HPD Blue & Jus Sayin

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What has happened to the Kojak of Kearny (HPD Blue - Who loves ya baby?) and Hannibal Lecture (Kearny FF Jus Sayin from Engine 1 at 47 Davis Ave.)? The two best friends got a spanking together and are probably getting a lot of crap thrown in their direction because they make it obvious that they are fools everytime they open their mouths. Re-training is definately in order for both of them but there is unfortunately nothing you can do about their eroded values and morals. Being defeated by life and mad at the world is not the way to go. I wonder if IAB at the Kearny PD should look into how many motor vehicle stops that were made by KPD Blue of fireman and resulted in a "warning" by Kojak and how many of the general public were ticketed instead. That would be interesting.

Awwww he misses us!

You see he cares, he really does care!

Spanking?

Now as far as police stops of Firefighters I'm sure that information is a matter of public record and all you would have to do is put the time in to find it but then we all know it's all about the allegations and accusations for you, the truth plays no part in it.

And now back to our regularly scheduled Monkey slinging crap show....

jus sayin

Guest Kearny Senior

What has happened to the Kojak of Kearny (HPD Blue - Who loves ya baby?) and Hannibal Lecture (Kearny FF Jus Sayin from Engine 1 at 47 Davis Ave.)? The two best friends got a spanking together and are probably getting a lot of crap thrown in their direction because they make it obvious that they are fools everytime they open their mouths. Re-training is definately in order for both of them but there is unfortunately nothing you can do about their eroded values and morals. Being defeated by life and mad at the world is not the way to go. I wonder if IAB at the Kearny PD should look into how many motor vehicle stops that were made by KPD Blue of fireman and resulted in a "warning" by Kojak and how many of the general public were ticketed instead. That would be interesting.

A mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

Guest Guest

I would definitely call being able to get two of the most respected jobs in the world defeated in life. Good call. I guess making it in life would require being a nameless coward who posts slander and hate on a small town discussion board. Well if thats the case then you have achieved the dream pal. Congrats, maybe if you ever come out of hiding we can throw a parade in your honor. It can even be a new holiday "St. Cowards Day" had a nice ring to it. :D

Guest Guest

It's gonnna be alright little baby boys. The Governor will be respecting you 30% more very soon so you should be proud of that. You are very talented at selling out your own future superstars so why don't you suggest they pay 60% and you get no cost to you. If the Governor agreed, you would screw the new guys in a heartbeat. It always " for the men " and not the individual that makes your greatnesss/BS shine thru. I didn't see anything in the posts under this topic about allegations or accusations? Are you feeling guilty and want to be set free by telling the truth about something? You must be feeling guilt about something. I would love St. Cowards Day, another to drink and tell war stories for those inclined to do so. I have no need for that crap.

Just be carefull not to piss-off the soaking wet 100 lb. Spanish guy in a bar like Harrison fireman Glassjaw did and get the snot pimped slapped out of yourself. You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, but assaulting a woman gives you a sense of toughness. Spread the love sweetheart, we all love you and look up to you (LOL). It must thrill for you to find a woman who can down a handfull of oxycodone pills then take a good beating. Don't get sentimental, I know it reminds you of Mom and Dad.

Guest Guest

You call being a fat and flabby no work Fire Department appointment a respected job? Maybe being at the Frat House 2 days a week and called upon to drive the ambulance may seem to be a respected job to you, but no one else. Harrison reports to the state that it has 276 fires a year. Where? When?

It's an outright lie and anyone who lives in Harrison knows that's a crock of crap. Do the Firemen sleep on duty in their costumes with their scottys on and holding their halogen tool like Linus holds a blanket. I bet there are plenty of backdrafts in the fire house each night with the crap that they eat. That place must stink like a landfill. That's why they have mask training. I am now going to do a primary search of my kitchen for a late night snack. Nighty night snookums.

Guest Professional FF

I would definitely call being able to get two of the most respected jobs in the world defeated in life. Good call. I guess making it in life would require being a nameless coward who posts slander and hate on a small town discussion board. Well if thats the case then you have achieved the dream pal. Congrats, maybe if you ever come out of hiding we can throw a parade in your honor. It can even be a new holiday "St. Cowards Day" had a nice ring to it. :D

Hey, when this twerp is in his momma's basement, wearing his NYPD SWAT t-shirt and venting his shortcomings on his computer, he's a superhero.

Guest Guest

You call being a fat and flabby no work Fire Department appointment a respected job? Maybe being at the Frat House 2 days a week and called upon to drive the ambulance may seem to be a respected job to you, but no one else. Harrison reports to the state that it has 276 fires a year. Where? When?

It's an outright lie and anyone who lives in Harrison knows that's a crock of crap. Do the Firemen sleep on duty in their costumes with their scottys on and holding their halogen tool like Linus holds a blanket. I bet there are plenty of backdrafts in the fire house each night with the crap that they eat. That place must stink like a landfill. That's why they have mask training. I am now going to do a primary search of my kitchen for a late night snack. Nighty night snookums.

Well being that jus sayin said he works on Davis ave in Kearny I doubt he is driving an ambulance for the Harrison Fire Department first of all. Secondly for somebody who hates fire fighters you sure know alot of the lingo. Are you one of the squirrels who we see bright eyed and in awe at all the fires in the area. I have a feeling you are snookums :blink:

Guest Kearny Senior

Well being that jus sayin said he works on Davis ave in Kearny I doubt he is driving an ambulance for the Harrison Fire Department first of all. Secondly for somebody who hates fire fighters you sure know alot of the lingo. Are you one of the squirrels who we see bright eyed and in awe at all the fires in the area. I have a feeling you are snookums :blink:

No question about it. I'm sure this wannabe's favorite toy was a fire truck.