HEY HINCHY...HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE USED.??????????????

I saw Mrs. P. yesterday...She looks good...big smile on her face!!!!

Watch out McCormick...you might have won an election but you might have lost your dignity....

All I have to say...I am moving on Dec 1.....

Never mind the taxes, checkwith the building dep't. he doesn't have a Cert. of Occupancy for his apartment, never did. How do you get elected from an illegal apartment???

HOLD THAT THOUGHT!!!!  STEVE IS ASKING VALLATA FOR A 'TOWN JOB'???

WELL, WE'LL HAVE TO 'REMEMBER' THAT IN 4 MORE YRS AND KICK HIM OUT, REPLACING HIM WITH 'SOMEONE ELSE'.  IT'S TIME THESE GUYS  LEARNED THAT THEY CAN;T KEEP SUCKING OUR FINANCIALLY STRAPPED TOWN DRY, LIKE WAS DONE IN THE PAST,  WHEN THERE WAS A 'LOT' OF INDUSTRY PAYING 'BIG' TAXES AND WE COULD AFFORD TO WINK AT THESE PAYOFFS WITH THEIR HANDS IN THE NEVER EMPTY COOKIE JAR!  IT'S TIME THESE POLICITICANS STARTED 'EARNING' THEIR VOTES 7 POSITION!  NO MORE FREE RIDE or we 'REPLACE' YOU IN 4 YRS from now !!!!

IF YOU'RE GOOD, WE'LL VOTE YOU IN 'AGAIN' INN 4 YRS.

Here, here, finally some sense on this site. That's how it should be done but I suspect until people get fed up (which seems to be never) or the old in this town go to a place where they don’t vote anymore nothing like this will happen.

Never mind the taxes, checkwith the building dep't. he doesn't have a Cert. of Occupancy for his apartment, never did. How do you get elected from an illegal apartment???

IF SOMEBODY KNEW THIS 'BEFORE' THE ELECTION, THEY SHOULD HAVE LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG!!! then maybe all hell would have broke loose!

Guest Guest8888
Dear Art.

I did not vote for you on Nov 2nd...When Steve came to me and told me that  no one was voting for you  it took me a little time but I did see it his way and your own county committe people  to know that you were done in the second ward...

I am so sorry..You got me my job with the town of Harrison and now all I hear is how Steve is meeting with Villati and telling him how he wants to work with the town...WHAT ABOUT THE FINES.

IS HE PAYING ALL THE FINES HE OWES...HIS WHOLE CAMPAIGN WAS AGAINST THE B TEAM...I HONSTLY DO NOT UNDERSTATND..

ART DO YOU REALIZE THAT MOST OF YOUR FRIENDS DID NOT VOTE FOR YOU..DO YOU REALIZE THAT MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REGRET THEIR DECISION.!

WHAT ABOUT STEVE'S KIDS AND THE HARRISON SCHOOL SYSTEM...THEY ARE TOOOOOO GOOD FOR OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM....THEY GO TO A CATHOLIC SCHOOL .

I FEEL REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW...STEVE PROMISED ALL THIS STUFF BUT HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS!

IS IT TRUE THAT HE SUBMITTED ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR PEOPLE THAT DID NOT REALLY LIVE IH HARRISON??????

HOW LOW WILL YOU PEOPLE SINK...THE FACT THAT HE STILL HAS  ALL THOSE SIGNS IN HIS STORE THAT HE CANNOT RENT TELL US SOMETHING.

Watch out McCormick...you might have won an election but you might have lost your dignity....

what are you waiting for go NOW!!!!!

Here, here, finally some sense on this site. That's how it should be done but I suspect until people get fed up (which seems to be never) or the old in this town go to a place where they don’t vote anymore nothing like this will happen.

Hey nitwits I believe the person meant "work WITH the town" to resolve his issues. Steve does not need a town job.

Dear Art.

BU-BYE

Guest Artie P party is over

I saw art trying to hold his head up what a loser- he tried to walk around and shake hands with all like he was still a somebody I feel bad for him but he should have known his free ride was going to come to an end. With all the pressure he was recieving from steve during the election you think the mayor would have covered him up HE DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW THAT POOR SAD SAPP IS REDUCED TO A ONCE WAS!!!!!!!!! hears the car wash is looking for a guy to dry cars Art you should consider it !!!!!!!!!!!wonder if *** ***** ** ***** *** * **** **** *** I'm only a block away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I saw art trying to hold his head up what a loser- he tried to walk around and shake hands with all like he was still a somebody I feel bad for him but he should have known his free ride was going to come to an end. With all the pressure he was recieving from steve during the election you think the mayor would have covered him up HE DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW THAT POOR SAD SAPP IS REDUCED TO A ONCE WAS!!!!!!!!! hears the car wash is looking for a guy to dry cars Art you should consider it !!!!!!!!!!!wonder if *** ***** ** ***** *** * **** **** *** I'm only a block away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art's not a bad guy, just not a politician. Ray threw him under the bus a week before the primaries. This was after Artie walked the streets campaigning with Ray. Just another one of Rays casualties I guess. Artie couldn't bring anything to the table for Ray so he was just cast to the side.

Good luck in the future Artie! You are better off.

SPEAKING OF THE CAR WASH JOB SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A PERSON WHO HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE DOING THAT KIND OF JOB. LOSER

Looks like the parties over for the wannabe Police Captain too. First his brother loses against the Mayor and then his brother-in-law loses. Too bad, now just stay on your midnight shift and be disgruntled. You has your a-- in the buttertub an you screwed it up by your demands for more pay when you knew it had to be negotiated by the PBA. Too bad LOSER.